FS/WTS: Autographed Taufik poster and limited edition shirt for sale!

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by xrawrhenry, Jan 13, 2010.

1. xrawrhenry

xrawrhenry Regular Member

Starbucks - Barista
    Hello I am currently selling an autographed Taufik Hidayat poster for $20 and a limited edition Taufik Hidayat shirt for $35. The poster is signed officially by Taufik himself at the U.S Open last year. The shirt was purchased there as well. I never got a chance to actually wear the shirt and now I am selling it to save up for a new racket. I will be uploading some pictures below. Feel free to email me anytime at xhenryjai@hotmail.com if you are interested

Here is Taufik Signing the poster:
    [​IMG]

And here is me and Taufik just in case you might suspect that it is not Taufik:
    [​IMG]

Here is the poster itself (Taufik's signature is larger than it appears in the photo)
    [​IMG]

My camera isn't quit working but I pulled up some pics of what the shirt looks like. As you can see, Taufik is wearing this shirt himself. Everything is the same.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feel free to ask me any questions concerning the items I am selling. You can email me anytime at: xhenryjai@hotmail.com

Thank you!

2. xrawrhenry

Starbucks - Barista
    If the images doesn't appear please let me know so I can send you links to the pictures. Thanks!

3. 2high4u

2high4u Regular Member

Images are not there....

4. JensonL

JensonL Regular Member

check your email

5. 2high4u

2high4u Regular Member

Seriously, I don't see the point of selling it for 20$. That's pretty almost nothing if you're saving up for a new racket, you should keep it, that's a souvenir lol.

6. xrawrhenry

Starbucks - Barista
    well maybe not for a new racket but maybe a few extra bucks in the pocket might do the job. so anyone interested?

7. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    I'd like to buy the poster, but i'm afraid the poster will crease in the mail >.<

8. xrawrhenry

Starbucks - Barista
    singnflip4life: I have the poster rolled up into an AS-50 tube so that way it can't be damaged. The poster doesn't quite fit in one tube so I may have to additionally add one more to it just for more secure protection. Please email me if you want more information. Thank you.