Results 35 to 51 of 118
01-05-2010, 09:09 PM #35
i think u cant get the picture of why they lost
they lost because they are not good enough to compare with the top 3
and why they are not good enough?
like u said and like what u think,they have focus problem,attitde problem,not mature enough and bla bla bla
thats the reason they lost
and the excuse is because they are not good enough
the tired excuse because their stamina not as good as others,thats the fact
why u cant accept the fact that their stamina is not good enough?
01-05-2010, 11:13 PM #36
Unlike MK's health problems which is quite beyone control some times.... stamina problems, mentality problems, attitude problems and all problems can be control, can be improved........ Thats why the coaches, BAM and kkk/tbh themselves are now looking for quality liao........Its means they wanted kkk/tbh to improve in those aspects.......
again, Stamina problems shd not be a permenant problems to a Professional sportmem............all these can be improve. So ifthey really go for quality in 2010.......we shd hope to see better results from them....and no more excuses after all these measures done by BAM and their coaches.
01-05-2010, 11:48 PM #37
2. KKK/TBH were once never lose a match to MK/HS, KKK/TBH were once AE champion in 2007 and AG Champion 2006 before MK/HS won any major titles......If MK/HS have such mentallity, that cant expect to win anything when they have to meet up with KKK/TBH just like u said in (2) MK/HS wont be what they are now, OLYMPIC Champion and World Champion and some more SEA MD Champion.
3. Like once LD said before Olympic 2008, He said his dream is to be a Olympic Gold Medalist in Beijing,.....at that time no one dare to say that LD is not good enough to grab the gold medal, but he himself still dream for that medal......So, we still have to dream even we know they are good enough to win.
4. It is not some thing that they shd proud of when they lost frequently to those lower rank pairs...So, they have over come this problems to be more consisten, if they just keep on losing to these pairs, they might over taken by those pair and dropped out from top 4 position...so, we have to critic those uncharacteristic loses.
5. Like i have said, these are the problems can be solved, we cant just accept what is it, we have to find way to over come ithem. I am positive that they have the ability to do it and a potentially big winner.
6. No, what i mean was, i rather compare KKK/TBH to those top 3 pairs in the world than comparing kkk/tbh with those lower rank pairs. We cant just satisfied that they are slightly better than those rank 5 and lower and always accept defeats from top 3 and sadly, loses to those lower rank pairs.
Last edited by jasonmarc; 01-05-2010 at 11:52 PM.
01-06-2010, 01:03 AM #38
01-06-2010, 02:42 AM #39
But football world status is definately very much greater compare to badminton...just look at the football World Cup, its a huge global event ......compare to badminton, still a alien sport according to some Bcer member here in North America....
01-06-2010, 02:44 AM #40
In 2008, KKK back to playing XD also. After this, cannot expect same results as 2007. If in 2007, KKK younger, play 2 dept also he lose steam, now even more so.
The 'trend' with KKK playing 2 dept & 1 dept is different.
MK/Hendra dont play XD (although Kido is XD WJC, haha), same with Fu/Cai. So far, only LYD(for male player) can be successful in playing 2 dept, his team mates, as young as him also, cannot follow.
01-06-2010, 03:30 AM #41
01-06-2010, 03:39 AM #42
01-06-2010, 03:43 AM #43
thats the fact that he had won 14 ss titles and a olympic champion at the age of 21
keep thinking opponent is not untouchable is not helping
the thing is u need to acknowledge lyd is the better player and try harder next time
2)taufik also og and wc winner before lindan win those,lol
3)hmm,i never said u cant dream,keep ur dream on
4)lol,u is avoiding to face the main point,no one proud of it,but it is a fact u need to face
5)how can u start to find a solution when u dont want to accept the fact?
6)well,i cant help if u always sad or mad of their defeat because u just cant accept the fact
01-06-2010, 03:45 AM #44
01-06-2010, 04:11 AM #45
1. Yes, at least we are on the same boat for this one, that why i keep saying to compare kkk/tbh with Lyd/JJS's achievements....so that kkk/tbh can improve further....but isnt this what u asked before..." 1)why u want to compare kkk with lyd who won 14 ss titles,olympic gold medal at age of 21?"....????
2. Yes, exactly.....TH won OG and WC before LD did......thats why i am saying....if LD keep saying TH is in his way in all the majors tourney so he cant wins....like u said kkk/tbh have top 3 pairs in their way....this mentality is bad...
3. To dream to win big for them is full with positive spirit, is not equal as you said...'dream on'...which is a totally negetive remark.
4. Is its a fact that they shd defeated by those lower rank pairs because they didnt work hard enough...? or just what ever wrong they did in the games and their preparations....If so, they have to change it and improve it. Cant just sit there and say its a fact..........
5. Yes, they have found the facts .......thats why the coaches and BAM are making changes now.....and chris cc is doing monitoring work here...
6. to critic them is not = to cant accept the facts....The facts is even a pair like fuzzy also performed equally as kkk/tbh did in 2009 majors....................
So, the facts is they are not performed up to par yet with their potential so critic will follows...........
Last edited by jasonmarc; 01-06-2010 at 04:23 AM.
01-06-2010, 04:17 AM #46
01-06-2010, 04:31 AM #47
01-06-2010, 04:46 AM #48
Haha, that means they will get the standard amount from NSC. Anything extra is from BAM, that one dunno when will get. SEA Games individual gold =RM5,000, which is what WPT/CEH will get - same as what Vietnam, Myanmar give, Cambodia also give more. Team event I forgot already .
The Sports Minister is football fan mah
Aiyoo, you & Jason, want to debate2 until KKK/TBH retire is it?
KKK/TBH participate total 14 tourneys in 2009. 2010 they only minus 2 SS but got TC, CWG, AG.
8 SS + TC, CWG, AG + WC + Msia GP Gold + Macau GP Gold = 14 also, same
And even if minus Msia GP Gold & Macau = 12 total, less 2 only
The way you all discussing like less by 40% in total, LOL
Last edited by eaglehelang; 01-06-2010 at 04:48 AM.
01-06-2010, 05:50 AM #49
01-06-2010, 05:50 AM #50
01-06-2010, 06:06 AM #51
Sorry all, in 2009 KKK/TBH participated : MO, AE, Swiss, Msia GP Gold, Spore, INA, Japan, Macau, Denmark, France, China, HK, WC, Surdirman Cup & SEA Games. Total =15. 14 is BWF sanctioned tourneys.
2010 projected : MO, AE, Swiss, Spore, INA, Japan, Msia GP Gold(msia is host, must go), China, HK, WC, TC, CWG, AG. Total = 13. Minus 2 tourneys, 13% less.
I think at most they will minus one more from Spore or INA, and Macau, making total = 11 tourneys.
By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional PlayersReplies: 42: 02-16-2013, 07:27 PM
By mEsoL in forum Badminton Tournament Video SharingReplies: 4: 04-18-2011, 09:44 AM
By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007Replies: 27: 11-27-2007, 05:43 AM
By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007Replies: 58: 11-04-2007, 09:02 AM
By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007Replies: 0: 03-17-2007, 12:20 PM