User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 22
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    johor
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default looking for player on sunday in Johor Kempas

    looking player for joining badminton game in every sunday 3pm-5pm
    location in Johor , Kempas YC Sport Centre

    my msn for contact : ekchean@hotmail.com

    name : YC Sport Centre
    address : PTD 56999, Jalan Kempas Lama, 81300 Skudai.

    need any details able to leave comment o..
    thank you

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    johor bahru
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cannot commit every Sunday, do u allow ad-hoc basis?
    Quote Originally Posted by juprbaby View Post
    looking player for joining badminton game in every sunday 3pm-5pm
    location in Johor , Kempas YC Sport Centre

    my msn for contact : ekchean@hotmail.com

    name : YC Sport Centre
    address : PTD 56999, Jalan Kempas Lama, 81300 Skudai.

    need any details able to leave comment o..
    thank you

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brianong View Post
    Cannot commit every Sunday, do u allow ad-hoc basis?
    hi, I am the organiser of tis Sunday event...
    I replied a post on the other thread and din notice Jupr, one of my fren already posted one... haha...

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    Hi, Kenneth here.
    Staying in Skudai and playing in Kempas Yc Sports Centre and Kulai Indahpura weekly.
    my current weekly schedule is:
    Wed 8-11pm --> Kempas YC Sports
    Fri 9.30-12pm --> Kulai Indahpura Badminton Hall

    kinda wish to look for permanent players so that i can organise one on every Sunday....
    ideal location shud be in Kempas YC, time ard 3-5pm.
    any1 interested can contact me thru h/p: 012-7905244
    or MSN: kkwm83@hotmail.com
    anyway... we welcome any interested player to join... good or not good doesnt matter... jus to exercise and make frens... ^^
    if cant attend every Sun... its ok... i will add u into the list and inform u when we hv enough ppl to start ^^ ... kindly sms or msn me ur contact info?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    hi, I am the organiser of tis Sunday event...
    I replied a post on the other thread and din notice Jupr, one of my fren already posted one... haha...



    anyway... we welcome any interested player to join... good or not good doesnt matter... jus to exercise and make frens... ^^
    if cant attend every Sun... its ok... i will add u into the list and inform u when we hv enough ppl to start ^^ ... kindly sms or msn me ur contact info?
    Hi kkwm83, may i know what is the player level of your group? I'm currently playing at Taman Perling every sunday from 2pm-4pm.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerok@ View Post
    Hi kkwm83, may i know what is the player level of your group? I'm currently playing at Taman Perling every sunday from 2pm-4pm.
    gosh~ our time clashed... >_<
    most of us here are onli intermediate...
    not very pro... hehe... jus badminton lovers and exercising~ ^_^
    how bout u guys?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    gosh~ our time clashed... >_<
    most of us here are onli intermediate...
    not very pro... hehe... jus badminton lovers and exercising~ ^_^
    how bout u guys?
    Haha..my sides mixed of some beginner and intermediate players. We got 2 courts about 10 ppl (if all come) but mostly is around 6 to 8 player will attend.

    We are all uncles and aunties anyway..haha
    Last edited by Zerok@; 01-15-2010 at 04:46 AM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha.... see my forum name you should know who I am...
    free bump for your thread...

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    588
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ummm.. i c...


    so, u guys on tomolo ?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerok@ View Post
    Haha..my sides mixed of some beginner and intermediate players. We got 2 courts about 10 ppl (if all come) but mostly is around 6 to 8 player will attend.

    We are all uncles and aunties anyway..haha
    haha... oic...
    i played regularly every wednesday with uncles anyway... so no prob for me =)
    anyway... mind givin me ur contact number? and ur name as well...?
    so far we stil dun hv enuf members to start the Sun session... so maybe will go over to join u guys in Perling ^_^

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michael90 View Post
    haha.... see my forum name you should know who I am...
    free bump for your thread...
    haha... hi mick~
    nvr noe u hover ard badm central as well XD...
    onli recently i decided to post in here... hehe...

    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    ummm.. i c...


    so, u guys on tomolo ?
    hmm... bad luck...
    most of my frens kinda bz tml...
    anyway... u can leave ur contact info to me here...
    and i will get bek to u asap whenever we get it started~ ^^

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    haha... oic...
    i played regularly every wednesday with uncles anyway... so no prob for me =)
    anyway... mind givin me ur contact number? and ur name as well...?
    so far we stil dun hv enuf members to start the Sun session... so maybe will go over to join u guys in Perling ^_^
    already PMed you my contact number..

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    ummm.. i c...


    so, u guys on tomolo ?

    Welcome T-maker to our group at Perling every sunday 2-4pm..

    Good play..

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Johor Bahru
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey there, I also play at Perling Academy..^^

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amilia21 View Post
    Hey there, I also play at Perling Academy..^^
    Which day & what time you playing? my side also got 1 female player..
    We play every sunday 2-4pm at court 2 & 3. PM me if your want to join us.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Johor Bahru
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerok@ View Post
    Which day & what time you playing? my side also got 1 female player..
    We play every sunday 2-4pm at court 2 & 3. PM me if your want to join us.
    I normally plays in court 1 on saturday night..^^ok..thanks for the invitation..^^

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tun Aminah
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    hi, I am the organiser of tis Sunday event...
    I replied a post on the other thread and din notice Jupr, one of my fren already posted one... haha...



    anyway... we welcome any interested player to join... good or not good doesnt matter... jus to exercise and make frens... ^^
    if cant attend every Sun... its ok... i will add u into the list and inform u when we hv enough ppl to start ^^ ... kindly sms or msn me ur contact info?
    You still play in kempas on sunday?

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tun Aminah
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How many of you play in kempas every sunday, Can I Join?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    : 06-18-2014, 10:17 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    : 01-20-2013, 09:46 PM
  3. looking for player/group at pasir gudang, johor
    By slumber4key in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 2
    : 12-24-2012, 08:55 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    : 12-23-2012, 07:19 AM
  5. Any play at Yc Sport (KEMPAS) JOHOR
    By YONGHAW in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 0
    : 05-09-2008, 04:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •