User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    But, being the weakest pair in top 4 doesnt means that they cant make a break thru.........as i always said they have the potential, only they need to be more focus, more demanding on themelves, more positive attitude in their game, less play-play in their games, more determine and more matured and no more excuses for their losts........then they will make it to the top 3........
    well
    i think u cant get the picture of why they lost
    they lost because they are not good enough to compare with the top 3
    thats simply
    and why they are not good enough?
    like u said and like what u think,they have focus problem,attitde problem,not mature enough and bla bla bla
    thats the reason they lost
    and the excuse is because they are not good enough
    the tired excuse because their stamina not as good as others,thats the fact
    why u cant accept the fact that their stamina is not good enough?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    well
    i think u cant get the picture of why they lost
    they lost because they are not good enough to compare with the top 3
    thats simply
    and why they are not good enough?
    like u said and like what u think,they have focus problem,attitde problem,not mature enough and bla bla bla
    thats the reason they lost
    and the excuse is because they are not good enough
    the tired excuse because their stamina not as good as others,thats the fact
    why u cant accept the fact that their stamina is not good enough?
    Yes, but i still think those problems can be over come, not only me, the coaches and BAM also think the same........dont u think....

Unlike MK's health problems which is quite beyone control some times.... stamina problems, mentality problems, attitude problems and all problems can be control, can be improved........ Thats why the coaches, BAM and kkk/tbh themselves are now looking for quality liao........Its means they wanted kkk/tbh to improve in those aspects.......

again, Stamina problems shd not be a permenant problems to a Professional sportmem............all these can be improve. So ifthey really go for quality in 2010.......we shd hope to see better results from them....and no more excuses after all these measures done by BAM and their coaches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let see
    if u dont think they are in top 3
    1)why u want to compare kkk with lyd who won 14 ss titles,olympic gold medal at age of 21?
    2)expect them to win major when there is 2 times wc+olympic md silver medalist+few times ae winner fu/cai,wc and olympic gold medalist kido/hendra setaiwan and 2 time wc silver medalist+9 md ss titles+1 ae winner lee yong dae/jung jae sung is participate in thos major?
    3)yes,u can dream,because u no need to dream if u know they good enough to win
    4)when u urself also think they are vulnerable to those lover rank pair and unreliable,u expact them to win against those lower rank pair at the same time and critic them when they not winning?
    5)as u acknowledge they are only the 4th in md,u cannot accept thats the fact their lost here and there because of many reason?if they are good enough,they wont face problem such as stamina problem,mentality problem,inconsistence problem and many more
    6)as u said,fuzzy reach the same stage with koo/tan in ae and wc 2009
    and they are the 5th in md ss titles rank
    why cant compare the 4th and the 5th in ss titles winner rank?
    1. In sport, a sportman mentallity is very important...ones just cannot be over respect to some one who have won 14 SS titles and think LYD as a untouchable godlike idol that cant be compare with.....

2. KKK/TBH were once never lose a match to MK/HS, KKK/TBH were once AE champion in 2007 and AG Champion 2006 before MK/HS won any major titles......If MK/HS have such mentallity, that cant expect to win anything when they have to meet up with KKK/TBH just like u said in (2) MK/HS wont be what they are now, OLYMPIC Champion and World Champion and some more SEA MD Champion.

3. Like once LD said before Olympic 2008, He said his dream is to be a Olympic Gold Medalist in Beijing,.....at that time no one dare to say that LD is not good enough to grab the gold medal, but he himself still dream for that medal......So, we still have to dream even we know they are good enough to win.

4. It is not some thing that they shd proud of when they lost frequently to those lower rank pairs...So, they have over come this problems to be more consisten, if they just keep on losing to these pairs, they might over taken by those pair and dropped out from top 4 position...so, we have to critic those uncharacteristic loses.

5. Like i have said, these are the problems can be solved, we cant just accept what is it, we have to find way to over come ithem. I am positive that they have the ability to do it and a potentially big winner.

6. No, what i mean was, i rather compare KKK/TBH to those top 3 pairs in the world than comparing kkk/tbh with those lower rank pairs. We cant just satisfied that they are slightly better than those rank 5 and lower and always accept defeats from top 3 and sadly, loses to those lower rank pairs.
    Last edited by jasonmarc; 01-05-2010 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

erkhem
    u know
    the football squad get rm 30k for each player that get the gold medal in SEA games after 20 years
    8 ppl included staff and coach get rm 21k
    it was almost rm 800k
    then,the budjet ratio is changed
    u can see they start to fly to here and there for match

oh,nsc,how much did u pay for ours squad that win the women team event gold after 34 years?
    i dont even read a sentence of it in any news paper
    They(NSC) surely thinks that football have a brighter chance than badminton to achieve a gold medal in the OG 2012 in London

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    They(NSC) surely thinks that football have a brighter chance than badminton to achieve a gold medal in the OG 2012 in London
    Yes, its look unfair to badminton....

But football world status is definately very much greater compare to badminton...just look at the football World Cup, its a huge global event ......compare to badminton, still a alien sport according to some Bcer member here in North America....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2. KKK/TBH were once never lose a match to MK/HS, KKK/TBH were once AE champion in 2007 and AG Champion 2006 before MK/HS won any major titles......If MK/HS have such mentallity, that cant expect to win anything when they have to meet up with KKK/TBH just like u said in (2) MK/HS wont be what they are now, OLYMPIC Champion and World Champion and some more SEA MD Champion.

At that time, as I stated before, KKK only played MD. KKK/TBH won MO 2007 but lost steam during KO 2007, held the next week. After that, the coaches decided KKK only played MD until sometime in 2008.
    In 2008, KKK back to playing XD also. After this, cannot expect same results as 2007. If in 2007, KKK younger, play 2 dept also he lose steam, now even more so.
    The 'trend' with KKK playing 2 dept & 1 dept is different.

MK/Hendra dont play XD (although Kido is XD WJC, haha), same with Fu/Cai. So far, only LYD(for male player) can be successful in playing 2 dept, his team mates, as young as him also, cannot follow.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but i still think those problems can be over come, not only me, the coaches and BAM also think the same........dont u think....

Unlike MK's health problems which is quite beyone control some times.... stamina problems, mentality problems, attitude problems and all problems can be control, can be improved........ Thats why the coaches, BAM and kkk/tbh themselves are now looking for quality liao........Its means they wanted kkk/tbh to improve in those aspects.......

again, Stamina problems shd not be a permenant problems to a Professional sportmem............all these can be improve. So ifthey really go for quality in 2010.......we shd hope to see better results from them....and no more excuses after all these measures done by BAM and their coaches.
    its not as simple as 1+1=2
    can u see misbun settle hafiz stamina problem(since 2003)?
    if its so easy like u say
    i think malaysia will win everything with u as their coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its not as simple as 1+1=2
    can u see misbun settle hafiz stamina problem(since 2003)?
    if its so easy like u say
    i think malaysia will win everything with u as their coach
    They are professionals, they will have their own ways and responsibility.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. In sport, a sportman mentallity is very important...ones just cannot be over respect to some one who have won 14 SS titles and think LYD as a untouchable godlike idol that cant be compare with.....

3. Like once LD said before Olympic 2008, He said his dream is to be a Olympic Gold Medalist in Beijing,.....at that time no one dare to say that LD is not good enough to grab the gold medal, but he himself still dream for that medal......So, we still have to dream even we know they are good enough to win.

4. It is not some thing that they shd proud of when they lost frequently to those lower rank pairs...So, they have over come this problems to be more consisten, if they just keep on losing to these pairs, they might over taken by those pair and dropped out from top 4 position...so, we have to critic those uncharacteristic loses.

5. Like i have said, these are the problems can be solved, we cant just accept what is it, we have to find way to over come ithem. I am positive that they have the ability to do it and a potentially big winner.

6. No, what i mean was, i rather compare KKK/TBH to those top 3 pairs in the world than comparing kkk/tbh with those lower rank pairs. We cant just satisfied that they are slightly better than those rank 5 and lower and always accept defeats from top 3 and sadly, loses to those lower rank pairs.
    1st,thats is not thinking that lyd is untouchable godlike idol
    thats the fact that he had won 14 ss titles and a olympic champion at the age of 21
    keep thinking opponent is not untouchable is not helping
    the thing is u need to acknowledge lyd is the better player and try harder next time

2)taufik also og and wc winner before lindan win those,lol

3)hmm,i never said u cant dream,keep ur dream on

4)lol,u is avoiding to face the main point,no one proud of it,but it is a fact u need to face

5)how can u start to find a solution when u dont want to accept the fact?

6)well,i cant help if u always sad or mad of their defeat because u just cant accept the fact

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are professionals, they will have their own ways and responsibility.
    do u see lee chong wei that years older than koo/tan solve his mentality problem?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st,thats is not thinking that lyd is untouchable godlike idol
    thats the fact that he had won 14 ss titles and a olympic champion at the age of 21
    keep thinking opponent is not untouchable is not helping
    the thing is u need to acknowledge lyd is the better player and try harder next time

2)taufik also og and wc winner before lindan win those,lol

3)hmm,i never said u cant dream,keep ur dream on

4)lol,u is avoiding to face the main point,no one proud of it,but it is a fact u need to face

5)how can u start to find a solution when u dont want to accept the fact?

6)well,i cant help if u always sad or mad of their defeat because u just cant accept the fact
    Yes, Limsy ....when you keep talking about accepting the facts........

1. Yes, at least we are on the same boat for this one, that why i keep saying to compare kkk/tbh with Lyd/JJS's achievements....so that kkk/tbh can improve further....but isnt this what u asked before..." 1)why u want to compare kkk with lyd who won 14 ss titles,olympic gold medal at age of 21?"....????

2. Yes, exactly.....TH won OG and WC before LD did......thats why i am saying....if LD keep saying TH is in his way in all the majors tourney so he cant wins....like u said kkk/tbh have top 3 pairs in their way....this mentality is bad...

3. To dream to win big for them is full with positive spirit, is not equal as you said...'dream on'...which is a totally negetive remark.

4. Is its a fact that they shd defeated by those lower rank pairs because they didnt work hard enough...? or just what ever wrong they did in the games and their preparations....If so, they have to change it and improve it. Cant just sit there and say its a fact..........

5. Yes, they have found the facts .......thats why the coaches and BAM are making changes now.....and chris cc is doing monitoring work here...

6. to critic them is not = to cant accept the facts....The facts is even a pair like fuzzy also performed equally as kkk/tbh did in 2009 majors....................
    So, the facts is they are not performed up to par yet with their potential so critic will follows...........
    Last edited by jasonmarc; 01-06-2010 at 04:23 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Limsy ....when you keep talking about accepting the facts........

4. Is its a fact that they shd defeated by those lower rank pairs because they didnt work hard enough...? or just what ever wrong they did in the games and their preparations....If so, they have to change it and improve it. Cant just sit there and say its a fact..........

5. Yes, they have found the facts .......thats why the coaches and BAM are making changes now.....and chris cc is doing monitoring work here...

6. to critic them is not = to cant accept the facts....The facts is even a pair like fuzzy also performed equally as kkk/tbh did in 2009 majors....................
    So, the facts is they are not performed up to par yet with their potential so critic will follows...........
    erm
    seriously
    dont u think ur 5 had answered ur 4?and thats what i mean
    thats why i dont know is there 2 people sitting infront of ur pc,take turn to post in bc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

erm
    seriously
    dont u think ur 5 had answered ur 4?and thats what i mean
    thats why i dont know is there 2 people sitting infront of ur pc,take turn to post in bc
    I was just anwering you no. 4 and no. 5 separately....... thats common sence.....Oops, I have to accept the facts that you still having problems in understanding my points.......I feel sorry for that..! Seriously !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh,nsc,how much did u pay for ours squad that win the women team event gold after 34 years?
    i dont even read a sentence of it in any news paper

OT:
    Haha, that means they will get the standard amount from NSC. Anything extra is from BAM, that one dunno when will get. SEA Games individual gold =RM5,000, which is what WPT/CEH will get - same as what Vietnam, Myanmar give, Cambodia also give more. Team event I forgot already .

The Sports Minister is football fan mah
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Aiyoo, you & Jason, want to debate2 until KKK/TBH retire is it?
    KKK/TBH participate total 14 tourneys in 2009. 2010 they only minus 2 SS but got TC, CWG, AG.
    8 SS + TC, CWG, AG + WC + Msia GP Gold + Macau GP Gold = 14 also, same
    And even if minus Msia GP Gold & Macau = 12 total, less 2 only

The way you all discussing like less by 40% in total, LOL
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 01-06-2010 at 04:48 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    OT:
    Haha, that means they will get the standard amount from NSC. Anything extra is from BAM, that one dunno when will get. SEA Games individual gold =RM5,000, which is what WPT/CEH will get - same as what Vietnam, Myanmar give, Cambodia also give more. Team event I forgot already .

The Sports Minister is football fan mah
    KKK/TBH participate total 14 tourneys in 2009. 2010 they only minus 2 SS but got TC, CWG, AG.

well
    i dont know
    my math is not that weak
    and i know change wont come that fast like someone think
    even koo/tan prefer to play back to back tournament

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    OT:

LOL.Helang i stop already lah.......no more debate....ok!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even koo/tan prefer to play back to back tournament
    Meaning? They prefer to play 2 tourneys in a row??

Sorry all, in 2009 KKK/TBH participated : MO, AE, Swiss, Msia GP Gold, Spore, INA, Japan, Macau, Denmark, France, China, HK, WC, Surdirman Cup & SEA Games. Total =15. 14 is BWF sanctioned tourneys.

2010 projected : MO, AE, Swiss, Spore, INA, Japan, Msia GP Gold(msia is host, must go), China, HK, WC, TC, CWG, AG. Total = 13. Minus 2 tourneys, 13% less.
    I think at most they will minus one more from Spore or INA, and Macau, making total = 11 tourneys.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast