Men Single Final Video: Lee Chong Wei vs Peter Gade

Discussion in 'Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2010' started by peter.web80, Jan 17, 2010.

1. peter.web80

peter.web80 Regular Member

Dear friends,

Video between Lee Chong Wei vs Peter Gade is ready.
    Video format: asf (captured from Sopcast). I am converting to mp4 format. I will upload mp4 format later.
    Quality: Normal.

Link: Lee Chong Wei vs Peter Gade

Enjoy.
    Pt.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Very good..^^

..and very fast! Thank you!..Keep up the good work for the rest of the tournaments this yr! We need this type of video service: easy, fast and hassle-free (no d/l necessary)..:cool:

3. rosid

rosid Regular Member

Student

very very slow for indonesian viewer,
    can you upload it in another file hosting?

4. zazaza

zazaza Regular Member

I.T related
    LCW has no fear because Lin Dan is not playing. Datuk fears LD only !

5. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    LOL. I am watching the XD match between Sudket/Saralee and Hayakawa/Takahashi, and it feels like a Charlie Chaplin movie. Everyone moves a little faster than normal.

6. xymaerts

xymaerts Regular Member

I think is LD who fear LCW

7. hctan38

hctan38 Regular Member

Freelance
    Yes I think LD is playing smart. When he knew that LCW is in top form, he skipped this one at the last minute.This is my guess

8. dood1234

dood1234 Regular Member

I wasn't gonna say anything but can you guys draws on facts? Why would Lin Dan be afraid of Lee Chong Wei?

Who creamed who in the 2008 Olympics?
    Who destroyed who in the 2009 All England?
    Who won WC2007 on Malaysian homeground in KL when LCW choked while the fans all thought he's undebeatable in Malaysia? LCW even lost in Malaysian Open (2007?) to Bao Chunlai one year.
    Who has better head to head record, LD or LCW?

I don't think LCW is an answer for any of the question so don't even try to start things like this when you don't have anything to back up.

Now if Lin Dan plays in all 12 Super Series tournaments (or however many there are in a year) but skips this one then MAYBE I and some other people might buy it. It's much smarter to speculate and say that Lin Dan has become a little bit lazy like a Taufik, which make more sense that way since he skipped 5 or 6 SS tournaments last year. And it looks like he's at it again this year, especially when Thomas Cup and World Championships are coming up!

9. hctan38

hctan38 Regular Member

Freelance
    Taken from the staronline,a reply from LD

The world No. 2, who withdrew from the Malaysian Open, said that his arch rival showed great promises in the Korean Open, winning the title without dropping a game in five matches last week.
    “Although I did not go to Seoul, I followed the tournament closely. Chong Wei is now really in great form. He is a very well-rounded and world-class player,” Lin Dan told sports.cn from his training base here on Tuesday.
    On why he withdrew from the Malaysian Open, Lin Dan said that he wanted to train harder and regain tip-top form before going to Kuala Lumpur to compete in the tournament.
    “But I have not adjusted to the best of condition. If I go for competitions in a hurry, I will not only be unable to play to my best ability but I will also risk getting injured,” he said.
    He added that it was inevitable that other Chinese singles players, Chen Jin and Bao Chunlai, could not play to their true ability in the Korean Open as they had not been training systematically thus far.
    Lin Dan said that he would start his season with the defence of the All-England title in Birmingham in March.

To be fair on both sides, all players should play the same number of tournaments.Then a better judgment can be deduced on who is better.

10. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Off topic-And..

..who's gonna enforce that the players should play the same number of tourneys? BWF?..

11. hctan38

hctan38 Regular Member

Freelance
    The BWF system works in such a way that whoever play the most and score the most points will be ranked no 1. That is the reason why LCW still the No 1 eventhough sometimes he lost to LD and others. I think this is the practical way of ranking the players BWF can come out with at the moment but in my opinion the numbers and intervals of tournament in a year are too taxing for most players. Yesterday LCW almost lost to Pengyu in three sets. I guess he must be very tired.Let us watch how far he can go in MO