User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it says 32 Ft high ceiling... i heard this gym the roof has a arc so the highest part is 32 ft... so how high is the lowest part of the gym that is above a badminton court? 26 ft?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, we will have 2 new facilities in the month of May in close proximity, one in Milpitas(BBC, former SC) and one at Warm Spring(CBA) distance less than 3 miles apart, I believe.
    I heard former SC coach Yee will be coaching in CBA, Holvy will be at Bintang and not sure who will be coaching at BBC3?
    So far I have met quite a few former Smash City regulars at Bintang Sunnyvale since that's the closest facility available. Bintang is not a stranger to most of us as once upon a time it was the holy land for badminton and the only full badminton facility in town. I am please to see Master Foo still full of enthusiastic coaching those kids ...
    Badminton certainly has prospered in Bay Area.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    Wow, we will have 2 new facilities in the month of May in close proximity, one in Milpitas(BBC, former SC) and one at Warm Spring(CBA) distance less than 3 miles apart, I believe.

Badminton certainly has prospered in Bay Area.
    Certainly true. And in 1 more month (i.e. June), we'll have a "monster size" Bintang opened in S. SF, just under 1.5 mile away from the new BBC2. Soon, we can say a tournament is "coming to a badminton gym near you".

I envy those who live there esp. Bintang now has a huge promotion of just $200/year for those who signs up, and you can sign up as many years as you care to (or have money for). Unfortunately for those (myself) who don't live/work close by,however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by raymond View Post
    Certainly true. And in 1 more month (i.e. June), we'll have a "monster size" Bintang opened in S. SF, just under 1.5 mile away from the new BBC2. Soon, we can say a tournament is "coming to a badminton gym near you".

I envy those who live there esp. Bintang now has a huge promotion of just $200/year for those who signs up, and you can sign up as many years as you care to (or have money for). Unfortunately for those (myself) who don't live/work close by,however.
    The next step is to host the US Open in Northern CA follows by World Championships

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The next step is to open a new facility here in Sacramento or Davis. There is a huge community here that is being neglected.

Okay maybe not huge, but certainly enough to make it more than profitable. If one were to open up, I'd buy 6 year memberships on the spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know how to contact the owner/manager of the club? Both the e-mails don't work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CBA info

Quote Originally Posted by frameshot View Post
    Anyone know how to contact the owner/manager of the club? Both the e-mails don't work
    email: info@cabadminton.com
    web:www.Cabadminton.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The address is 46049 Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont CA. And the website is www.cabadminton.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does anyone know when will the official grand opening date be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i heard May 20th or 21st forgot which date sorry. Make more sense on 21st though because its on a friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life View Post
    The next step is to open a new facility here in Sacramento or Davis. There is a huge community here that is being neglected.

Okay maybe not huge, but certainly enough to make it more than profitable. If one were to open up, I'd buy 6 year memberships on the spot.
    I second this! If only one of the badminton center would open one up here in Sacramento ... then I don't have to keep driving 90 miles on weekends to BCC (both burlinggame and milpitas), and Z badminton to play. All that gas money could get me lifetime membership

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3