User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for good players to play on KL this weekend (Jan. 16-17)

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and to this country. My name is Chris and I am a dead-heart badminton player. I used to play in China and U.S. and my highest ranking is #7 in men's singles in the United States. I am currently doing an international assignment in KL and will be here for at least another three months. I was wondering if anyone can point me to where I can meet some good players to have good games in KL. I am free most of the time during the weekend and I stay at Sheraton Imperial. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it would be hard to find a group that has the similar level as your's
    btw, good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, u r welcome to join us.

refer to the thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...69844&page=113

maybe our level is not compatible with u but i'm sure we can gif u a good sweat(Hopefully).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by washingtoncx View Post
    Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and to this country. My name is Chris and I am a dead-heart badminton player. I used to play in China and U.S. and my highest ranking is #7 in men's singles in the United States. I am currently doing an international assignment in KL and will be here for at least another three months. I was wondering if anyone can point me to where I can meet some good players to have good games in KL. I am free most of the time during the weekend and I stay at Sheraton Imperial. Thanks!
    players your level usually don't hang around BC... anyway... u can PM YeohKuza http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...er.php?u=14646

His team made up of some ex-internationals...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thanks!

Thanks Eugene. I posted the request on the thread below. Hopefully you guys still have open spot that I can join for this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    Hi, u r welcome to join us.

refer to the thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...69844&page=113

maybe our level is not compatible with u but i'm sure we can gif u a good sweat(Hopefully).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by washingtoncx View Post
    Hi guys,

u should consider joining yeohkuza on his friday session, u r way too pro for us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ezpersonal View Post
    u should consider joining yeohkuza on his friday session, u r way too pro for us

Pro is good...Please come . ezpersonal is way too humble...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shell_player View Post
    Pro is good...Please come . ezpersonal is way too humble...
    No, we're definitely not "Pro", not even "Intermediate", some claimed that we're just "beginner" level, so it's kinda difficult to judge, unless we play with the one who said so, but don't think he'll ever show up on our session.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whether which level u r is definitely hard to defined. Some ppls play with international players every week but cannot even win a match. some ppls are good, can catch the shuttle from a return by a national player but foot work sucks....dun even know which foot to go first to pick up the shuttle. to me, as long as enjoy the games & able to sweat as much is the most important thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely. This is essence of badminton. Win or loss does not matter anymore. Having fun is the most important.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene View Post
    Whether which level u r is definitely hard to defined. Some ppls play with international players every week but cannot even win a match. some ppls are good, can catch the shuttle from a return by a national player but foot work sucks....dun even know which foot to go first to pick up the shuttle. to me, as long as enjoy the games & able to sweat as much is the most important thing.