summercamp in Denmark

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jens Steen Nielsen, Mar 5, 2001.

1. There is a new summercamp in Denmark. It's for players on all levels. go to www.tacticbornholm.dk or mail to Jens

2. Robbie

Robbie Guest

I guess it's for Under 21 only and must be able to speak Danish!

3. Dear Robbie.
    Yes it for under 21. if you are 22 or 23 lets hear from you if you are interested. No you dont have to speak danish to attend we have players for other country as well.

best regards
    Tacticbornholm
    Jens Steen Nielsen

4. neil

neil Guest

is your camp open to players from different counrtries. i am from scotland, and i am trying to find places which would provide some good practise and trainning. email me back and let me know whath the details are.

5. Dear Niel

The answer to your question is yes. Last year we had players from Austria participating, and this year some players from the Faeroe Islands will arrive. If you want more information pleas go to our web page and click on union jack and you will find information in English. Each of the camps has space for 48 players and both of the camps are ½ sold out by now.

Best regards
    TacticBornholm
    Jens Steen Nielsen

www.tacticbornholm.dk

6. neil

neil Guest

i have looked on the site and i am interested in the Ironman camp, but there is no price details, is it possible for you to provide me with this information.

7. Dear Niel

ups there are price information missing on the page. Ok here is the information.
    If you join us in Copenhagen the price is 2725 Dkr. This include transport from Copenhagen to Bornholm (boat) and sightseen on Bornholm.
    If you join us at Bornholm the price is 2195 Dkr. and transport and sightseen is not included.
    If you want to join pleas send name and aderres to me and I will post you a sign in paper for the camp.

Best regards
    TacticBornholm
    Jens Steen Nielsen
    Jens@tacticbornholm.dk