User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 109
  1. #35
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree totally. It is not personal attack towards any individual. It is the organisation itself as well and communication within it. BAM should be VERY CLEAR what they want and should also address respective issues.

    Rexy technically should not rant on why BAM hire Kim Her. First of all he has no position to do so coz Rexy is BAM employee and BAM can hire and fire anyone. Not nessesary have to announce it to everyone. But then there is alot of things happening behind that you guys dont know.
    But "off the record" i will just inform Rexy if im the boss.

    Personally i believe BAM dont know what they really want. They dont have Clear Cut directions. Everyone inside is trying to be boss.. when there is too many boss will spoil the broth. Changing of people will not do any good. Each of them have to understand their own roles etc...

  2. #36
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anybody here knows how much rexy is been paid and tkh will be paid?

  3. #37
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,631
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMO, if Rexy is the head coach, BAM should inform or consult him that they will be hiring TKH and be told what is the reason. Is it because the results are unsatisfactory or short of manpower? And what is TKH's capacity? Whether he is placed under Rexy's charge. All in all, BAM just screwed up and is not a responsible employer.

  4. #38
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    IMO, if Rexy is the head coach, BAM should inform or consult him that they will be hiring TKH and be told what is the reason. Is it because the results are unsatisfactory or short of manpower? And what is TKH's capacity? Whether he is placed under Rexy's charge. All in all, BAM just screwed up and is not a responsible employer.
    you have a point here but you should read earlier posts too..and as for your remarks on bam (in bold) lol

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,050
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post

    bam's gm doesn't make the decision alone to bring tkh into malaysia, can he do it alone? i don't know and if he has that kind of power i leave it all to you bcers to figure it out.

    i sure goh must have figure it out what would happen if he confirm tkh first then inform rm or vice versa or he was not acting alone on the decision.

    i am not sure what would happen but one can only assume it's going to be difficult for rm, tkh and goh!

    .
    Btw, it was not Kenny Goh's decision, I dont think he has the power.
    It was Ganga Rao : http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...054719/Article

    FYI, Berita Harian is in the camp that's against Ganga's decision to hire TKH/support Rexy. It's not about Rexy or TKH's ability but the inside people playing politics.

    Yesterday's BH reported that TKH's salary could be RM200,000 a year, Ganga denied it's that high. In 2006 news reports, TKH's salary in Korea was reported to be USD$5,000, England supposed paid higher than Korea.

    When it comes to making the news juicy, you should read malay language press, for this issue - BH & Harian Metro
    .
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 02-09-2010 at 01:43 AM.

  6. #40
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The salary for Kim Her is lower.. but the incentives is better.

  7. #41
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Btw, it was not Kenny Goh's decision, I dont think he has the power.
    It was Ganga Rao : http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_Ne...054719/Article

    FYI, Berita Harian is in the camp that's against Ganga's decision to hire TKH/support Rexy. It's not about Rexy or TKH's ability but the inside people playing politics.

    Yesterday's BH reported that TKH's salary could be RM200,000 a year, Ganga denied it's that high. In 2006 news reports, TKH's salary in Korea was reported to be USD$5,000, England supposed paid higher than Korea.

    When it comes to making the news juicy, you should read malay language press, for this issue - BH & Harian Metro
    .
    are you sure its a one-man decision? and any reason(s) disclosed? if these are true i leave to you all bcers to figure it out...

  8. #42
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,631
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Welcome on board

    Please read the last paragraph. Or is it the opinion of the writer only.

    http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Please read the last paragraph. Or is it the opinion of the writer only.

    http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html
    hmm
    tell me
    is this an article or it is a news?
    then that answer will answered ur question

  10. #44
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,631
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    hmm
    tell me
    is this an article or it is a news?
    then that answer will answered ur question
    hmmm, I don't know whose suggestion, that's why I asked.

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    hmmm, I don't know whose suggestion, that's why I asked.
    hehe
    as far as what i learned
    article is on writer own opinion unless the writer quote(but he/she will state who said so)
    anyway
    there is many drama behind the screen
    so
    my recommend is:dont 100% believe on newspaper

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Rexy technically should not rant on why BAM hire Kim Her. First of all he has no position to do so coz Rexy is BAM employee and BAM can hire and fire anyone. Not nessesary have to announce it to everyone. But then there is alot of things happening behind that you guys dont know.
    But "off the record" i will just inform Rexy if im the boss.
    well
    yes
    rights is rights
    but the decision is correct or not,that is another issue

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,050
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Please read the last paragraph. Or is it the opinion of the writer only.

    http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html
    The above is feature write up by KM Boopathy.

    NSC Director has given the directive that TKH's appointment should not disrupt TC preparations. That is TKH supposed to train the back up only, any changes in coaching set up, after TC in May 2010.
    THe last para : "Although Tan Kim Her has been advised not to disrupt the Thomas Cup preparations, BAM may not have a choice but to allow the former doubles coach of South Korea and England to help Malaysia’s cause in the major team event " is the reporter's opinion.

    Oh yeah, this NST reporter is in the camp that support TKH coming back(or support the person/s who appointed TKH), so that you know why they write like that.

  14. #48
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    its getting very very interesting...and from the press also!

  15. #49
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,631
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    The above is feature write up by KM Boopathy.

    NSC Director has given the directive that TKH's appointment should not disrupt TC preparations. That is TKH supposed to train the back up only, any changes in coaching set up, after TC in May 2010.
    THe last para : "Although Tan Kim Her has been advised not to disrupt the Thomas Cup preparations, BAM may not have a choice but to allow the former doubles coach of South Korea and England to help Malaysia’s cause in the major team event " is the reporter's opinion.

    Oh yeah, this NST reporter is in the camp that support TKH coming back(or support the person/s who appointed TKH), so that you know why they write like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    its getting very very interesting...and from the press also!
    Yeah, sometimes these people add "oil and sauce", which I think it is not appropriate.

  16. #50
    Regular Member press100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On earth...
    Posts
    1,392
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kalau hati sudah suka

    Oleh Mohd Hilmie Hussin

    2010/02/09





    GANGA RAO mengakui masih belum ada wang untuk membayar gaji bakal jurulatih beregu badminton negara, Tan Kim Her ketika dia terlalu mahu menggaji bekas pemain kebangsaan itu.

    Katanya, Persatuan Badminton Malaysia (BAM) tetap akan menguruskan mengenai gaji dan tidak bergantung kepada Majlis Sukan Negara sehingga berakhirnya Piala Thomas, Mei depan.

    "Soal penggajian Kim Her memang ada dalam perancangan kami. Jangan jadikan isu kerana sumber kewangan akan menyalur masuk," kata Setiausaha Kehormat BAM itu.

    Jelasnya, semua penaja kini sedang dalam peringkat membuat pertimbangan tetapi dia yakin akan mencapai keputusan positif. Meskipun ketika dibuai keyakinan akan mendapat penaja baru, Ganga tetap akan membuat rayuan kepada MSN untuk menggaji Kim Her selepas berakhirnya Piala Thomas nanti.

    Ganga dalam pada itu menafikan laporan akhbar tempatan yang memetik sumber dari persatuan negeri mengatakan gaji Kim Her mencecah RM200,000 setahun.

    "Tidak, mana ada setinggi itu, jumlah itu tidak masuk akal," kata Ganga yang menafikan dakwaan itu.

    "Kita ada cara untuk mengatasi masalah ini. Jika penajaan tidak capai apa yang kita mahukan, mungkin ada 'projek' BAM yang akan ditamatkan."

    Ditanya kemungkinan 'projek' yang akan ditamatkan itu merujuk kepada ketua jurulatih beregu Rexy Mainaky, Ganga pantas menafikan hal itu.

    Katanya, segala keraguan akan terjawab pada mesyuarat Jawatankuasa Kejurulatihan dan Latihan, dijadualkan minggu ini, yang dipengerusi Presiden BAM, Datuk Nadzmi Salleh sendiri.

    I just read this article from Harian Metro today. Sorry, it is in Malay. Hopefully somebody can translate it for others. Basically the article said that Ganga Rao is the one who really want TKH to come back to Malaysia. Unfortunately, BAM have no moneys to pay for the salary for TKH until now. The hope are only on sponsorships (don't know who) but the salary will be paid until Thomas Cup only. After Thomas Cup, don't know yet. Some reports said that TKH's salary is about RM 200,000 per year but Ganga Rao denied that. As usual as always, all the doubts & questions will be answered in the BAM's meeting this week bla bla bla...The funny thing is, if BAM do not have the money, why they want to bring TKH in?
    (Sorry for my broken english, hehe)

  17. #51
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    berita harian from press100 (thank you)

    translation from google:

    ''GANGA RAO acknowledge there is still money to pay future national badminton doubles coach, Tan Kim Her, when he too would like to employ a former national player.

    He said the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) will manage the fixed salary and not depend on the National Sports Council until the end of the Thomas Cup, May future.

    "Questions Kim Her employment there in our planning. Do not promote issues that will channel financial resources in," said BAM was Honorary Secretary.

    Clearly, all sponsors are currently in the stage of consideration, but make sure he will achieve positive results. Although when Bakit confidence will get a new sponsor, Ganga will appeal to the MSN to employ her after the end of Kim Thomas Cup later.

    Ganga in that denied local press reports quoting sources from the state association said Kim Her salary reached RM200, 000 a year.

    "No, where there is high, the amount is not reasonable," said Ganga who denied the claim.

    "We have ways to overcome this problem. If the sponsorship is not achieved what we wanted, there may be a 'project' that BAM will be terminated."

    Questioned the possibility of 'projects' which will be terminated is referred to doubles chief coach Rexy Mainaky, Ganga quickly denied it.

    Reported, all doubts will be answered in the Coaching and Training Committee meeting, scheduled this week, which is chaired BAM president Datuk Nadzmi Salleh own.''

    lol have a good time with it, it's better than in malay!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Warranty issue
    By silentheart in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 4
    : 02-01-2012, 06:40 PM
  2. Challenge Issue...
    By megafreak in forum Singapore
    Replies: 2
    : 12-12-2009, 06:08 PM
  3. My badminton bag issue
    By jumpthensmash in forum Badminton Bag
    Replies: 6
    : 02-13-2009, 11:13 AM
  4. Clamp Issue
    By Jan_BE in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 35
    : 11-10-2005, 09:56 AM
  5. Health issue
    By cooler in forum General Forum
    Replies: 5
    : 12-10-2000, 05:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •