User Tag List

Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chun Seang, Wei Feng eye first title

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chong Wei Feng has lost...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, well, will it be a good day for GWS/TKS tomorrow? Can they beat top seed Fuzzy? I think that they can!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default BADMINTON/Kedah Open: Underdogs top the heap

RESULTS -- (All S-Finals) Men's Singles: Chan Kwong Beng (Pk) bt Liew Daren (KL) 21-18, 11-21, 22-20; Goh Soon Huat (Mal) bt Tan Chun Seang (Ked) 16-21, 21-11, 21-13.
    Women's Singles: Lydia Cheah (KL) bt Tee Jing Yi (Pg) 21-8, 20-22, 21-11; Sonia Cheah (KL) bt Sannatasah Saniru (Sab) 21-10, 21-15.

Mixed Doubles: Tan Boon Heong-Chin Eei Hui (Ked-Pg) bt Vountus Indra Mawan-Ng Paou Leng (Sab) 21-15, 21-14; Chan Peng Soon-Goh Liu Ying (Pg-Mal) bt Goh Wei Shem-Lim Yin Loo (KL-NS) 18-21, 21-10, 21-15.
    http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/51kedahpen/Article

Shuttler Soon Huat dashes Chun Seang’s plans for birthday do

“I have been training under Hendrawan for more than a year and I have certainly become a better player. I hope I have proved a point here. I have to get more opportunities to play in international competitions,” said Soon Huat, who only featured in the Vietnam and Thailand Satellite Opens this year.
    “I have never played against Kwong Beng before and I will do my best tomorrow.”

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...763&sec=sports

well
    let see if hendrawan can beat misbun for 2nd time(tcs and ckb with misbun)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton: Breakthrough performances from back-up players

At one point, I could not even feel my hand. I was fearful that I could not win the title despite it being my best chance to do so,” said the 22-year-old Kwong Beng. “And Soon Huat did not make it easy for me at all. He is such a tricky player. He will take his time to plot for a kill. Fortunately, I was mentally stronger to handle the situation this time.
    “It is such a relief for me to win my first Open title. I have been in the back-up squad for almost five years and winning here has given me confidence and hopefully lead to a better future in my career.
    “This is a new beginning for me. Next time, I should be winning the local Open title in the presence of the top players. And I should go on and make a impact in the international tournaments too,” said Kwong Beng, who will take part in the Macau Open next.
    The fight in the men’s singles was restricted to the back-up and junior players following the absence of world number one Lee Chong Wei and international Mohd Hafiz Hashim.
    National coach Hendrawan gave credit to Soon Huat despite the defeat.
    “Both Soon Huat and Kwong Beng played well today. I saw the hunger in Kwong Beng to win his first title while Soon Huat was equally eager to prove himself. Eventually, he lost on experience. Time is on his side and we hope he (Soon Huat) will continue to improve,” said Hendrawan.

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...288&sec=sports

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Newcomers in back-up squad apply pressure on the seniors

“The newer group want to prove themselves and they are trying to apply pressure on the more senior players. This is good. This is a warning to the previous batch of players in not to rest on their laurels,” he said.
    “All players under my care will be treated on a level-playing field. I do not intend to see one’s age or ranking or seniority. It will be on current performances.
    “I will reward a player with exposure to an international tournament if he does well and it does not matter whether this player is the youngest in the team.”
    Hendrawan has named the world junior championship runner-up Iskandar for the Taiwan Open for his fighting shown in the Malaysian Grand Prix Gold last month.
    “Soon Huat has proved himself and I will consider him for the next Open tournament.
    “It is important to expose these players to high-level tournaments as it will help them to realise where they stand against more experienced players.
    “At the same time, I hope that the top back-up shuttlers will welcome this challenge from the younger ones on a positive note. They should look into improving themselves and try to narrow the gap with the country’s best – Chong Wei and Hafiz.”
    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...578&sec=sports

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow... all back-up BOLEH players so geng wor... beat the senior BOLEH players... esp the BOLEH MD pairs...

sure these BOLEH back-up players will go all the way to WIN the Macau and Taipei Open....

BOLEH.... BOLEH.... BOLEH....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    wow... all back-up BOLEH players so geng wor... beat the senior BOLEH players... esp the BOLEH MD pairs...

sure these BOLEH back-up players will go all the way to WIN the Macau and Taipei Open....

BOLEH.... BOLEH.... BOLEH....

Haahahaha..........jimbo..!

Yes, looking forwards to Macau and Chn Tpe Open.....then...!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post

lolx... If these BOLEH backup MD pairs failed to reach at least QF (remember, those top MD pairs are not playing) in both tourneys, I can pretty much sum up that they are simply BOLEH KAMPUNG.... haha...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post

lolx... If these BOLEH backup MD pairs failed to reach at least QF (remember, those top MD pairs are not playing) in both tourneys, I can pretty much sum up that they are simply BOLEH KAMPUNG.... haha...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, so if GWS/TKS lost to Fang/Lee in the first round, there are simply BOLEH KAMPUNG.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the top md is not playing?
    there are only one top md now
    lee/fang
    dont joke with their 4 title in a row
    koo/tan,lee/jung,kido/hendra have yet to win 2 title this year
    and cai/fu dont even have one

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Oh, so if GWS/TKS lost to Fang/Lee in the first round, there are simply BOLEH KAMPUNG.
    errr... wats the points of BOLEH at kampung only or win those "masak masak" level tourneys? lolx...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

errr... wats the points of BOLEH at kampung only or win those "masak masak" level tourneys? lolx...
    Alright, so you expect them to beat Fang/Lee immediately. I understand. No problem.
    They are still losing to Mak/Tan la... don't expect too much of them in a short period of time.

Hehe jimbo, no ill intent, don't take me too seriously. Sometimes i very 'chong dong'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Alright, so you expect them to beat Fang/Lee immediately. I understand. No problem.
    They are still losing to Mak/Tan la... don't expect too much of them in a short period of time.

Hehe jimbo, no ill intent, don't take me too seriously. Sometimes i very 'chong dong'.
    aiya... no worries lah... me also from BOLEH land... but cannot tahan those BOLEH die-hard fans... esp... errr... "talk like expert, play like so-hai"... haha.... u know i know lor... lolx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aiya... no worries lah... me also from BOLEH land... but cannot tahan those BOLEH die-hard fans... esp... errr... "talk like expert, play like so-hai"... haha.... u know i know lor... lolx
    Wahaha, don't worry, continue BOLEH-ing around!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is getting funny..

Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast