User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a new portal (designed by a 3rd party) on which to book Singapore Sports Council Sports Facilities.

The designers are yearning to hear from the public on their opinions in this very short survey. 5 Questions Only~! The Survey can be done @
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LZ6RWW6

Your Input is very much appreciated!

*This survey is in no part endorsed or affiliated to Singapore Sports Council. We are just a bunch of humble designers who want to learn from the consumers' views.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you book your sports facilities (Singapore Sports Council) facilities online or at the venue itself?

I book online
    I book at the venue itself

1. How would you rate the new internet booking system for public sports facilities (Launched Year 2010) ? 12345678910User FriendlinessHow would you rate the new internet booking system for public sports facilities (Launched Year 2010) ?

User Friendliness
    Design (Aesthetics)

Overall Experience

1. Do you like the new additions of the other 3 agencies on the portal?

Of course! One-stop portal is convenient. Shiok.

Yes, it's good lah! Now I know the other agencies actually have facilities to rent

It's interesting but I dun know if it's a good thing yet..

No, it sux. What's the point?

I just want my sports booking. Please keep it simple.
    Last edited by blindaim; 01-19-2010 at 05:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2. What other public services would you like to include in this new portal?

Pay overdue library book fines
    Buy Local Soccer Match Tickets online
    Book watersports equipment like kayaks, etc)
    Others (whatever rocks your boat, please tell us)

3. Are there any products/services from either the public or private sector that you wish could be added to this new portal (for payments, etc)?

4. Which of these add-ons would you like to see added to the Singapore Sports Council booking platform?

Forums
    SMS Promotions
    Online Shopping
    Auctions
    Contests
    Interest Groups Kakis Matchup

5. Any comments on the portal? Yes, there have been some really irritating errors in the system recently. Please air your grievances. The designers really want to learn how to make it a better platform. On a positive note, the system has improved by leaps and bounds in recent days~ =)
    Last edited by blindaim; 01-19-2010 at 05:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    a waste of tax payers money.... I tried to go in again to book. but still can't do payment. Must be some disputes between them and the payment gateway. Awful management. Where's the help desk when this is online 24x7 ??? I wonder how many productivity hours this system causes people all over the island who keep on trying to do it again.

Anyone knows who is the boss of PA online and SSC? Need to wake them up. Money is too good for them. Can't let them sleep well or too comfortable.
    You can call this SSC line 6500-5399 and give your feedback or use this

http://www.ssc.gov.sg/publish/Corpor.../feedback.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

I've had bad experience booking the courts as well.. made me frustrated.

let's exclude my experience of server errors, the delay in the booking opening time, and the unsuccessful online payment for now.

My confirmed (with the sports hall) courts were cancelled a week after booking, re-released to the system, recaptured-paid-confirmed, was about to be cancelled again when they called me 4 days earlier, but reconfirmed later on that evening, cancelled again on the day itself (oh man!), reconfirmed again and while waiting for promised sms/email notification I saw the court was re-released to the system ready to be booked. Called them up again and fortunately, everything was resolved few hours before the session itself.

They are trying hard to fix the system (which should have been done long ago), and it was tiring explain my story back to them 3-4 times through the customer care

I still believe the booking system will be fixed someday, somehow.
    let's wish them luck and hope for a better tomorrow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the website offline at the moment?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trying to book tampines hall 6 to 8pm on 2/2

web showed they are available green from courts 16 to 20
    but after selection , it showed unavailable for me to book .

log out and log in again , still showing avilable for booking .

Alemak , "i can book" really got serious problems here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so upset with the iCanBook.com.sg booking system that I feedback to PA and SSC to let me build another booking system to compete!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

icanbook system sucks big time again!!!!!
    Spent the whole sunday morning trying to book courts and still to no avail!!!!!
    Can't even check whether I've booked the court!!!!!!
    Shldn't the new system be better than the old?
    Can somebody write to the forum, write to the ministry????!!!!
    Shldn't they have resolved the problems by now!!!
    And the counter staff are very unfriendly at certain places!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    icanbook system sucks big time again!!!!!
    Spent the whole sunday morning trying to book courts and still to no avail!!!!!
    Can't even check whether I've booked the court!!!!!!
    Shldn't the new system be better than the old?
    Can somebody write to the forum, write to the ministry????!!!!
    Shldn't they have resolved the problems by now!!!
    And the counter staff are very unfriendly at certain places!!!!!!
    Hi Camel,

Yes... I-Can-Book really sucks...even though the old i-book system is nothing impressive...at least it won't hang or show error message on each morning 7am when I log in and try to book.

Anyway, you can try to check whether have you booked successfully at "my booking history" after you have logged in...after that.. you can proceed to make your payment to confirm the booking.

Hope you have successfully booked your slots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya. I also got hang issue. My suspect is the database is not optimised properly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Hi Camel,

Yes... I-Can-Book really sucks...even though the old i-book system is nothing impressive...at least it won't hang or show error message on each morning 7am when I log in and try to book.

Anyway, you can try to check whether have you booked successfully at "my booking history" after you have logged in...after that.. you can proceed to make your payment to confirm the booking.

Hope you have successfully booked your slots.
    This morning I also can't check the booking history. Always encountered booking error or hang somewhere. It's so tiring by trying 1-2 hours!

With the old system, after made the booking within 2-3 minutes, my brain was still in half sleep, thus can go back to sleep easily. Starting from the new system, really feel booking is nightmare. Lousy Icanbook system till now!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    This morning I also can't check the booking history. Always encountered booking error or hang somewhere. It's so tiring by trying 1-2 hours!

With the old system, after made the booking within 2-3 minutes, my brain was still in half sleep, thus can go back to sleep easily. Starting from the new system, really feel booking is nightmare. Lousy Icanbook system till now!!!
    Hi Tank2008,

Yup, the same error message keeps popping up..asking me to reverse to the last action and retry again. and i also unable to view the booking history till much later in the day.

haha... ya... it used to be going back to sleep till around 8.45am after i booked the courts via i-book at 7am as i am playing at 10am later....now.. i am struggling with the booking system till 8+am or later... and then i go straight to my game. hahahahahh... i have complained to my frds...i think i will be getting hypertension soon if this continues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm beginning to like the new system. it gives you better odds at booking even if you are couple of mins late, cos those who login right on time might still be stuck somewhere in middle of the transaction.

booking history is a royal pain. don't they have enough common sense to sort it descending order of date? who wanna look at bookings they utilized 1 month back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've sent in the suggestion to list the latest bookings 1st as I'm unable to view if I've booked the courts when the system is down (they list the oldest 1st).
    Hope they would take up the suggestion.
    Booking nightmare lasted from 7-1130am for me...gave up... still didn't managed to book any courts since it hanged at 7 plus, but found out I've already secured the courts before it hanged when I could view the latest bookings at 11 plus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Report this with the sports minister man. Who is he and which constituency is he in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default .....bad experience...

.....my team had a very bad experience with the new icanbook.com
    On 24/01/2010 at 7.05am, we reached Jurong Stadium, tried to book court at counter. waited for 30 mins. (we booked 7-9am regularly).
    We were told "server hang", go and play your game and come back later which we did. fortunately we got it for 07/02/2010.

following 31/01/2010 i did not play.

On 07/02/2010 after playing our game at 9.05am we went to counter to book and again was told "server hang". waited for 1/2 hour still cannot book.

I dont know why the system is so lousy. And why did they not allow manual bookings when "server down" ?

Once upon a time we queue up to book tickets to see show at the cinemas.
    Now we are so advanced that we cannot even do the basic thing like manual booking.
    Just imagine that.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast