User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got the 3U G3 Spira 21 in 2 days! Free shipping. Tested for 10-15 mins. Did not play any game. Feels good in hand, stable, fast... as people have already described. Did not feel any vibration, that is what I wanted. Because the T200 is destroying my joints. I liked the power. Easy to use compare to 3U VT80.

The paint job is different in the 3/9 o'clock position. It has 'AERODYNAMIC' written on two sides! Not 'Aerodynamics frame' + the yellow design, which I see in the photos posted in Web.

Looks like the racket is not fake. I have DEF code engraved and got it form the reputed store. The bottom cap is blue with white Victor logo and TIWAN at the bottom.

Overall I liked the racket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Photo of SP21

There is a difference in the lettering - AERODYNAMIC instead of Aerodynamic Frame.
    The shaft got cracked after playing for 3 hr in 3 days. The grip is also falling apart. The racket lost stiffness significantly. I do not know what is happening.
    Attached Images Attached Images                

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the same problem with my Spira 21 : after 3h of play, little cracks appeared at the bottom part of the shaft (near the "gold ring") And after 15h, the shaft cracked :

I sent it back the the manufacturer, they'll recontact me soon...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default @ Benito

How long you are waiting to hear from the manufacturer? Are you contacting directly to Victor or the shop/distributor?

I wrote an email to the online shop for a replacement. I hope they will reply me back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I contacted the French distributor and he said me he will send the racket to Victor. Now, I've been waiting for 1 week and I have to wait approximatively 1 week more according to what the distributor said me.
    The racket broke while I was preparing a forehand drive, I've never seen it before Oo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    I contacted the French distributor and he said me he will send the racket to Victor. Now, I've been waiting for 1 week and I have to wait approximatively 1 week more according to what the distributor said me.
    The racket broke while I was preparing a forehand drive, I've never seen it before Oo
    Thanks for the info. I hope the distributor replies me back ASAP, like the way they did when I was buying the racket. I have never heard that racket breaks after a forehand drive. This is ridiculous. They sell defective items. We pay so much and get a faulty item, then we wait for their analysis! This is my first Victor racket and I am totally disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my first Victor racket too but I buy a SW 37 which is healthy and really impressive! ^_^ I think Spira 21 have some problems, perhaps too stiff, definitively not a success.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default fake victor spira 21?

as i have shown in my previous posts that there is a difference in the lettering in my sp 21. i have only aerodynamic (in capital) written in the frame, not the usual "aerodynamic frame" + the round yellow symbol beside it. the racket showed cracks in just 3 hr of use. not getting any response from the dealer. is this racket a fake one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from the looks of things, the spiral shaft design maybe suffering from earlier material fatigue.

Bentio,
    good to see your sw37 is still going strong

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In other stores the price for SP21 is $185. I got it for $109. Not getting any response from the seller - phone & emails. It is making me belive that I got a counterfeit item.

Quote Originally Posted by ssgg007 View Post
    from the looks of things, the spiral shaft design maybe suffering from earlier material fatigue.

Bentio,
    good to see your sw37 is still going strong

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i think it's awkward to see ur spira21 has only AERODYNAMIC word printed on its frame... usually it will have 'aerodynamic frame' with small alphabets... at 1st, i tot it's another 2nd gen spira 21 (same case as bs09 which has the word brave sword in 1st gen and sword in 2nd gen)... but since spira 21 had been removed from the official website, i doubt it has 2nd gen... and i also not sure if it's a fake racket (even there's still possibility for that to happen)... maybe u should ask the expert regarding this matter or to the seller/distributor for confirmation...

Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    In other stores the price for SP21 is $185. I got it for $109. Not getting any response from the seller - phone & emails. It is making me belive that I got a counterfeit item.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even counterfeit i dont think it will broke like that ,i think its batch or material problem by victor hehee

13. Likes TheSmasherKing liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SP21 is very good racket, but under rated especially in SG, currently I'm using SP21 as my main racket beside BS10. I also using VT80, MX80, SW35, SW37, SP22, BS168, TC700 and N50ii. I like to play with many different racket in one session, mostly I bring 5 difference rackets and SP21 always one of them. I like to use my wrist and finger a lot during the game, maybe SP21 suit my style .

15. Likes valkyrie2407, TheSmasherKing liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with u on this... sp21 is a good racket n it's 1 of my main racket when i play (even my bs09 n sw37 fall behind sp21)...and cant deny this racket is under rated... it suits my game..
    Quote Originally Posted by whaithukhe View Post
    SP21 is very good racket, but under rated especially in SG, currently I'm using SP21 as my main racket beside BS10. I also using VT80, MX80, SW35, SW37, SP22, BS168, TC700 and N50ii. I like to play with many different racket in one session, mostly I bring 5 difference rackets and SP21 always one of them. I like to use my wrist and finger a lot during the game, maybe SP21 suit my style .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing new from Victor's after-sales service since one month... Did someone else have problem with Victor Spira 21?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    Nothing new from Victor's after-sales service since one month... Did someone else have problem with Victor Spira 21?
    I did not get any response from the seller badminton warehouse. so it is a loss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anymore interesting pic of this beauty?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast