User Tag List

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 392 to 408 of 451
  1. #392
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    france
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    Why do you not use the small side of your Premium Stringer 3600 supports. I use them, they work quite well even if they are not large enough (a problem for tension around 13kg as the support tend to damage the racket)
    Hi,
    what do you mean by small side of the supports.
    I m having the same problems with access to certain holes bloced by supports!
    thanks.
    b

  2. #393
    Regular Member Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One picture will be better than hundred words.

    Name:  premium stringer.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  52.0 KB

  3. #394
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    france
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michal View Post
    One picture will be better than hundred words.

    Name:  premium stringer.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  52.0 KB
    Thank you!
    I have never thought of that! I string mostly tennis rackets so i have never even seen the supports in that position!
    I ll try soon.
    Do you think that this will be safe for a badminton racket using tension of say 12/12.5 kgs?
    thank you.

  4. #395
    Regular Member dbswansea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Going to order some of these on the weekend I think, which size would I need for my XP plus?

  5. #396
    Regular Member ucantseeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    976
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbswansea View Post
    Going to order some of these on the weekend I think, which size would I need for my XP plus?
    Write Michal an email. He is very customerfriendly and will help you to get the right size.

  6. #397
    Regular Member dbswansea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucantseeme View Post
    Write Michal an email. He is very customerfriendly and will help you to get the right size.
    He PM'ed me shortly after my post.

  7. #398
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    france
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbswansea View Post
    He PM'ed me shortly after my post.
    Hi
    just received my supports from Michal!
    Great guy and very very efficient ! My PS 3600 + Wise is now complete and ready to improve my stringing results and becoming more consistent. ( I hope!)
    Thank you Michal!
    B

  8. #399
    Regular Member dbswansea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  9. #400
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    france
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbswansea View Post
    Nice! Got the same but haven t tried them yet.
    Let us know the differences with the old ones please. Did u gain in comfort, speed?
    thanks
    B

  10. #401
    Regular Member dbswansea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badaboom View Post
    Nice! Got the same but haven t tried them yet.
    Let us know the differences with the old ones please. Did u gain in comfort, speed?
    thanks
    B
    Ok, I was waiting for these to arrive to string a couple of racquets. I've just done the first one with them.

    You replace the normal supports with these and if you have the Pro's Pro supports like I had, the difference is like night and day.

    To start, they hold the racquet further away from the support arms. This gives you much more room to weave and move your fixed clamps.

    They hold the racquet very securely, the racquet doesn't move a millimetre.


    Then obviously the reason we bought them, the covered grommets, they are no longer a problem. You get all the clearance you need to string a racquet and tension effectively.


    They cost just under £40 including shipping from Poland to the UK and took 4 days to get here. I'm delighted with them.


    These are an improvement on every support I've seen online, stick them on your machine and you'll love them.

  11. #402
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    france
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbswansea View Post
    Ok, I was waiting for these to arrive to string a couple of racquets. I've just done the first one with them.

    You replace the normal supports with these and if you have the Pro's Pro supports like I had, the difference is like night and day.

    To start, they hold the racquet further away from the support arms. This gives you much more room to weave and move your fixed clamps.

    They hold the racquet very securely, the racquet doesn't move a millimetre.


    Then obviously the reason we bought them, the covered grommets, they are no longer a problem. You get all the clearance you need to string a racquet and tension effectively.


    They cost just under £40 including shipping from Poland to the UK and took 4 days to get here. I'm delighted with them.


    These are an improvement on every support I've seen online, stick them on your machine and you'll love them.
    Ok thank you.
    I ll try them today and will write later what I think, but it seems great from what you experienced.
    B

  12. #403
    Regular Member DuckFeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Swindon
    Posts
    765
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can I have a PM to kick off my order please? Looking forward to trying these out.

    For a pro's pro challenger, it needs all the help it can get

  13. #404
    Regular Member DuckFeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Swindon
    Posts
    765
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^^^

    Ignore. Some helpful soul gave me your email address.

  14. #405
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    france
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badaboom View Post
    Ok thank you.
    I ll try them today and will write later what I think, but it seems great from what you experienced.
    B
    Hello my welsh fellow stringers!
    My feedback: awesome!
    Just like you, i bought them to mainly help with the shared holes but I ve gained in quality of stringing for other reasons too.
    I can now "see" the whole of the stringbed! My weaving is a lot faster as no big supports hide the stringbed anymore. Especially with my big hands!
    What a change.!!
    Like you said we can clamp closer to the frame- my clamps now "touch" the frame! I now can confidently use my flying clamps for the crosses- a lot faster- without losing too much tension because they touch the frame.( I understand now why the "big pros" machines have very thin supports (Babolat for exemple), the space is larger and access to the stringing area is simply better.( I thought it was just the electronic that made the big difference...). the racket seems to" float" above the machine.
    Michal: thanks a lot mate!
    People like me who want to upgrade at a reasonable price: get the supports!
    take care.
    ( Just finished a Babolat restring: no shared holes and easy BG 65 at 10.5 kgs! took me 35 minutes! my records. need to practise more)

  15. #406
    Regular Member dbswansea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,178
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badaboom View Post
    Hello my welsh fellow stringers!
    Other Welsh stringers? Just me I think.

  16. #407
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    france
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbswansea View Post
    Other Welsh stringers? Just me I think.
    Sorry my mistake-duckfeet is English Swindonian not Welsh! ( not far though!). Need to revise my geography me!
    Am I the only French here!?
    Take care .

  17. #408
    Regular Member DuckFeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Swindon
    Posts
    765
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badaboom View Post
    Sorry my mistake-duckfeet is English Swindonian not Welsh! ( not far though!). Need to revise my geography me!
    Am I the only French here!?
    Take care .
    You are French-welsh?

    Nice review. Nice time! I know which racket I'm using for my time trial. 80 hole and grommets like a hippo's mouth

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Home made stringing machine
    By Michal in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 30
    : 03-30-2014, 03:17 AM
  2. WTB: Wanted - metal machinist for a custom stringing machine part :)
    By Mark A in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 12-21-2011, 04:49 PM
  3. home made stringing machine
    By sadlonelylad in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 2
    : 11-13-2011, 10:02 PM
  4. Custom Design Stringing Machine from Eagnas
    By Pete LSD in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 52
    : 04-19-2007, 05:04 PM
  5. Babolat electronic machine - parts required
    By vatovey in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 1
    : 01-10-2007, 02:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •