Hi-Qua Towel Grip?

Discussion in 'Grip' started by Random-person1, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Random-person1

Random-person1 New Member

Student
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried out the Hi-Qua towel grip. If you have, could you please tell me how the grip preforms?

Thanks,
    Jet

2. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    hello Random-person1,

i use to use the hi-qua towel grip that came on the long rolls i used the red color one. i have to say that the one i used was deffinetly great quality it did not fall apart easily and lasted me about 1-1 1/2 months per racquet (alternating between 5 racquets) before i would finally have to change it cause of it getting hard and dirty sometimes would change it earlier just cause it was dirty and lost its grip feeling while playing. when it was brand new it was very soft and "slippery" but once you get sweat on your hands or water it grips like a tank and it would just feel great to use. after using it and letting it dry off it wouldn't get hard and all that until it was near the end of its life.

i still have 2 more rolls left i dont use it anymore because of where im located now in calgary being cold and well not humid at all towel doesnt work the best. when i was in china and other humid/hot countries i would use this towel cause it responded well and was a great feelings but it has to be moist to an extent to get that feeling, i know i definitely cannot use it dry im not sure how many people out there can. anyways hope that sorta helps you with what you were looking for.