0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knows Aeroplane Blue G2130?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fleet F350. Best shuttlecock I've ever used. Very good durability and flight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by canti View Post
    I want to try the protech shuttles, heard good things about the. This is the first I've heard of RSL supremes, I thought the classic tourneys were the highest from RSL
    Our players feel RSL supremes is no much difference than RSL Classic, but the price higher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    Our players feel RSL supremes is no much difference than RSL Classic, but the price higher.
    There's a revelation. So I'll prolly stick with clssic Tourney though I'll definitely try a tube of Supreme to see for myself. Btw, I feel that Classic Tourney has better flight accuracy and durability (not as soft as well) than No.1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try quite a couple of other shuttles and recently the top of the range Li Ning at SGD 39 but find it too light. Not lasting as well...
    Prefer Yonex AS40. Still feels its the best shuttle....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about Yonex AS50 (where does it sit) if you say AS40 is the best?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so recently started using Aeroplane Black. It started off more durable than my previous Yang Yang 300B (older tub design), but the flight wasn't quite as good. Despite being 78 speed compared to the 300B's 77, it still wasn't as fast. However, the last session I had, the Black's had abysmal durability. Went from one lasting nearly 3 games to just lasting barely one. No idea what's caused the big change in durability (shuttles from the same tub). Perhaps the one's in the tube dried up? Or the temp in the hall (very hot) caused problems, no idea. But I'd actually say overall the experience from the 300B's has been better.

I hear the new 300B tubs aren't as good as the older one's, which is a shame as my supplier has now upped the prices and the 300B's are more expensive than the Black's. Who knows what I'll make my go to shuttle now, but Black's have been mildly disappointing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    Ok, so recently started using Aeroplane Black. It started off more durable than my previous Yang Yang 300B (older tub design), but the flight wasn't quite as good. Despite being 78 speed compared to the 300B's 77, it still wasn't as fast. However, the last session I had, the Black's had abysmal durability. Went from one lasting nearly 3 games to just lasting barely one. No idea what's caused the big change in durability (shuttles from the same tub). Perhaps the one's in the tube dried up? Or the temp in the hall (very hot) caused problems, no idea. But I'd actually say overall the experience from the 300B's has been better.

I hear the new 300B tubs aren't as good as the older one's, which is a shame as my supplier has now upped the prices and the 300B's are more expensive than the Black's. Who knows what I'll make my go to shuttle now, but Black's have been mildly disappointing.
    Personally felt speed 79 is better than 78 in flight. Speed 78's flight too slow. But I have only tried a few speed 78 and a few tubes of speed 79.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    How about Yonex AS50 (where does it sit) if you say AS40 is the best?
    People in Singapore seldom use AS50. Thus most people don't have experience on AS50. Can you share your view on AS 40 VS AS 50?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see that being true Tank. I actually think Yang Yang 300B 77's (old yellow tube) are faster than Aeroplane Black 78's. Blacks tend to slow down a fair bit mid to end of their life cycle too.

Also, anyone tried the new Victor Champion's (yellow tub with oriental (don't know if it's HK, Malaysian or what, please excuse my ignorance) writing all over it). Curious to try them out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by streetrod View Post
    Try quite a couple of other shuttles and recently the top of the range Li Ning at SGD 39 but find it too light. Not lasting as well...
    Prefer Yonex AS40. Still feels its the best shuttle....
    We also feel the quality of LiNing's A+300 is not stable. Sometimes it is very good.
    Sometimes is just so so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see that being true Tank. I actually think Yang Yang 300B 77's (old yellow tube) are faster than Aeroplane Black 78's. Blacks tend to slow down a fair bit mid to end of their life cycle too.

Also, anyone tried the new Victor Champion's (yellow tub with oriental (don't know if it's HK, Malaysian or what, please excuse my ignorance) writing all over it). Curious to try them out.
    Oh, if you have not tired speed 79 of black aeroplane, then you really should try it, quite nice. We have tried a few tubes of Victor Champion. Just so so, not as good as black aeroplane.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if I can get them reasonably priced, I think I'll try some of the new Taiwan/HK(?) branded Victor Champion's. Black's may be better, but with durability still not being great, I'm after better value for money here. Currently in the UK, AS40's are only 1.50 more than Aeroplane Blacks, and the AS50's only 2.50 more. So if I want premium quality, Yonex might actually be a better buy. Not sure yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if I can get them reasonably priced, I think I'll try some of the new Taiwan/HK(?) branded Victor Champion's. Black's may be better, but with durability still not being great, I'm after better value for money here. Currently in the UK, AS40's are only 1.50 more than Aeroplane Blacks, and the AS50's only 2.50 more. So if I want premium quality, Yonex might actually be a better buy. Not sure yet.
    The price difference over there is just so little. Pls let me know about the Victor Champions after you test them. I tried them last year, not as good as RSL Classic( S$23-24). RSL Classic's new batch with new packing is pretty good (more lasting) and price is quite low compared with Yonex AS 40 (S$35+). Worthy to have a try.
    Last edited by tank2008; 04-08-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    Oh, if you have not tired speed 79 of black aeroplane, then you really should try it, quite nice. We have tried a few tubes of Victor Champion. Just so so, not as good as black aeroplane.
    Oh, my mistake. Not speed 79, but speed 49 which suits for our game. The speed 78 should be 48 for black Aeroplane. Don't know why got such mark for speed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi all. i'm not an expert. just an okay player. starting to play more regularly now. so hv no idea what kind of shuttlecocks r for me. heck, i dont even hv my own racket. playing with my dad's carbonex 8 n 21. anyway, what shuttles would u guys think suit me. i've tried the yonex as2. but find that its not that gd. dont think i need the as40 cos that'll b overkill for my standard.

pls recommend something below sgd$20.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast