High School in San Diego, CA needs coach!

Discussion in 'Coaching Forum' started by drkzxeraph, Jan 5, 2010.

1. drkzxeraph

drkzxeraph Regular Member

I'm not sure (OK, I don't know at all) what the requirements are to be a high school badminton coach, but I decided to post here just to see if anyone was interested. I could get the details later.

The school is Patrick Henry High, near the neighborhoods of San Carlos, Del Cerro, and Allied Gardens. It's in the SDUSD, or San Diego Unified School District, and it's a public school.

Our current coach is an awesome, fun, cool guy, and while he's not the most professional coach around, we really appreciate him.

The only problem is that we're NOT going to have a coach for next year (yep, our coach is leaving. *sigh*), and my teammates and I have no idea who to look to.

I was just wondering if anyone was interested. If not, if you know anyone that even MIGHT be interested, it'd be awesome if you could ask them and reply to this thread, and I could provide more details.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. A volunteer coach is preferred, as I'm not sure about the payment options. BUT, please post anyway even if you're a LITTLE bit interested, and I will find out.

#1 drkzxeraph, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  2. drkzxeraph

drkzxeraph Regular Member

Bump! Instead of starting another thread.