User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tokyo/Seoul (wishing)
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Korean and Japanese Clubs.

    Hey guys i was just wondering if any one noe of any japanese or korean badminton clubs in sydney. if you guys noe pls post their details here.
    Cheers.
    Andrew.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not that I know of. Most of sydney clubs are a mixture of nationalities. Let me know your location, maybe I can suggest a club closer to your place.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Generally badminton clubs aren't culture specific, though I did come across two Philippino badminton clubs websites (in Sydney and Melboure) recently...

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tokyo/Seoul (wishing)
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thx for that guys. i c now that there is really no culture specific. it just that the club i go to is usually full of viet and im not viet. i live in cabramatta so it is kinda normal that the club is consisted of many viet. if any of you guys noe any more club pls let me noe. by the michael23 wat is the website of the philippino club?
    Cheers.
    Andrew.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badminto View Post
    by the michael23 wat is the website of the philippino club?
    http://filbcs.org.au/

    Good luck in finding a club you fit in with.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Andrew,

    Please find the link below for the list of Sydney clubs

    http://www.sydneybadmintonassoc.org/index.php?id=5

    Cheers

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badminto View Post
    Hey guys i was just wondering if any one noe of any japanese or korean badminton clubs in sydney. if you guys noe pls post their details here.
    Cheers.
    Andrew.
    There are two Korean clubs playing at Strathfield, one plays on Thursday and Friday and another on Saturday and Sunday. You can contact Kim at 0405 107 602.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tokyo/Seoul (wishing)
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jckuo View Post
    There are two Korean clubs playing at Strathfield, one plays on Thursday and Friday and another on Saturday and Sunday. You can contact Kim at 0405 107 602.
    oh ok thx, but cna u tell me the location where they play at?
    Cheers.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badminto View Post
    oh ok thx, but cna u tell me the location where they play at?
    Cheers.
    I do not know exact location. Should be at Strathfield High School or Strathfield Girls High School. You can ask Kim. He is one of the organisers. He is my best friend. Tell him James told you to contact him.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tokyo/Seoul (wishing)
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jckuo View Post
    I do not know exact location. Should be at Strathfield High School or Strathfield Girls High School. You can ask Kim. He is one of the organisers. He is my best friend. Tell him James told you to contact him.
    oh i c thx. one more thing umm are there any kids playing there, like about 16-20? cuz im a kid,17, n sometimes the adults dont really want to play with kids so if there are other then i think i will feel a little more comfortable.
    Cheers.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badminto View Post
    oh i c thx. one more thing umm are there any kids playing there, like about 16-20? cuz im a kid,17, n sometimes the adults dont really want to play with kids so if there are other then i think i will feel a little more comfortable.
    Cheers.
    Sorry! I have not been there. Please ask Kim. He plays there every week. I only meet him when he comes to our place to buy badminton products once every two weeks. He is a very good man and will be very happy to answer your questions.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tokyo/Seoul (wishing)
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jckuo View Post
    Sorry! I have not been there. Please ask Kim. He plays there every week. I only meet him when he comes to our place to buy badminton products once every two weeks. He is a very good man and will be very happy to answer your questions.
    oh i c thx again. i noticed u said that you have a shop that sell badminton equipment? may i noe where as as u noe it is very hard to find a decent badminton store in sydney cheers. if its not too much trouble can you also tell me wat brand u stock?
    Cheers.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badminto View Post
    oh i c thx again. i noticed u said that you have a shop that sell badminton equipment? may i noe where as as u noe it is very hard to find a decent badminton store in sydney cheers. if its not too much trouble can you also tell me wat brand u stock?
    Cheers.
    The shop is in Seven Hills selling Yonex gears. Please visit calibreaustralia.com or contact james@calibreaustralia.com.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    : 09-12-2011, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    : 05-29-2008, 11:31 PM
  3. korean star w/ korean players
    By emms626 in forum Korea Professional Players
    Replies: 7
    : 10-06-2006, 12:09 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    : 06-13-2005, 01:39 AM
  5. Anyone Japanese?
    By Byro-Nenium in forum General Forum
    Replies: 4
    : 01-23-2001, 09:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •