Mizuno Shoes Is Anyone Interested? (IF)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by ASDFASDF, Dec 1, 2002.

1. ASDFASDF

ASDFASDF Regular Member

I just bought a pair of " Mizuno Wave Return RW" yesterday (SIZE 8.5 US and 26.5 elsewhere) .... when I tried it on at the store (With no laces) and it felt perfect.
    My other shoes are size 9US actually..... but the 8.5 felt perfect.

THEN... when I went home.... laced up the shoe and tried it on again... in my living room.. walked around ... it FELT TOO TIGHT....

The thing is... the store said they don't do exchanges or refunds.... . BUT I'm going to pay them a visit with my shoes since there is no reason why they can't exchange it when i bought it yesterday which are brand new and still unused. But if they refuse to still then I guess Im kinda screwed.

SOOOOO ... right now I just wanna see whos interested in buying these mizuno shoes? I will post pics in a few days if I cannot get them to exchange for me.
    For now I just wanna see if anyone is interested.

Mizuno Wave Return RW

Size 8.5 US ... which is 26.5 for the rest of the world..

These shoes are from Japan. Can't get them in america or canada. US and Canada only carries those mizuno v-ball shoes i think.

ONCE AGAIN... only trying to find out whos interested ... but i will see if I can get an exchange first and if I can then these shoes will not be for sale. :)

I'm in Toronto, Canada.... and buying pays shipping. (If I have to sell them)

2. olayclemente

olayclemente New Member

self employed
    too bad for you

:rolleyes: well that a good lesson for us who want to buy better fit it well b4 buying it..i feel sorry 4 you man...

3. pommyg

pommyg Regular Member

Whoah - I hope you can find someone or that store give you an exchange.

Good Luck!

Pommy