Results 18 to 34 of 40
01-04-2010, 07:14 PM #18
20. You tell your boss you are sick for the day and you go badminton.
01-04-2010, 07:26 PM #19
20.(a) You tell your boss you are sick for the day and you go badminton .... and you are self-employed.
(there's no delusion like self-delusion)
kwun liked this post
01-04-2010, 07:32 PM #20
01-04-2010, 08:18 PM #21
21. You are almost out of your door to the office when you realized you actually have your badminton gear on instead of office cloths.
01-05-2010, 10:57 PM #22
AND U have your own court next to your house
01-05-2010, 11:00 PM #23
U buy the house next to a badminton court. Or... U buy the badminton court and build a small room there n call it ur house.
01-06-2010, 01:27 AM #24
22. You cry for 3 days and 3 nights when your favourite badminton racket of all time, broke or RIP until u got yourself a brand new racket, you will be happy again!
01-06-2010, 01:33 AM #25
01-06-2010, 02:15 AM #26
23). You stop your medical or law practice to work as an attendant in a badminton court and to spar with others if they are short of one player.
Last edited by nokh88; 01-06-2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Spelling error
01-06-2010, 03:37 AM #27
24. You insist on playing your regular session despite several fighting, reminders & warning from your wife. (Even tolerate to bear those pains & bruises just to play)
01-06-2010, 03:49 AM #28
My top 10 list
You name your racquets
You think goose is the most important poultry
You log on to check your PM in BC the 1st thing in the morning
You circle the date of superseries tournaments in your timetable/calendar
You love anything left wing
You think Carbon graphite is man's most important discovery
You rate a person's worth by his badminton skill in court
You think running is inefficient footwork
You only do weight training to balance up your non-racquet limbs
You walk by leading the non-racquet feet followed by the racquet feet
01-07-2010, 11:02 PM #29
01-07-2010, 11:24 PM #30
01-11-2010, 01:37 AM #31
10-22-2010, 07:30 AM #32
who called me insane????
Oh, just to add.
You have a maniature badminton court in your bathroom.
You always wear your badminton shoes along even when you go to office. Together with your head band and wrist band.
You use the feather as your tooth pick.
02-01-2013, 05:14 PM #33
25. You have most probably seen all badminton videos up on YouTube.
02-01-2013, 06:57 PM #34
26. When watching womens doubles the first thing you notice is the type of shoes and racquets the players are using.
By sengkiang in forum InjuriesReplies: 27: 10-20-2013, 05:43 AM
By LD rules! in forum Badminton StringReplies: 17: 03-21-2011, 05:55 PM
By hhitesh in forum General ForumReplies: 9: 11-30-2010, 10:42 PM
By MarcRafles in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 3: 03-20-2004, 06:38 PM
By Cheung in forum General ForumReplies: 2: 03-28-2003, 05:06 AM