User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 229
  1. #171
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squash Eric View Post
    Spira is a very stiff racket which is about the same stiff to that of SW35
    But as Spira apply spira tec in the shaft that the control is super good
    HEAD PowerHelix serires racket and our RKEP AT800TEC also apply similar tec.

    VICTOR had just launced their new Spira racket: Spira 22
    (you could find all these rackets in our e-Bay store)
    which could feel much more close to that of BS11 in the stiff and BP
    So is the 22 stiffer than the 21?

  2. #172
    Regular Member jump-smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no SP21 is stiffer than SP22
    SP21 also head-heavier than SP22

  3. #173
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    taiwan
    Posts
    216
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Basically SP21 was designed for professional players --- heavy head with stiff shaft (normal player will feel very powerless for this spec)
    SP22 was desinged for normal to advancer or for pro players who do not like so stiff.
    I think just like BS10 and BS11: BS10 is for professional players only

  4. #174
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squash Eric View Post
    Basically SP21 was designed for professional players --- heavy head with stiff shaft (normal player will feel very powerless for this spec)
    SP22 was desinged for normal to advancer or for pro players who do not like so stiff.
    I think just like BS10 and BS11: BS10 is for professional players only
    Alright, thanks for the comment Eric

  5. #175
    Regular Member jump-smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ooo I C
    thanks for the info

  6. #176
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hopefully, I will be able to get my hands on the Spira 21 to demo this week. and of course I will be able to give a comparison to the SW35. Not sure what tension it will be and stuff, but I am curious to see what it will be like, and of course I am wanting to see if it is worth enough to replace the SW35. (that will be incredibly hard to do)

    Also trying to borrow a Spira 22, something quite a bit different to what I am used to (I.e. not as stiff) so that will be interesting as well.

  7. #177
    Regular Member jump-smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Hopefully, I will be able to get my hands on the Spira 21 to demo this week. and of course I will be able to give a comparison to the SW35. Not sure what tension it will be and stuff, but I am curious to see what it will be like, and of course I am wanting to see if it is worth enough to replace the SW35. (that will be incredibly hard to do)

    Also trying to borrow a Spira 22, something quite a bit different to what I am used to (I.e. not as stiff) so that will be interesting as well.
    IMHO SPR21 and SPR22 is not built for power
    they are for stability and control thus they are for placement shots
    if you are looking for SW35 replacement then you should try SW37
    I'll be receiving my SW37 by next week and after that I shall post a short review
    stay tuned

  8. #178
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jump-smash View Post
    IMHO SPR21 and SPR22 is not built for power
    they are for stability and control thus they are for placement shots
    if you are looking for SW35 replacement then you should try SW37
    I'll be receiving my SW37 by next week and after that I shall post a short review
    stay tuned
    Shall eagerly wait for ur review of SW37....so far no reviews yet....in my dry swing of all the new range of victor racquets, in fact i like the feeling of SW37 most.....juz that didnt like the color scheme ;p

  9. #179
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,604
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bros , what is the balancing point of this Spiral 21 ?

  10. #180
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    taiwan
    Posts
    216
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Balance Point:HH○●○○○HL ---- a little head heavy
    Shaft Stiffness:S●○○○○F ---- super stiff shaft
    http://www.victorsport.com/product_d...RAXmzj5I1udMDx

  11. #181
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jump-smash View Post
    IMHO SPR21 and SPR22 is not built for power
    they are for stability and control thus they are for placement shots
    if you are looking for SW35 replacement then you should try SW37
    I'll be receiving my SW37 by next week and after that I shall post a short review
    stay tuned
    I am not looking for any replacement for my SW35, I am just looking to see how the SP21 will compare to it, and see what strengths the SP21 has over the SW35.

    I doubt I will switch to SW37.

  12. #182
    Regular Member jump-smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    I am not looking for any replacement for my SW35, I am just looking to see how the SP21 will compare to it, and see what strengths the SP21 has over the SW35.

    I doubt I will switch to SW37.
    what make you doubt SW37 ?
    is it because it is even balanced and medium stiff ?
    so you think SW35 is more powerful because it is stiffer and head heavier ?
    not so fast on your conclusion please
    because from what I heard that the new SW37 is as powerful as SW35
    and more friendly and forgiving
    they (Victor's R&D) do something with it's shaft bending point or kicking point

  13. #183
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jump-smash View Post
    what make you doubt SW37 ?
    is it because it is even balanced and medium stiff ?
    Yes this is why, I am used to stiff-x-stiff, and between even balanced to head heavy.

    so you think SW35 is more powerful because it is stiffer and head heavier ?
    not so fast on your conclusion please
    because from what I heard that the new SW37 is as powerful as SW35
    and more friendly and forgiving
    they (Victor's R&D) do something with it's shaft bending point or kicking point
    Yes, I would presume, SW35 is still more powerful, if the SW37 is as powerful as SW35 then obviously I will have to try it. and obviouslly it will be more forgiving.

    But the SW35 also has a unique kickpoint though, It is different to any other racier I have tried in terms of Shaft bending and kickpoint.

  14. #184
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just got my spira21, will try it out next couple of days ... dont know how it feel if compare to SW35 series...

  15. #185
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    After 4 hours play with SP21 today, this is the racket that really suit my playing style, racket is stiff but not too heavy head, overall good in control and accuracy, it also can generate a powerful smash as sw35, currently strung with VS650 @25lbs, will try BG66UM @26lbs, because all my other racket strung with 66UM @26lbs, if gave me more stable and control in play. From playing mid-stiff to ex-stiff need to take some time to get use to it.

  16. #186
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Spira 21 vs Arcsaber Z-slash

    Stiff SP21 10/10; Z 8/10
    Power SP21 10/10; Z 9/10
    Control SP21 10/10; Z 8.5/10
    Speed SP21 8.5/10; Z 9.5/10
    Defence SP21 8.5/10; Z 9/10

  17. #187
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Singapore/malaysia
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is spira 21 a high end racket from victor?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS/FT: WT Trade brand new victor spira 22 with victor mx70
    By JshyanL in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-25-2011, 12:04 PM
  2. FS: Victor Bravesword 09, Victor Spira 22, Victor SW36
    By Iffara in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 05-31-2011, 12:04 AM
  3. Victor Spira 21 vs MX-80?
    By Boaster in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 4
    : 04-30-2011, 01:06 PM
  4. FS/FT: Victor Spira 21 (GTA)
    By bluecraze07 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 10-29-2010, 09:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •