User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 46
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,135
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My friend opened a badminton hall at Senai recently. Heard there are 12 courts and you can play past midnight.

    Contact details as follows:
    Senai Sports Centre
    Lot 196, Jalan Seelong Senai
    81400 Mukim Senai
    Senai JB
    Phone: 07-551 3154/2959

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    My friend opened a badminton hall at Senai recently. Heard there are 12 courts and you can play past midnight.

    Contact details as follows:
    Senai Sports Centre
    Lot 196, Jalan Seelong Senai
    81400 Mukim Senai
    Senai JB
    Phone: 07-551 3154/2959
    is it on the way to the airport? if not mistaken...

  3. #20
    Regular Member thlim78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi, I'm looking for session to play at johor bharu on this coming weekend (saturday or sunday).

    preferred level of play : between intermediate to high-intermediate.

    thanks and looking forward to your reply.
    Last edited by thlim78; 11-14-2010 at 08:44 PM.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Johor Bahru
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thlim78 View Post
    hi, I'm looking for session to play at johor bharu on this coming weekend (saturday or sunday).

    preferred level of play : between intermediate to high-intermediate.

    thanks and looking forward to your reply.
    We will play @ BL Sport @ Plentong this saturday. Court 1 and Court 2. 8pm to 11pm.

    Join us if you are free

  5. #22
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thlim78 View Post
    hi, I'm looking for session to play at johor bharu on this coming weekend (saturday or sunday).

    preferred level of play : between intermediate to high-intermediate.

    thanks and looking forward to your reply.
    We play @ BL Sport on Sunday morning 10am to 1.00pm -
    Level : Intermediate.
    Chome's group is much stronger.

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    We play @ BL Sport on Sunday morning 10am to 1.00pm -
    Level : Intermediate.
    Chome's group is much stronger.
    yup! Chome's group got a lot of skillful players..

  7. #24
    Regular Member thlim78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chome View Post
    We will play @ BL Sport @ Plentong this saturday. Court 1 and Court 2. 8pm to 11pm.

    Join us if you are free
    thanks . c u on the day.
    Last edited by thlim78; 11-15-2010 at 07:26 PM.

  8. #25
    Regular Member thlim78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks for the info . hopefully I dun spoil their games .

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Johor Bahru
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thlim78 View Post
    thanks for the info . hopefully I dun spoil their games .
    I hope we wont dissapoint you as well...haha

  10. #27
    Regular Member thlim78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi chome,

    I'm not familiar with JB. I need direction from Bandar Dato' Onn to BL Sport.

    Anyone from your team can lead me to the destination?

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,135
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    is it on the way to the airport? if not mistaken...
    yes its near the airport. the badminton hall is located along jalan seelong between megahock paper and jb goodcare

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,135
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    We play @ BL Sport on Sunday morning 10am to 1.00pm -
    Level : Intermediate.
    I think my friend Soon Heng (aka Ah Heng) plays in your group.

  13. #30
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    I think my friend Soon Heng (aka Ah Heng) plays in your group.
    We do not have an Ah Heng in our group. There is an Ah Heng in the next court (11am to 1pm) and we mix and play but don't know their names.

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Johor Bahru
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thlim78 View Post
    thanks . c u on the day.
    Tom, when can we challenge you again?

  15. #32
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chome View Post
    Tom, when can we challenge you again?
    ...Win or lose?

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Johor Bahru
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    ...Win or lose?
    if we are lee chong wei, then he will be lindan. we alway lose abit.

  17. #34
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chome View Post
    if we are lee chong wei, then he will be lindan. we alway lose abit.
    Understood, but next time, use better comparisons. It is very sensitive. Haha.
    Then, we are only Daren Liew.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone playing badminton in johor bahru area?
    By justsaymayb in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 38
    : 05-28-2014, 03:22 AM
  2. Badminton Shop in Johor Bahru Malaysia
    By Hannibal1980 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 12-04-2010, 11:38 PM
  3. can i join in johor bahru?
    By chauchi in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 8
    : 11-23-2009, 09:04 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    : 10-22-2009, 04:28 AM
  5. FS: New RSL Bag at RM80! [Johor Bahru, MY]
    By charleslml in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 06-30-2008, 09:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •