Peter Gade style suited racquet!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Raymond Wong, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Raymond Wong

Raymond Wong Regular Member

I work for RSL
    Cheers to New Years!

Just wondering, I play a LOT like peter gade (except i cant the kinda shots he does) my footwork, form, shot-hitting etc. is derived from him (dont bother asking why) Im wondering, what racquet would suit me better (i wont go with Arc10 that quick cuz im not sure about Yonex's influences) but i am choosing between

A) ArmorTec 700

B) ArcSaber 10

PLEASE POST COMMENTS!!!!

*pops champagne bottle*
    Cheers!
    Raymond (on behalf of friend)

2. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    If he plays at an advanced level, I am pretty sure he should know what type of racket to avoid since the two listed rackets play very differently. Having said that, PG now uses the Arc10. If he feels that the AT700 suits him more, I doubt he would have switched to the Arc10.

3. Raymond Wong

Raymond Wong Regular Member

I work for RSL
    No No, its not like that. He's asking for reccomendation ^^

4. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    If you want to look away from Yonex, you can try the SOTX D600 (availible at maxsports). It's offensive and suited for singles, longer than both racquets by 1cm, slightly head heavy, but stiffer than both and is faster than the AT700. It's good for very snappy smashes (not full power, but more for quick half smashes, like Gade).

Otherwise, I'd say you'd like the ARC10 because it's good for more half smashes than the 700.

5. exalted

exalted Regular Member

Marketing
    I myself prefer the AT-700, but if you "play like Peter Gade", you should just use what he uses and buy the ARC-10, as he has stated on record that he thinks that the "ARC-10 is the best racket ever made," and has consistently used it for a long time.

Sure, he's sponsored by Yonex but your question is a no-brainer if you're only comparing Yonex rackets anyway.

I also own a ARC10 and it is a solid racket for sure, although a completely diff. racket than the AT700.