User Tag List

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default One and done for CHJ???..

Quote Originally Posted by jug8man View Post
    Tan Chun Seang beat Choi Ho Jin (Lin Dan Killer). not bad so far
    ..wow, i thought for a second LD didn't want to come to Korea Open cos he might be afraid of meeting his East Asian Games scalper...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chuan Seang sole survivor

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

well,i didnt saw any word about east asia games ms gold medalist who beaten lindan

================================================== ======
    Arif, Daren blow their chances of making Thomas Cup squad

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...525&sec=sports

“We expected better performances from them. Their early defeats have certainly diminished their chance to impress the coaches,” said Rashid.
    “However, there will not be any drastic actions taken against them. We will continue to review their performances this year.”

i hope u remember what u said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Malaysian Open the platform to test Khe Wei-Vivian

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...664&sec=sports

“Our coach (Chang Kim Wai) wants me to give it a shot with Vivian. It will be a whole new experience for us. We have to test our compatibility in a tournament. So far, we are shaping up well in training,” said Khe Wei.
    “It will be great if we can face Eei Hui-Pei Tty. It will give us an indication on how much we need to improve and how far we have to go in order to be at the same level as them.”

i will aim to take photo with both of u

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they could make a good pair given time.

Vivien have been training doubles for one year without much tournament and it could be said that she is making her debut this year.

hopefully they are given a chance to grow

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    they could make a good pair given time.

Vivien have been training doubles for one year without much tournament and it could be said that she is making her debut this year.

hopefully they are given a chance to grow
    correct me if i am wrong
    she dont even have 5 tournament last year
    most of them is local tournament if i am correct

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh...Liew Darren & Arif lost to a unknown Korean.They were like very used to it for losing in the early round.Hopeless...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Sigh...Liew Darren & Arif lost to a unknown Korean.They were like very used to it for losing in the early round.Hopeless...
    wow
    what i guess was wrong
    i tot choi hj should be the hottest ms on earth right after he won east asia games ms gold medal from lindan hand

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arif, Daren blow their chances of making Thomas Cup squad

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...525&sec=sports

We expected better performances from them. Their early defeats have certainly diminished their chance to impress the coaches,” said Rashid.
    However, there will not be any drastic actions taken against them. We will continue to review their performances this year.”

don't make me LOL

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rashid to keep tight rein on Iskandar, Syawal

"He and Syawal are still fresh and I have to make sure they don't get spoilt. We cannot afford to make the same mistakes.
    u should have learn ur lesson
    talk alone is not enough

"Arif was even given the chance to be in the qualifying squad of the Thomas Cup in 2008 but his form has dipped so low that he is struggling to justify his place in the back-up squad.

hello,dont comment like u are not the one who spoiled him

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post

i will aim to take photo with both of u
    Remember to post their photo here ya, esp Vivian's cutie/leng lui look

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pot calling the kettle black

Rashid Sidek, I believe in his past life was a comedian because he made my day or morning actually when I read his comments about two junior shuttlers in the papers today. Rashid was talking about poor discipline, lack of focus, prima donna attitude etc amongst the juniors but to me, his comment about having sent Iskandar & Shawal to international meets - 'sometimes not on merit' ... takes the cake.

Lets put aside all em Boleh sentiments. Lets examine and think a little about Rashid's comments. Refusing to work hard in training. Tidak apa attitude. Participating in international tourneys not on merit (seriously, I got a question here ... do you think LYB send his shuttlers to international tourneys not on merit? Korea? Denmark?) Well, ladies ... allow me to present to you ... the Malaysian Boleh's subsidy mentality.

BAM is a circus act. Rashid is a joke. Our shuttlers the entire lot of em' are a pampered bunch.

In the first place, Rashid should not even be made the coach. Our shuttlers poor attitude today, as the coach he is responsible for today's fiasco. Rashid should be shown the door like now.

Not only Rashid, the entire BAM office bearers, the fat cats, lackeys ... the entire entourage should be thrown out.

We need a taskmaster who will not hesitate to crack the whip and weed out all the so called big time Charlies. Time to throw away the rubbish, milk bottles, pampers and crutches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally agreed with wat u said,from wat i have seen rashid is just putting the blame on the players as if he has done nothing wrong.I think he should be the first to be fired anyone agrees?he is a waste of money getting salary for nothing and not even coaching.wat a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Rashid Sidek, I believe in his past life was a comedian because he made my day or morning actually when I read his comments about two junior shuttlers in the papers today. Rashid was talking about poor discipline, lack of focus, prima donna attitude etc amongst the juniors but to me, his comment about having sent Iskandar & Shawal to international meets - 'sometimes not on merit' ... takes the cake.

Lets put aside all em Boleh sentiments. Lets examine and think a little about Rashid's comments. Refusing to work hard in training. Tidak apa attitude. Participating in international tourneys not on merit (seriously, I got a question here ... do you think LYB send his shuttlers to international tourneys not on merit? Korea? Denmark?) Well, ladies ... allow me to present to you ... the Malaysian Boleh's subsidy mentality.

BAM is a circus act. Rashid is a joke. Our shuttlers the entire lot of em' are a pampered bunch.

In the first place, Rashid should not even be made the coach. Our shuttlers poor attitude today, as the coach he is responsible for today's fiasco. Rashid should be shown the door like now.

Not only Rashid, the entire BAM office bearers, the fat cats, lackeys ... the entire entourage should be thrown out.

We need a taskmaster who will not hesitate to crack the whip and weed out all the so called big time Charlies. Time to throw away the rubbish, milk bottles, pampers and crutches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rashid stop playing politics

You are a poor coach, period.

Dont divert your lack of results by shifting the blame to the shuttlers. Yes, agree the shuttlers are crappy but together with your poor man management and coaching, what we have today is a sinking ship.

Do the right thing, dude.

Pack your stuff and leave... now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waja11 View Post
    Totally agreed with wat u said,from wat i have seen rashid is just putting the blame on the players as if he has done nothing wrong.I think he should be the first to be fired anyone agrees?he is a waste of money getting salary for nothing and not even coaching.wat a shame.
    Read the NST article again. Rashid is coaching Iskandar & Syawal, the new rookies in MS back up. Hendrawan already has 9 players under him.
    The other back up were under Rashid all the while, since Project 2010 time. They went to less tourneys than the MD back-up, one of the reason given was budget. Long story, read the previous year's threads.

Then if player want to leave, problem also, remember TCS case. Compare it to MD, KCC left end of 2009 to go independent(& Gan/TBS end of 2008), Rexy just give short statement after reporter ask. That also only The Star & BC members notice.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 01-16-2010 at 03:37 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well
    i dont think rashid qualify to be the chief coach

1st,his:'dont touch my player' issue with li mao which lead to the departure of li mao and the lack of achievement in the back up ms

2nd,the selection of 4th slot for tc 2008. cwf beat chen jin before the tc 2008 and rashid claim arif is better in training and select arif to go. then,he doesnt get field,but after back from thomas cup,arif get higher salary among others with the reason of:he is one of the tc squad.

well
    i dont know why rashid become the chief coach
    and i believe iskandar and syawal will be better with misbun

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just write a letter to BAM

problem solved

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Swimmer bags Olympian award and women shuttlers score a first

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...035&sec=sports

For the shuttlers, who bagged the women’s team gold medal for Malaysia after a lapse of 34 years, yesterday marked the first time the Olympian Award did not go to an individual.

congrates to each and everyone of them
    i didnt post this in wmc thread or wong/chin thread because beside 3 of them
    the remain player is from elite back up
    and i dont think there is any need to open a new thread for thi
    s

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Confidence issues send mixed pairs out

Tan-Woon left to carry mixed doubles challenge

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...401&sec=sports

i was shouting so hard but they lost
    i hardly shout last year
    yesterday i almost lost my voice
    they are good enough to win the match yesterday
    hope they get more experience on court

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast