User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help Needed!

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Help Needed!

    HELP NEEDED!!

    I am stuck with three choices of racket bags..
    I do not have much rackets but prefer a backpacked style racket bag..
    Choices i have are:
    9824(really like the blue white design) <65.90
    9826AI(like the white pvc feel) <69.90
    Br209(like the silver thermal like design) 68.00 SHARP
    Li Ning Red-White Backpack (looks like ASD124-1) 40.00
    Yonex 7815(Looks hip) 29.90


    Thanks other opinions are also preferable.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mamapoko View Post
    HELP NEEDED!!

    I am stuck with three choices of racket bags..
    I do not have much rackets but prefer a backpacked style racket bag..
    Choices i have are:
    9824(really like the blue white design) <65.90
    9826AI(like the white pvc feel) <69.90
    Br209(like the silver thermal like design) 68.00 SHARP
    Li Ning Red-White Backpack (looks like ASD124-1) 40.00
    Yonex 7815(Looks hip) 29.90


    Thanks other opinions are also preferable.
    Thanks
    u said THREE choices... yet there is.... five bags here... lol...
    9824 - I have it here in stock, cheaper than S$65.90...
    9826AI - slightly bigger than 9824 with prettier appearance, but harder to maintain as the silver part gets dirty easily....

    the rest i leave it to others since i nvr come across them here...

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol.. sorry i failed maths!
    SERIOUS!!
    hmm.. may i know where is ur shop?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mamapoko View Post
    lol.. sorry i failed maths!
    SERIOUS!!
    hmm.. may i know where is ur shop?
    haha... no offence^^

    hmm, i dun hv a shop... just keep stock...
    if u interested in any badminton stuff u can pm me...
    to check whether i hv it or not...

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    haha... no offence^^

    hmm, i dun hv a shop... just keep stock...
    if u interested in any badminton stuff u can pm me...
    to check whether i hv it or not...

    haha thanks, friend!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mamapoko View Post
    haha thanks, friend!
    no worries mate...

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    manila,philippines
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how about rsl explorer 1 have you checked?

Similar Threads

  1. help needed
    By mantou in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 1
    : 03-22-2011, 11:08 AM
  2. There goes my Ti-10....Help needed...
    By Doublebie in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 19
    : 02-23-2009, 03:31 PM
  3. Fix needed!
    By badcrazy06 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 4
    : 11-01-2006, 10:22 PM
  4. Help needed!!
    By sg2303 in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 2
    : 07-12-2006, 05:21 AM
  5. Help needed!! plz
    By cheeky_monk in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 3
    : 05-15-2004, 04:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •