User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I've been having this pain at the back of the heel for quite sometime and it doesnt go away. The part which is pain is bone which contacts the soccer ball when doing a backheel pass hahaha! Yeah after my badminton games it feels really bruised down there and when i rubbed it its very painful. After resting for a feel days the pain still remains there. However sometimes when i bend my foot the heel feels pain as well so I'm not sure if the pain comes from the bone or maybe the tendon or muscles behind the heel bone. Does anyone experience this problem too? MY coach says I should use softer shoes, but does it even help?I'm not sure if shoes cause the problem.
    i having the same problem for almost 2-3 years...getting serious....i went to massage...the sifu say it is the side way muscle over " pull". u try to touch harder on the outer side lower the mid section. u will feel pain when u try to pin harder with your finger...i guess it is the same problem like mine. i guess we need to stop playing & do more massage & resting....i change my shoe few time..i think not the problem....my weight cause it....i'm 98Kg & i'm playing very aggressively for many years..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to my doctor, and he referred me to a physiotherapist. They didn't give me cortisone shots, but did some light massaging and ultrasound therapy. I'm now playing badminton at full intensity again .
    However, I think what helped me most wasn't the physio. I went to a beach with my friends, and we played soccer on the sand. A couple of hours later, I had no pain in my heel any more! I think the massaging effect and heat of the sand did me a world of good. So, my recommendation: go run on some hot sand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Ng View Post
    i having the same problem for almost 2-3 years...getting serious....i went to massage...the sifu say it is the side way muscle over " pull". u try to touch harder on the outer side lower the mid section. u will feel pain when u try to pin harder with your finger...i guess it is the same problem like mine. i guess we need to stop playing & do more massage & resting....i change my shoe few time..i think not the problem....my weight cause it....i'm 98Kg & i'm playing very aggressively for many years..
    Yeah tried changing my shoes too, from the cheap ones to the expensive ones with lots of cushion. No use and its still painful. I've only been playing competition level badminton for 1 year + =(.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3