User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Experience to tell the difference between a thread required a notification or not?..

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    ..so i dont see any justification of getting a "notification" from you. Obviously you should have the experience to tell the difference between a thread required a notification or not
    - What's wrong with giving a notification from me or any member? Or are you fine with seeing 10 different threads with the same news content?
    It's okay, just be honest and tell us if you're fine seeing 10 different threads w/the same news content. We won't bite you and we won't ask the mods to ban you,.
    - Sorry, i don't know how to tell the difference between a thread required a notification or not.
    Do you mind teaching us?..
    ... then the moderatos should step in right?
    ..with the way this thread has been going, i'm sure the mods will take a peek. As for them stepping in and doing something, that i don't know..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 01-19-2010 at 07:07 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you mean chris as ctjcad?
    Yes sure if its a waste of bandwidth, then the moderatos should step in right?
    Well, the mods are definitely not monitoring every threads. But surely, if you would like them to have a look, they will step in. That's the purpose of the PM function and the reporting function. You can basically report the case to them. And if the contents are basically the same, they will simply close this thread. They have done that before if you look at some of the past closed threads with a single news post that is basically taken from the other threads.

That's the purpose of notifying the thread-starter in case he/she posted something which has been posted before. So that discussions can still take place in the other thread and not in the new thread. Obviously, the next thing that will happen is that the mods will close the "repeated" thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Another way is..^^

They can merge chris-ccc's articles w/the related thread and delete this thread (and related posts)...or they can keep this thread open so the rest of the BCers could have a good ol' time laughing at the posts..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK so are you guys saying this thread should never taken pleace?
    In saying so that means any notification towards thread starter has no meaning whatsoever since we are not mods and therefore notifications should be directed only to mods?
    Notification sure helps so that the thread-starter is being reminded that if he wishes to contribute to further discussions, he can do so in the other thread.

Don't worry mate, I have reported this case to the mods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

should i talk about lin dan here and make the thread even more spicy?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Interested in Taufik's Badminton School

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post

should i talk about lin dan here and make the thread even more spicy?

Whoa, please don't bring Lin Dan in.
    Actually here, we are more interested in Taufik's Badminton School than in Taufik himself.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. it is okay to have separate thread for discussing TH intention to enhance INA badminton with having a badminton centre.
    2. BC's bandwidth or memory base is XXXL, no problem.
    3. dont waste time and space in here to chit chat, post/discuss TH's idea of being having a badminton school that will be or maybe or failure in enhancing badminton in INA.

thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^You da best!..^^

..but on "2. BC's bandwidth or memory base is XXXL, no problem.", i think kwun had to reset the server, last yr, if i recall, cos BCers experienced a lot of lag. Maybe it's time for him to upgrade the bandwidth to XXXXXXXXXL??..
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=74106
    Last edited by ctjcad; 01-20-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Taufik Hidayat's Badminton School will be built in Kelapa Dua, Ciracas, East Jakarta

Taufik Hidayat's Badminton School will be built in Kelapa Dua, Ciracas, East Jakarta.

Hope to see the building plan soon; when released by M. Ridwan Kamil of Urbane Indonesia, an architecture consulting company in Bandung, West Java.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IT will be ready by next year!!! I want to go and meet Taufik and get his autograph and have him teach me a couple o trick lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Appreciate if you can post some photos for us

Quote Originally Posted by sting1988 View Post

IT will be ready by next year!!! I want to go and meet Taufik and get his autograph and have him teach me a couple o trick lol

And take some photos of Taufik's new venue if you have time.

Appreciate if you can post some photos for us. We are not as lucky as you are; being able to be there.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a pic of Taufik's arena....in this computer, I cant say and send it to BC...someone should help me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Can send me the pic..^^

..you can send me the pic and i can upload.
    Are you still in L.A. or already overseas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Taufik is ready to run a badminton academy. It will absorb his time and energy. He also needs to master organizational skills, financial management skills, talent scouting skills... And if many MANY things go wrong or not go his way, I hope he can still 'keep focusing his eye on the ball'... Club/academy management is not as easy as many people thought. It can be a lot of fun and it can be a rewarding activity, but many things [oftentime PBSI induced] will frustrate many club owners to feel helpless and just give up...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ready by next year?! Has the construction started?

Quote Originally Posted by sting1988 View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe TH already has enough experience dealing with PBSI.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I hope Taufik is ready to run a badminton academy. It will absorb his time and energy. He also needs to master organizational skills, financial management skills, talent scouting skills... And if many MANY things go wrong or not go his way, I hope he can still 'keep focusing his eye on the ball'... Club/academy management is not as easy as many people thought. It can be a lot of fun and it can be a rewarding activity, but many things [oftentime PBSI induced] will frustrate many club owners to feel helpless and just give up...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I was thinking..

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    ..maybe a joint venture with PB Djarum or another established club is not a bad idea??..whaddaya think??

Btw, does Taufik need to "actually run" the facility? Can't he hire someone, or several people, more experienced to manage the club & do the other task(s)??

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast