Panda Power Trinity

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by psychophant, Jan 19, 2010.

1. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    firstly, the damage.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purchased the racket, in perfect condition, off a fellow BC-er 2 weeks ago. I was happily into the 2nd game of my first session with this racket when the incident happened.

My quick review of the racket:
    The Trinity could generate immense power, much more compared to all other rackets which I have ever used. Besides the power generation, the racket could cut through the air effortlessly, making it ideal for sudden change of direction, short-n-quick drives or defensive shots. The racket was originally strung at 28lbs and it actually took a toll on my shoulder, no thanks to an old injury. Perhaps my experience with the racket will be further improved after I've lowered the tension to a comfortable 24lbs.

The incident:
    Was doing a half-court smash in a men's double game when I felt a weird vibration which was initially brushed off, thinking I missed the sweet spot by a small margin. However, during my follow-through after the smash, going for the net kill due to the opponent's poorly-returned shot, my shot went MILES off target. Scratching my head and apologizing to my partner, I did a quick check on my racket. Lo and behold, a sight which can bring a grown man down to his knees crying! :crying:

The follow-up:
    Contacted Panda the very next day and sent him some pictures of the aftermath. To my surprise, I received his response in less than an hour, reassuring me that the damage was due to a rare production glitch. And within 24hours, after several short email exchanges, I was told that I can collect a brand new replacement racket from the local supplier, absolutely FREE! Panda also waived off the replacement fee! Belated Xmas gift!! :D

Will be collecting the new Trinity tonight. This definitely marks the start of my journey with DC products.

Verdict: 5-Star products with 5-Star service!!!!

ps: Beat that, YY and LN!!!!!!!!!!

#1 psychophant, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  2. visor

visor Regular Member

Truly a bad news, good news story!
    Glad that it came out good for you.
    Now go lower the tension on your new Trinity!:p
    Would it be a T1 or T2?

3. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    Not sure if its going to be the T1 or T2, but a delightfully-satisfied customer nevertheless!! :)

4. neohenry

neohenry Regular Member

Absolutely top class service from a top BCer.. :)

5. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

did you pick up your new PP ?