User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need more time on them to make a value judgment, but so far my weapon of choice is the BS11. I have a feeling I'll end up preferring the BS10, but jury is still out on the SW35. It feels like nothing I've ever swung before. It's kind of like it transmits absolutely everything the strings are doing straight to your brain. Weird.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, anymore reviews on the Spira 21? Any updated opinions from owners of this racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well~ personally, I think spira-21 is pretty good racket! Especially it is stiff and heavy when comparing with BW10. To be honest, I think there is no big different betweent these two rockets when I was using both in the game (double). However, I would say Spira-21 is much better in control, I mean you can do whatever shot you want with spira-21. In other words, accurate and precise is performed when you hold spira-21. But right now I am using original replacement grip with over grip (gr-218) and it is bit thick for me. So, I might change the way of grip and write another common!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright so I have used the Spira 21 for a while now and i can conclude that it is my current go-to racket. I replaced my 3U BS11 with this. It offers more feel and more power. I don't feel tired using it at all so it is definitely a PLUS for me =).

The spira 21 has made my game play much better in all aspects, especially power. The only the that is a tad slower compared to the BS-11 are my backhand drives. But other than that, it has been serving me well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much did you buy your Vicotr Spira 21?

http://www.victorsportsthailand.com/...685446&Ntype=1

check out the SPIRA 21 promotion in Thailand. I really doubt if the original price of racket itself (TH coded) is THB 6,200 (around US$200)

plus other extra goods Spira 21 T-shirts + BR105C badminton bag, then total all is now Bt 4,500 (US$145)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at the Guntur Sport Surabaya last week, and the owner showed me this Spira-21.
    At the same time, he also showed me the Kaierte - a China brand racquet, I forget the model, but it is all woven.

And to my surprise, both racquets are similar, except the painting for sure.
    From the cone type, grommet, etc. And more special for the U-shape grommet, also the same ..... for one who never see this Spira-21, the U-shape grommet is a bit different with normal U-shape grommet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    I was at the Guntur Sport Surabaya last week, and the owner showed me this Spira-21.
    At the same time, he also showed me the Kaierte - a China brand racquet, I forget the model, but it is all woven.

And to my surprise, both racquets are similar, except the painting for sure.
    From the cone type, grommet, etc. And more special for the U-shape grommet, also the same ..... for one who never see this Spira-21, the U-shape grommet is a bit different with normal U-shape grommet.
    How much did the seller price SPIRA 21 in Surabaya? If you check the link i posted, the promo is valid until 31 Oct only. Spira 21 + T-shirt SPIRA + Bag BR-105C = Baht 4,500 or about Rp 1,215,000

The Thai distributor says regular price without promo would be Bt 6,200 and they will discount for Thai people about 30% off. I already booked 1 package for me through my thai gf.

I've never heard of brand Kaiearta or something, but China is well famous as best imitator in the world. It is no wonder you can even find Spira 21 at 100% similarity but different prices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    How much did the seller price SPIRA 21 in Surabaya? If you check the link i posted, the promo is valid until 31 Oct only. Spira 21 + T-shirt SPIRA + Bag BR-105C = Baht 4,500 or about Rp 1,215,000

The Thai distributor says regular price without promo would be Bt 6,200 and they will discount for Thai people about 30% off. I already booked 1 package for me through my thai gf.

I've never heard of brand Kaiearta or something, but China is well famous as best imitator in the world. It is no wonder you can even find Spira 21 at 100% similarity but different prices.
    no idea coz not interesting to this model ... Panda Power is better.
    and for the Kaierte, it has been released long time before Spira-21 .... so who's following who ? So, my first thought that Kaierte is the OEM of Victor.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and for the Kaierte, it has been released long time before Spira-21 .... so who's following who ? So, my first thought that Kaierte is the OEM of Victor.
    Almost all racket frame similar to the others. So, it is not quite surprising if you found one racket frame similar to the others. FYI, Victor never do OEM at the other factory. Because Victor very persistent in Quality, so they fabricated all lines racket at their own factory.

For Kaierte brand, have heard this brand before. If Li Ning, YY, Victor is 1st brand. Than Kason, SOTX is second brand than Kaierte is third brand at China. Kaierte racket not so expensive, quite qood in performance.

For Spira 21, this racket have very unique shaft. This shaft feel stiff but when you playing within this racket, you will feel racket hold shuttle more longer also more repulsion. Have discussed at 2st page of this thread. For more information please check at http://www.aldila.com/innovations.php
    Spira shaft spec and characteristic almost like this shaft.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i used to own a PP T2 and a ZELM PP10K, and i compared both rackets...to my surprise both rackets are similar except for the paintwork...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you guys did not get my point .....
    The Spira-21's U-shape grommet is different from others, but this U-shape grommet is similar to Woven type of Kaierte .... not more.
    I do not compare the technology behind because it is not necessary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BengGuan View Post
    Almost all racket frame similar to the others. So, it is not quite surprising if you found one racket frame similar to the others. FYI, Victor never do OEM at the other factory. Because Victor very persistent in Quality, so they fabricated all lines racket at their own factory.
    For Kaierte brand, have heard this brand before. If Li Ning, YY, Victor is 1st brand. Than Kason, SOTX is second brand than Kaierte is third brand at China. Kaierte racket not so expensive, quite qood in performance.
    For Spira 21, this racket have very unique shaft. This shaft feel stiff but when you playing within this racket, you will feel racket hold shuttle more longer also more repulsion. Have discussed at 2st page of this thread. For more information please check at http://www.aldila.com/innovations.php
    Spira shaft spec and characteristic almost like this shaft.
    I got the answer for this ....

Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    i used to own a PP T2 and a ZELM PP10K, and i compared both rackets...to my surprise both rackets are similar except for the paintwork...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm about to purchase SPIRA 21 in next week. still have a week to reconsider about my decision again. Please help me, should/shouldn't i buy this racket? or maybe wait for Spira 22? (I was really considering to buy SW35, but due to very interesting Spira promotion in Thailand, maybe i should try spira first.. but dunno either 21 or 22)

off the topic, what are the differences (in specs,performances, & technologies) between spira 21 & spira 22?

I love extra stiff shaft, smash-based player with good control, single/double player, normally play about 2-3 hours max at a session.

thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a chance to see a Spira 21 in a local shop today, was looking it over and found them spelling the word balance wrong just like yonex did on their carb35... I think it was spelled Banlance or something on the cone... I'm pretty sure the one I saw is from a Canadian distributor, wonder if the overseas ones are spelled wrong also...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    Had a chance to see a Spira 21 in a local shop today, was looking it over and found them spelling the word balance wrong just like yonex did on their carb35... I think it was spelled Banlance or something on the cone... I'm pretty sure the one I saw is from a Canadian distributor, wonder if the overseas ones are spelled wrong also...
    Didn't Yonex also do a similar thing, with one of the limited edition armortecs ? I think it was the Superbrands version, they spelt it super barands or something like that.
    Victor probably made a typo thats all

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess this racket isn't too popular? any other reviews? comparisons?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the answer for this ....
    lets hear it? i am quite interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to have Victor racket like this and as I notice all racket are mostly head heavy, so:

middle to head light balance, 84-86g, stiff to middle stiff.

Which racket should I look from Victor line then?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast