User Tag List

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rexy hands Kim Her another junior to be groomed into a contender

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...994&sec=sports

Kim Her also said that several players from the World Junior squad would be promoted to the national team after the event ends in April and that he was looking forward to grooming them into world-beaters.

wah
    relax
    why so gan jiong?
    haha
    ow yao han should be stick with goh wei shen
    hope lwh have a speedy recovery
    hopefully gjh will stick with ckm
    haha
    Last edited by limsy; 02-26-2010 at 06:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Proton

TKH or no TKH.

You can tweak or modify or maybe add a set of sports rim, a Proton is still a Proton. A piece of unwanted junk in the international market.

Our juniors or elite back up or etc, they are all just not good enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Thats the problem with MAS shuttlers. They are pampered. We really need to take away the milk bottles, diapers, crutches and all. Who is this TCS to say that he dont like to train under so and so? He has yet to break into the top 50 and is already displaying prima donna attitude?

BAM should have shut the door on this guy permanently.
    TKH or no TKH.

You can tweak or modify or maybe add a set of sports rim, a Proton is still a Proton. A piece of unwanted junk in the international market.

Our juniors or elite back up or etc, they are all just not good enough.
    you seem to know very well our mas team, from your above quote and in your opinion who do you think are mainly responsible for such a poor elite back up and even the national top players?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    you seem to know very well our mas team, from your above quote and in your opinion who do you think are mainly responsible for such a poor elite back up and even the national top players?
    You are a big boy, you dont need to be spoon fed. Please go read my previous posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a big boy, you dont need to be spoon fed. Please go read my previous posts.
    that was great! you sound like a know-all and i wonder where you got all your facts or fictions. what i have read it's just stuff i find here and there which is why i ask for your opinion. maybe you do know something (that was my first impressions of you before this post) or you just pretend to know all ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that was great! you sound like a know-all and i wonder where you got all your facts or fictions. what i have read it's just stuff i find here and there which is why i ask for your opinion. maybe you do know something (that was my first impressions of you before this post) or you just pretend to know all ..
    lol
    u should know that the biggest failure of bam is let pemuda out of their set up
    if pemuda is there
    i think malaysia will success in i think 10 year
    as he say before
    buang all those low quality player and start to train 10++ years old player
    then u and me just slow slow wait lor^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    lol
    u should know that the biggest failure of bam is let pemuda out of their set up
    if pemuda is there
    i think malaysia will success in i think 10 year
    as he say before
    buang all those low quality player and start to train 10++ years old player
    then u and me just slow slow wait lor^^
    well i thought he had something, like previous experience inside bam or some other connections from the way he commented till kingdom come..

but i was wrong to ask for his opinion..

it could be true to do another 10 years of this and that to see some changes but thats just day dream under this circumstances..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i thought he had something, like previous experience inside bam or some other connections from the way he commented till kingdom come..

but i was wrong to ask for his opinion..

it could be true to do another 10 years of this and that to see some changes but thats just day dream under this circumstances..
    lol
    u wont find anyone who have connection comment in this way
    the best thing is
    let all the current coach and player play for malaysia professionally
    and let pemuda handle bam
    by 10 years time
    i think he can produce those who win major

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh the typical Boleh reaction!

When you come across something not to your liking or your cup of tea, you throw your toys out.

Looking at your reaction above it is hard to believe you are some sort of a coach.

If you cannot accept my opinion, just agree to disagree rather than take the personal route like your above statement. Please act your age rather than your shoe size.

You have a good day.
    Cheerios.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pBmMaster,

that guy is known as mr one pointer... almost 3000 posts and he has only one thing to say.... talk about mediocrity

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that guy you responded to has an "unique" personality. He knows nothing about competitive badminton yet enjoy mocking professional players for the sake of it.

If you have came across his previous posts, you will immediately find out that: once he fails to find facts to back up his points up, he will typically

1) resolve to personal attacks-calling others a kid(see posts above), labelling others as "boleh" fans, commenting on others' panties and criticize others being stubborn for not accepting alternate viewpoints while he himself was the one having problem accepting others' opinions. (the pot calling the kettle black, shrug??)

2) change his topic immediately and talk about other random stuff to steer others' attention from his previous embarrassing posts.

3) He has a very prominent character among BCers. He likes to call other professional players mediocre and weak while he himself have a problem beating a regular club player.

I can only say good luck if you were planning to get some sense out from this guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post

Kim Her also said that several players from the World Junior squad would be promoted to the national team after the event ends in April and that he was looking forward to grooming them into world-beaters.

wah
    relax
    why so gan jiong?
    haha
    ow yao han should be stick with goh wei shen
    hope lwh have a speedy recovery
    hopefully gjh will stick with ckm
    haha
    Shouldnt it be after Youth OG in Aug ?
    Finally I know the answer why in the beginning new rookies Goh JH/Lau WH wasnt added as 4th pair for TKH. The reporter read what we post then ask the coach.

Oh? You think Ow should partner Wei Shem when Ow graduate to back up? Good, Good, then maybe I can get to see Mak HC partner Teo again.
    Your TWK focus on XD, settle.

Wait, then Yew Hong Kheng how? Partner Tan Wee Tat?
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 02-28-2010 at 03:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Ahh the typical Boleh reaction!

When you come across something not to your liking or your cup of tea, you throw your toys out.

Looking at your reaction above it is hard to believe you are some sort of a coach.

If you cannot accept my opinion, just agree to disagree rather than take the personal route like your above statement. Please act your age rather than your shoe size.

You have a good day.
    Cheerios.
    so this is the best you can do? when you don't have anything to back up your comments you just attack people? wonder why you are not banned here?

kindly re-read my first post:

Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia

any sensible person can understand the above wasn't an attack on you - you have to be somebody who knows more than we do posting all those negative claims and with such a long breath ...

btw, you read the responses from other bcers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    Well, that guy you responded to has an "unique" personality. He knows nothing about competitive badminton yet enjoy mocking professional players for the sake of it.

If you have came across his previous posts, you will immediately find out that: once he fails to find facts to back up his points up, he will typically

1) resolve to personal attacks-calling others a kid(see posts above), labelling others as "boleh" fans, commenting on others' panties and criticize others being stubborn for not accepting alternate viewpoints while he himself was the one having problem accepting others' opinions. (the pot calling the kettle black, shrug??)

2) change his topic immediately and talk about other random stuff to steer others' attention from his previous embarrassing posts.

3) He has a very prominent character among BCers. He likes to call other professional players mediocre and weak while he himself have a problem beating a regular club player.

I can only say good luck if you were planning to get some sense out from this guy.
    ha..ha..ha..you make me laugh - get some sense from him? even if that is the last thing on earth i won't do it after finding out his background here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pajrul View Post
    pBmMaster,

that guy is known as mr one pointer... almost 3000 posts and he has only one thing to say.... talk about mediocrity
    lol maybe he needs a mirror ...with almost 3000 posts, wonder how he got away with that ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    3) He has a very prominent character among BCers. He likes to call other professional players mediocre and weak.....
    Just to correct you a little, not all professional players though.....only MAS players...despite the millions or billions of Ringgit poured into badminton by tax-payers and still no World Championships titles or no Olympics Gold Medal to show for

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast