Li-Ning Corporate Office and retail store, Singapore and Malaysia

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by aramistuscany, Jan 21, 2010.

1. aramistuscany

aramistuscany Regular Member

LI-NING Sports Singapore Pte Ltd
    Southeast Asia Operation of LI-NING Group
    25 Tai Seng Avenue #02-01
    Scorpio East Building
    Singapore 534104
    Tel: (65)6507 3808, Fax: (65)67428884

LI-NING Sports Singapore Pte Ltd
    (Flagship retail store outside China)
    2 Orchard Turn #B2-20
    ION Orchard
    Singapore 238801
    Tel/Fax: (65)6509 9670

Sunlight Sports Pte Ltd
    30 Ubi Crescent #01-02
    Ubi Techpark
    Singapore 408566
    Tel: (65)6746 1978, Fax: (65)6746 1860

Sunlight Marketing (Sports) Sdn Bhd
    26 & 28 Jalan PJU 3/46
    Sunway Damansara Technology Park
    47810 Petaling Jaya
    Selangor Darul Ehsan
    Malaysia
    Tel: (60)3-7805 2288, (60)3-7803 0018
    Email: swloong@sunlight.com.my

#1 aramistuscany, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  2. aramistuscany

Some Li-Ning shirts that are available in Singapore.

Attached Files:

3. Amirfoto

Amirfoto Regular Member

self employed
    wats the price range?? yellow v neck, yellow v neck with collar, yellow with blk collar.

4. aramistuscany

Li-Ning AYAE001-1 badminton shoes. This model looks quite similar in design to Yonex's SHB101 Ltd and developed directly to compete with it. The absence of the lateral claws makes it suitable and ideal for players with wide feet unlike the SHB101 Ltd. I will not be able to do a comparison as I only own the Yonex SHB200.

It is indeed very comfortable and the cushioning of the soles are very good. I was told this was developed to improve on the features and performance of the SHB101 Ltd. Lin Dan currently uses this pair of shoes.

Hope to test it on court pretty soon.

Attached Files:

5. aramistuscany

All the shirts shown above retail from $49.90-149.90. The $189.90 China jerseys are not shown here but the picture is in the Li-Ning ION Orchard thread in this forum.

6. Amirfoto

Amirfoto Regular Member

self employed
    the last shirt looks really good. u remember how much that one costs?>

7. Amirfoto

Amirfoto Regular Member

self employed
    shoe size is the same as yonex sizes?

8. aramistuscany

Don't remember
    My Yonex size is 29 which is listed as US 11 whereas my Li-Ning size is 28 which is also listed as US 11. My Mizuno is 28.5 which is listed as US 10.5. I think one should go with the US size here for universality.

#8 aramistuscany, Jan 21, 2010
  9. -Silver-

-Silver- Regular Member

Engineer
    nice shoes! how much you bought it?

10. aramistuscany

Li-Ning retail price for the shoes in Singapore is $289.90. They come in black also besides this red.

#10 aramistuscany, Jan 21, 2010
  11. -Silver-

-Silver- Regular Member

Engineer
    wah! $289.90 that's a priciest shoe for badminton i seen so far.Anyway, thanks for the info!

12. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Dear aramistuscany : Did u buy the Lin dan white red shoe, as u shown in the above?

I just bought the black color Lin dan wear shirt, dont mind u can ask the Li ning staff when the red shorts be out which is together in as 1 suit wore by Lin dan with the black shirt!

13. aramistuscany

Yes they are to my knowledge but you could probably get them at a lower price from your regular sports shop. $289.90 is the official price for these shoes in Singapore. However, even before playing with them I am pretty sure I am not going to regret this purchase and I am getting the quality I paid for.

Unlike Yonex where quality is segregated according to market with JP and SP quality even though given their disparity in prices. Li-Ning is exactly the quality I get here in Singapore as what I would get them in China.

Which part of the post you did not understand? Is it the way I phrase my sentences and the words I used are so ambiguous to create such confusion? It is pretty obvious I bought those shoes.

That particular red shorts are not available in Singapore yet. They will be coming in the next few shipments. Your local regular sports shop will inform you as soon as the stocks are in. This will also apply to such items as the Li-Ning white racquet bag use by Lin Dan in the French Open last year. They are given to the Chinese team for use initially before releasing to the mass market eventually.

#13 aramistuscany, Jan 21, 2010
  14. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    mind comparing the shoes with the shb-200 (sp or jp)
    I have shb200 sp, i find the left shoe wide and the right shoe ok, quality bad though. Looking for some better shoes

15. aramistuscany

Straight-up just by wearing this pair I could feel they fit better and provide more support and cushion for my feet than the SHB200. I always felt the cushion in SHB200 is too thin and inadequate and I prefer the Mizuno shoes which I wear more often.

The uneven fit of your shoes is either your feet size are uneven or that particular pair you have are uneven.

16. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Well said there Ara. The badminton equipment you see and you get in Li Ning Singapore, is the same 100% you see, you get in Li Ning China. This, to me is the plus point over Yonex's country code segregation and 'discrimination'. SGD289 ....it is more or less same price as the Li Ning RETAIL shop price. RMB1289 over here. (of course there are cheaper priced ones out there online)

17. FIVEs

FIVEs Regular Member

Probably because Li Ning is way more expensive so that it would be silly to emulate the pricing codes Yonex employs so well?

Hypothetically speaking, if Li Ning plays the psychological game by producing their arsenal of rackets in say, Germany, Japan, China and southeast Asia, then copy the pricing codes of Yonex but only so much for expensive, wouldn't you think there may still be takers:) (of course there will be:))? Initially, consumers may be taken aback but ultimately the same mentality will creep in. That's a personal opinion:cool:.

18. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Your point is valid and you certainly have your rights to uphold to. What i am coming from is from a simple consumer /end user point of view. I think it is only fair to scrape this kind of different quality for different country code concept currently in practice by Yonex. What Li Ning is doing and many other sports giant are more fair and less complicated. ;) (whether LN racket cost 100,000 USD more than a Yonex Racket that is totally another different issue)
    As a consumer, with Yonex, i feel a bit unfair when i can only pay $A (But iam willingto pay $B) to get a SP bag because i am from Malaysia (forget those websites and online shop) but i know at the same time people in Japan are paying $B to get a JP bag, which by all means looks the same but quality is TOTALLY different.
    However, for Li Ning case, i pay $A in Malaysia and i know in China people are paying $A there (again forget about websites and online shops)for the same bag that looks the same and quality is 100% the same.

See my point?
    Oh well, Evil empire is always EVIL ;)

19. aramistuscany

My sentiments exactly tckang. As a consumer; and I am sure I am not the only one here; I am willing and able to pay for the kind of quality I demand and not have to contend with the different standards of quality for different markets. The days of only the Japanese market in Asia are discerning enough and able to afford quality and correspondingly more costly products are LONG GONE.

Whether Yonex is aware and quick enough to act on this reality is another thing and in this respect Li-Ning is ahead of them. You can be darn sure where most of my 'badminton budget' is going to in the future if Yonex continues down that road.

#19 aramistuscany, Jan 21, 2010
  20. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    also i notice you said there was a black version of the shoes?
    next time you're at the Li Ning store, mind taking a pic?