User Tag List

Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 392 to 408 of 1073
  1. #392
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Top MD not playing in Macau???? Kido/Hendra, LYD/JJS are there. If Boe/Mogenson didnt withdraw, then they also in.

  2. #393
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    in someone eye only koo/tan is top md maybe
    hehe
    anyway
    i still think the only top md now is lee/fang
    hehe

  3. #394
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Kwong Beng ready to face Chong Wei in Macau Open

    It is unfortunate that I may have to meet Chong Wei as early as in the second round and that the odds are against me. But it will be give me a chance to know where I stand against him this year, he said.
    Kwong Beng played against Chong Wei in the final of the Pahang Open last year and went down without much of a fight.
    The outcome of the match showed the vast gulf in standard between Chong Wei and Kwong Beng.
    But Kwong Beng hopes to narrow the gap when they meet again in the Macau Open.
    I have improved in some areas of my game and, hopefully, I will be able to give Chong Wei a better fight this time, he said.


    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...203&sec=sports

  4. #395
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,738
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ask ckb to play like lindan. Sure make lcw panic one. lol.

    Jimmy,
    I got lots of boleh-sing people. All good in singing one. If you want to belasah them, come to my office on sunday 11am.

  5. #396
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    in someone eye only koo/tan is top md maybe
    hehe
    anyway
    i still think the only top md now is lee/fang
    hehe
    Jung/Lee and Kido/Setiawan not consistent lately, but I think maybe final will be Fang/Lee vs Jung/Lee. Hope someone can prove me wrong.

  6. #397
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Jung/Lee and Kido/Setiawan not consistent lately, but I think maybe final will be Fang/Lee vs Jung/Lee. Hope someone can prove me wrong.
    How u knoW Jung/Lee is not consistent lately?

    AFAIK, LYD didn't participate in any international tournament for about last 2-3 months due to his injury.. and his partner JJS as well have to be at home accompany him..

    Now that he's back to international tournament, i'm sure he will be much stronger and stronger
    Just watch the below video and you will know..


  7. #398
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry, not lately. After winning the Korean Open title, they lost 1st round in the MAS Open to HTH/OSH, AE also lost to Guo/Xu in straight game, Swiss to compatriots Ko/Yoo in rubber game. I don't know if you call this consistent, or with rumour that LYD has injury but he still won XD in Swiss Open.

    Btw, what is AFAIK?

  8. #399
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i still think the only top md now is lee/fang
    Having seen the recent performance of this pair, I think they are very very hungry. Once they latch on the attack, they are relentless. I like how they are both so good defensively and offensively, and so quick to the net.

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Jung/Lee and Kido/Setiawan not consistent lately, but I think maybe final will be Fang/Lee vs Jung/Lee. Hope someone can prove me wrong.
    Agree, but not hoping to be proven wrong.

  9. #400
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Sorry, not lately. After winning the Korean Open title, they lost 1st round in the MAS Open to HTH/OSH, AE also lost to Guo/Xu in straight game, Swiss to compatriots Ko/Yoo in rubber game. I don't know if you call this consistent, or with rumour that LYD has injury but he still won XD in Swiss Open.

    Btw, what is AFAIK?
    As Far As I Know.

  10. #401
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Malaysia BOLEH...!!!
    Posts
    4,275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    ask ckb to play like lindan. Sure make lcw panic one. lol.

    Jimmy,
    I got lots of boleh-sing people. All good in singing one. If you want to belasah them, come to my office on sunday 11am.
    Aiya Joe... come and join us (Daniel, your old buddy) at SSC on Monday lar... many BOLEH singers there oso... lolx

  11. #402
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Having seen the recent performance of this pair, I think they are very very hungry. Once they latch on the attack, they are relentless. I like how they are both so good defensively and offensively, and so quick to the net.
    hehe
    u mean they now lack of money to buy food right?
    yeah
    they will win if they are hunger of success
    hehe

  12. #403
    Regular Member jug8man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,082
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can some1 please update me about TCS 'retire' in Macau open?

    due to injury? what kind? and if yes hopefully not too serious

    Thanks in advance

  13. #404
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tan Chun Seang seems to have an ankle injury, that might be quite serious... it pains me to say this, but I think this injury has officially ended his career......
    Hope he gets well soon.

  14. #405
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    “It is unfortunate that I may have to meet Chong Wei as early as in the second round and that the odds are against me. But it will be give me a chance to know where I stand against him this year,” he said.
    Kwong Beng played against Chong Wei in the final of the Pahang Open last year and went down without much of a fight.
    The outcome of the match showed the vast gulf in standard between Chong Wei and Kwong Beng.
    But Kwong Beng hopes to narrow the gap when they meet again in the Macau Open.
    “I have improved in some areas of my game and, hopefully, I will be able to give Chong Wei a better fight this time,” he said.


    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...203&sec=sports
    HSU JEN HAO[TPE] - [MAS] Kwong Beng CHAN 21-19 17-21 21-16
    As i said before in another thread, please pay attention on the 1st round opponent 1st before thinking of wanting to vs datuk and play better..

  15. #406
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha
    i do hope hsu jen hao beat ckb
    hsu jen hao is a good attacking player to watch

    hehe
    let see the good show in md today

  16. #407
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If MS all bad, must hope MD good... please...

  17. #408
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    GWS/TKS has a better 'big match' mentality than Mak/TWK. They were solid against Fang/Lee. About one or two service into the net in the whole match only.

Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Men Doubles Players (Elite and Back-up)
    By undeadshot in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 297
    : 06-20-2014, 10:35 PM
  2. Malaysia elite back up / back up player 2009
    By limsy in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 546
    : 09-24-2011, 03:47 AM
  3. Defending Champion, Peter Gade, well rested, eyes back to back
    By ants in forum Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007
    Replies: 1
    : 04-30-2007, 10:57 AM
  4. injured back...shuld i get a back brace?
    By bertbrainz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 12
    : 01-14-2007, 10:54 PM
  5. NEWS : China want back-to-back job
    By kwun in forum Thomas/Uber Cup 2002
    Replies: 5
    : 05-08-2002, 09:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •