Results 1 to 17 of 40
12-28-2009, 10:01 PM #1
Signs that you are suffering from ABA (Acute Badminton Addiction)
1. You have Badminton Central not only as a bookmark but also as a Quick Link on your toolbar, a Live Bookmark on your Mozilla Browser and a Shortcut in your iPhone.
2. You check Badminton Central for new topics more frequently than you check your e-mail.
3. You download more badminton tournament videos than any other type of videos.
4. You subscribe to unlimited internet access just to download badminton videos.
5. You subscribe to a faster internet access to download the badminton videos faster.
6. Your fail to wake up at 8 o'clock to reach the office on a weekday but you can wake up at 7 o'clock on weekends to reach the badminton court earlier to do warm ups.
7. On weekends you play from morning till night with different groups...creating a new term called chain-player.
8. When you go to any badminton court, there will always be someone else in some other court that knows you by name.
9. Your budget is divided into 2 categories...Badminton..... and Everything Else.
10. You are planning your child's badminton training regiment now even though you don't have a girl friend yet.
Please feel free to add in more points....
12-28-2009, 11:39 PM #2
I got 7 out of 10.
12-28-2009, 11:50 PM #3
Oh gosh...where is Kwun's old article. Veteran BC people should know what I'm talking about.
12-29-2009, 12:11 AM #4
01-01-2010, 08:01 AM #5
You play badminton overseas during your vacation with your family.
Nict_26 liked this post
01-01-2010, 08:36 AM #6
u carry your badminton stuffs whenever u go
toilet , bed, living room, watching tv, surfing bc..etc
01-01-2010, 10:33 AM #7
I got 11/11 as I added in my own point
You play badminton even though your non playing wrist is broken
01-02-2010, 04:49 PM #8
01-02-2010, 11:31 PM #9
Any ways to cure this addiction?
01-03-2010, 05:39 AM #10
01-03-2010, 05:41 AM #11
I go into badminton central to see any update news on Lin dan or Li ning ...
01-04-2010, 01:49 AM #12
11. U say no to *** bcoz u want to reserve stamina for badminton.
12. U are not getting any because you spend all your time playing badminton
01-04-2010, 03:34 AM #13
01-04-2010, 03:52 AM #14
13. U became restless, irritated and frustated whenever u miss badminton session which is abnormal on non-badminton day.
01-04-2010, 03:55 AM #15
14. U become restless, irritated and frustated if today is a non-badminton day.
01-04-2010, 05:47 AM #16
15. You discipline yourself not to have late dinners but are able to tolerate it when you have a game during your usual dinner time.
01-04-2010, 09:53 AM #17
16. You have 2 pairs of regular shoes - but 6 pairs of court shoes.
17. You can't stop buying "dry fit" clothes and white socks.
18. You have a "badminton room" at home for all your badminton gear / trophies / etc.
19. You have one/many miniature shuttle cock as your car ornament(s).
By sengkiang in forum InjuriesReplies: 27: 10-20-2013, 05:43 AM
By LD rules! in forum Badminton StringReplies: 17: 03-21-2011, 05:55 PM
By hhitesh in forum General ForumReplies: 9: 11-30-2010, 10:42 PM
By MarcRafles in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 3: 03-20-2004, 06:38 PM
By Cheung in forum General ForumReplies: 2: 03-28-2003, 05:06 AM