User Tag List

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    so this is the best you can do? when you don't have anything to back up your comments you just attack people? wonder why you are not banned here?
    The underlined part has happened before, on more than 1 occassion .
    But the 'juicy' posts have already been deleted by the mods long ago.

On 'connections', from what you have posted, I have the impresssion you are better connected. On badminton knowledge, you should have more, since you are a coach. For insider info, elvinteh should be a better source, plus a few long time members, read for yourself.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 02-28-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.. that is why it was really frustrating that our own country fellows do not give support to our players and above all calling them names saying they are spoiled lots and a waste of tax payers money and etc etc.

Always overlooked the fact they trained hard and they tried and tried. In some countries the supporters are great even though they knew their players cannot win.

We should be contructive in our comment for the betterment of the players and game but not to resort to personal attack on the Malaysian Elite Players.

Maybe an analysis of the players performance and weakness would help the players who read this forum but personal attack will not only demoralise the players but also bring down the confident level of a player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    The underlined part has happened before, on more than 1 occassion .
    But the 'juicy' posts have already been deleted by the mods long ago.

On 'connections', from what you have posted, I have the impresssion you are better connected. On badminton knowledge, you should have more, since you are a coach. For insider info, elvinteh should be a better source, plus a few long time members, read for yourself.
    that's interesting.. i should have known earlier but it's ok and it's all over.

yes, i do have the connections been a coach and so do some of the coaches here..

back to the topic, read post by limsy: http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so this is the best you can do? when you don't have anything to back up your comments you just attack people? wonder why you are not banned here?

kindly re-read my first post:

Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia

you seem to know very well our mas team, from your above quote and in your opinion who do you think are mainly responsible for such a poor elite back up and even the national top players?
    any sensible person can understand the above wasn't an attack on you - you have to be somebody who knows more than we do posting all those negative claims and with such a long breath ...

btw, you read the responses from other bcers?
    Talking about the best you can do

Here, allow me to reproduce post#124;

that was great! you sound like a know-all and i wonder where you got all your facts or fictions. what i have read it's just stuff i find here and there which is why i ask for your opinion. maybe you do know something (that was my first impressions of you before this post) or you just pretend to know all ..
    You forgot your above post. As someone senior or who is some sort of a coach or something, if you dont agree with my opinion, you can just agree to disagree. No need to get personal and resort to petty names calling. Very simple solution, if you dont like my postings or my opinion about MAS shuttlers, just ignore. Dont get red all over and start foaming and all.

As for other bcers, am sure they all think highly of you. Good for you, am happy and all for you, really.
    Ok, happy? Be on your way lad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just noticed Limsy didnt post this news : Roslin Hashim has retired as player and will be roped in as Hendrawan's assistant coach. Should be in yesterday's NST.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 02-28-2010 at 07:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    hmm.. that is why it was really frustrating that our own country fellows do not give support to our players and above all calling them names saying they are spoiled lots and a waste of tax payers money and etc etc.

Always overlooked the fact they trained hard and they tried and tried. In some countries the supporters are great even though they knew their players cannot win.

We should be contructive in our comment for the betterment of the players and game but not to resort to personal attack on the Malaysian Elite Players.

Maybe an analysis of the players performance and weakness would help the players who read this forum but personal attack will not only demoralise the players but also bring down the confident level of a player.
    Dude, you mean I cant be honest and upfront here? I cant call a spade, a spade?

I mean we had that discussion about Lydia Cheah for example. She is just average, some State level kind of shuttler. I am just being honest here. A crime? You lot need to be able to accept the other side, rather than throwing a rant everytime you lot come across something not to your liking.

As for the rest of our elite back up or juniors, there are average in standards to me. Yeah, the trained hard and all. Yeah, they put in a lot of sweat. But they are just going to be average and no more than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

yes, you have said it! we should imagine these players especially the back-up or those up and coming just below lcw - they are trying so hard and if they can't make it through a place for 2nd or 3rd place in singles (with wch around) imagine those stresses.....

cheer up all mas players! there is always a 2nd chance and we are all behind you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol maybe he needs a mirror ...with almost 3000 posts, wonder how he got away with that ...
    With 400 over postings in over 2 months, you are indeed walking the talk. Need to promote that badminton academy in the forum and maybe rope in a few students, eh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Dude, you mean I cant be honest and upfront here? I cant call a spade, a spade?

I mean we had that discussion about Lydia Cheah for example. She is just average, some State level kind of shuttler. I am just being honest here. A crime? You lot need to be able to accept the other side, rather than throwing a rant everytime you lot come across something not to your liking.

As for the rest of our elite back up or juniors, there are average in standards to me. Yeah, the trained hard and all. Yeah, they put in a lot of sweat. But they are just going to be average and no more than that.
    you luv to attack Lydia Cheah... i noticed. She must have offended you very much. This Look like a personal attack.

No one in the elite and back up is good enough to your std. Since there is so many clubs in Malaysia now,why dont u joined one and starts to train some of the so called ten years old and prove to us u can do it your way.

I wondered is Lee Chong Wei good enough.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U should read the posts on the LCW thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    I just noticed Limsy didnt post this news : Roslin Hashim has retired as player and will be roped in as Hendrawan's assistant coach. Should be in yesterday's NST.
    thats great news! roslin has fresh experience being a player turned coach so soon! and it will ease hendrawan's job and taking care of the back-up players..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you luv to attack Lydia Cheah... i noticed. She must have offended you very much. This Look like a personal attack.

No one in the elite and back up is good enough to your std. Since there is so many clubs in Malaysia now,why dont u joined one and starts to train some of the so called ten years old and prove to us u can do it your way.

It is really funny and amusing how you lot passes judgement. I criticised Lydia and you lot go on a rant and accused me of attacking her personally. BUT ... BUT when you lot intrude on the shuttlers' personal lives (WMC/LCW breakup or Roslin's divorce threads) ... its all ok, fine and dandy stuff. To you lot, I guess passing comments about WMC's breakup or Roslin's wife are not considered as offensive or rude.

Really, the double standards are just amazing. Anyway, please, please show me where and when did I insulted Lydia personally. I said she is an average shuttler. For your info, thats no personal attack.

Anyway, I guess if you think my comments about Lydia are personal attacks, I will respect your stand. I do not agree with you but I will agree to disagree with you. Unlike some, I will not resort to names calling.

LCW? Yes, he is good enough to be MAS#1 and the WR#1 but he is yet to be good enough to perform and deliver on the big stage. And this is a fact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up This is interesting

Ahh ... I like this.

Ok, 2 things ....

First, in our current elite back up or back up or juniors or whatever, who do you think have what it takes to make the breakthrough?? Be specific. And lets set a benchmark when we say 'make the breakthrough', shall we set the benchmark as winning one SS title outside Malaysia?

Secondly, l am not running you down but when you want to develop or build something, you got to do it from bottom up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pemuda, let's not be so negative, I somehow still have faith in our players =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lung5488 View Post
    Pemuda, let's not be so negative, I somehow still have faith in our players =)
    Dude, I am not negative. Just being candid and realistic here.

Really, if our elite back up/back up or juniors have some substance, we wont be going to the TC this year toying with the idea of having the likes of HH, KBH or WCH for the 2nd & 3rd singles slot. Thank god we are not asking Eddy Choong or Punch Gunalan to come out of retirement.

The sight of us having still to rely on lame horses like HH & KBH is testament that we having nothing in the pipeline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    With 400 over postings in over 2 months, you are indeed walking the talk. Need to promote that badminton academy in the forum and maybe rope in a few students, eh?
    Maybe BC should charge him advertising fees for that badminton academy that he tried to promote.

But personally, i dont think that he can break Georgeboys' record.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. They rained hard, with tonnes of sweat. But at the end, results speak.

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 ... LastLast