User Tag List

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 ... LastLast
Results 205 to 221 of 1073
  1. #205
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Can, LKW I a bit doubtful for team event, he tends to get nervous at crucial pt. As long as not Mak with OSH, that would cause explosion.
    Mak gets angry easily?

  2. #206
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    limsy, every malaysian would want them to win. i am quite sure about that. quite.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, agree with u...koo_fan but be very sure with it...not just quite !
    ya
    and they show the support by throwing themself toward koo/tan in bac 2008

  3. #207
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ya
    and they show the support by throwing themself toward koo/tan in bac 2008
    Wow, how they 'throw' themself to the crowd as u stated?

    Can u elaborate more about that? They jump towards koo/tan during bac 2008?

  4. #208
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Wow, how they 'throw' themself to the crowd as u stated?

    Can u elaborate more about that? They jump towards koo/tan during bac 2008?
    it was the crowd showing support by throwing themself toward koo/tan,understand?
    lol
    well
    if ur chinese is good enough,u will know the beauty of the word and too bad,u only know the beauty of girls

    as far as i remembered,they throw some empty bottle,some empty tin and bla bla bla toward koo/tan
    and if u are not supporting 3r policy,then those thing are only rubbish,understand?
    i can only say until here
    later get banned

  5. #209
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, agree with u...koo_fan but be very sure with it...not just quite !
    Maybe you have forgotten about the Msians who are strong supporters of team China, BCer also. Offline I know quite a number also

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Mak gets angry easily?
    If you have read about OSH's character, then you will understand. I personally cannot stand OSH's yapping, but other people might have other opinion
    Mak if partner KKK, still can. Although both got temper, KKK mellow down already over the years,Mak as junior will give KKK due deference.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 03-08-2010 at 07:55 AM.

  6. #210
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Mak gets angry easily?
    Just go watch the match they played against LP/JR in recent Copenhagen Master...when they got so many faults over their services especially Mak's services..........watch, listen carefully and slowly then u will know....

  7. #211
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Just go watch the match they played against LP/JR in recent Copenhagen Master...when they got so many faults over their services especially Mak's services..........watch, listen carefully and slowly then u will know....

    hahaha.... don't get hammered ok...

  8. #212
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    it was the crowd showing support by throwing themself toward koo/tan,understand?
    lol
    well
    if ur chinese is good enough,u will know the beauty of the word and too bad,u only know the beauty of girls

    as far as i remembered,they throw some empty bottle,some empty tin and bla bla bla toward koo/tan
    and if u are not supporting 3r policy,then those thing are only rubbish,understand?
    i can only say until here
    later get banned
    I know my chinese is not good but at least i know little bit of them. Then u shall not use the word 'throwing' themselves towards koo/tan. U should say they throw some empty bottle, empty tin ..etc towards koo/tan after the match as a sign of protest of their performance that day. I actually knew the whole case but then was confused by the word 'throwing' used by you.. .. lol..Anyway, this is an old issue already. and as for jason, yeah, u are really observant huh?can listen what he said also.

    Apologies for the OT

  9. #213
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    I know my chinese is not good but at least i know little bit of them. Then u shall not use the word 'throwing' themselves towards koo/tan. U should say they throw some empty bottle, empty tin ..etc towards koo/tan after the match as a sign of protest of their performance that day. I actually knew the whole case but then was confused by the word 'throwing' used by you.. .. lol..Anyway, this is an old issue already. and as for jason, yeah, u are really observant huh?can listen what he said also.

    Apologies for the OT
    lol
    i will explain to u in fb as u dont understand my modern language as u are old
    case closed

  10. #214
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Poor Lydia...always have to lost due to injury.......hope she will be fine for her next tournament.. .......!

  11. #215
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Poor Lydia...always have to lost due to injury.......hope she will be fine for her next tournament.. .......!
    yeah, 'injury' huh? hope she will have a good rest after this

  12. #216
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mas back up and elite back up players especially in the MS category should get inspiration from Kenichi tago and shon wan ho like during the All england. They should follow their example. Very determined, not afraid of those big guns and fight for all as they are nothing to lose.

    just my 2.34 cents

  13. #217
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, I agree......

  14. #218
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Mas back up and elite back up players especially in the MS category should get inspiration from Kenichi tago and shon wan ho like during the All england. They should follow their example. Very determined, not afraid of those big guns and fight for all as they are nothing to lose.

    just my 2.34 cents
    Exactly,..........George

    But, some will say,...in this wolrd there is only one LYD, one KT you know..........not every body can be like them u know...! LOL..

  15. #219
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Exactly,..........George

    But, some will say,...in this wolrd there is only one LYD, one KT you know..........not every body can be like them u know...! LOL..

    dont ever kan cheong coz we have analysis and trends...
    after LCW, LD, CJ, PG, taufik or even PSH, Wacha, Nguyen, Boonsak retired
    we still have pools of juniors around...

  16. #220
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Star Online > Sports
    Saturday March 27, 2010
    BAM rope in Roslin as coach of men’s singles back-up squad


    KUALA LUMPUR: The Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) have roped in former international Mohd Roslin Hashim as a coach for the national men’s singles back-up squad.
    National singles chief coach Rashid Sidek said yesterday that the former world number one would start work as assistant to Hendrawan from April 1.

    The BAM exco, who met on Friday, endorsed Roslin’s appointment.
    BAM president Datuk Nadzmi Mohd Salleh was absent from the meeting as he is away in Germany.

    “Hendrawan requested for an assistant.
    “Roslin has quit playing. So I felt that Roslin would be a suitable candidate,” said Rashid.

    “He can still spar with the players. But, what is more important is that Roslin can motivate and inspire the players in the team. After all, he was the world number one before and had also won the Opens in Japan and Switzerland.

    “We can have good coaches but it is pointless if the players do not give their all in training. I hope the players will learn from these experienced coaches.”

    Currently, the back-up players under Hendrawan are Tan Chun Seang, Mohd Arif Abdul Latif, Liew Daren, Chong Wei Feng, Lim Fang Yang, Kuan Kam Chung and Goh Soon Huat.

    Hendrawan also handles two elite shuttlers – Mohd Hafiz Hashim and Kuan Beng Hong.

    http://thestar.com.my/services/print...asp&sec=sports

  17. #221
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Would Roslin Hashim be good?
    That is the question

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Men Doubles Players (Elite and Back-up)
    By undeadshot in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 297
    : 06-20-2014, 10:35 PM
  2. Malaysia elite back up / back up player 2009
    By limsy in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 546
    : 09-24-2011, 03:47 AM
  3. Defending Champion, Peter Gade, well rested, eyes back to back
    By ants in forum Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007
    Replies: 1
    : 04-30-2007, 10:57 AM
  4. injured back...shuld i get a back brace?
    By bertbrainz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 12
    : 01-14-2007, 10:54 PM
  5. NEWS : China want back-to-back job
    By kwun in forum Thomas/Uber Cup 2002
    Replies: 5
    : 05-08-2002, 09:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •