Info on Cab 23

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Zhi, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Zhi

Zhi Regular Member

Student
    Hi...

I'm planning on getting a Carbonex 23. I've done the searches, but a fair amount of the information is contradictory. Many say its very head heavy but others also say its not as head heavy as the Ti-10 or Cab21 (which is not very heavy in my opinion).

So, is the Carbonex 23 Head-heavy or even balanced? If anyone out there owns both Carbonex 23 and Carbonex 20 Muscle, could you please give me a comparison in terms of weight balance, power, control, stiffness etc? Thanks in advance!

Quick replies greatly appreciated! as i'm leaving for spore in a day !

Z

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I think it is head heavy and more so than the cab20muscle.

Those are just initial impressions without the benefit of long testing time.
    For myself, I wouldn't consider buying the cab23, but the cab20muscle?...yes.

3. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I own a cab 23 muscle. i added the muscle at the end since mine has muscle power grommets. i also have a ti-10 and the cab 23 is much more head heavy than the ti-10. I havent played with the cab 20 muscle though yet.

4. AMRaider

AMRaider Regular Member

Joseph,

Are both your Ti10 and Cab23 2U (90-94grams)? It just surprises me that your Cab23 seems to be more heavy head than a Ti10. I always heard that the Ti10 was pretty head-heavy but I have never used one myself. I'm thinking of getting a Cab23 sometime soon... FYI I own a Cab20 muscle and I hope to do a comparison if I get a Cab23.