www.badminton-market.com ?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by kubuk, Jan 25, 2010.

1. kubuk

kubuk Regular Member

Student
  2. jerby

jerby Regular Member

Yes, I have dealt with them before.

The store is legit, and the staff is very polite :)

3. adonis

adonis Regular Member

DC Badminton Panda Power Australian Distributor, S
    dude, you guys should realise that badminton market is run sgbad, who has been doing a fantastic job distributing zelm rackets on BC.

4. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Hey guys! Thank you for the thumbs up!:D

Yes, i have decided to bring my blogspot store into a full fledged online store. which is now www.badminton-market.com

I would like to thank/credit a few Forum Members for making this happen, design, advice etc. Forum members: Punchclear; Jerby; Distanc3; Tckang; Adonis. They have been really supportive and spending time in making this online store a success. A big Thank you!

As the slogan says, www.badminton-market.com; your local online store, At Badminton-Market, we strive to make your visit enjoyable, just like stepping into your local store.:D Assuring you prompt email replies and shipping out of your precious equipment.

Badminton-Market's goal for this year, is to bring you guys the widest selection of badminton equipment online by the end of 2010 and we hope to have your support! Thank you all!:D Feel free to email me at info@badminton-market.com for any enquiries.

See you in the store!;)

#4 Sgbad, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  5. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Bro , i be there to support u, getting from u the 200g APACS training racket... now is going to match one friend's APACs defence 180G.:D

6. kubuk

kubuk Regular Member

Student
    Thanks for the feedback! Just ordered an AT700 from them. Hope to receive them soon!

7. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    I have dealt with Sgbad, a recommended seller if you want an authentic stuffs with reasonable price. He is very helpful as well in deciding which racket to choose, and in terms of working out payment method which is convenient for both parties.
    As badminton-market.com is run by Sgbad, you don't need to worry. You are dealing with the right person for the right stuffs.

All the best ..

8. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Processing!:D:D

Thank you for the comments guys!

9. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Oh yes, another thing. The checkout will bring you to a paypal page. But if you dont have paypal, you can order it with your credit card as well. Its on the left hand side on the checkout page(paypal page). Badminton-Market will absorb the credit card surcharge from paypal. Hope this helps!:D:p

10. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    I COMPLETELY ENDORSE SGBAD FOR EVERYTHING HE OFFERS! Completely and without reservation. This man is truly a pleasure to buy from.

11. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Thank you for the comments guys!:D

I have received some feedback that some of you guys do not want the string to be included. I have done the changes and revised the price accordingly. Check it out!:D:p

#11 Sgbad, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  12. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Brother Sgbad: I Hope you can bring in LI Ning rackets , clothes and shoes too,, woo, i think more people will come and buy from u too, hope u be successful as an online store in Singapore!:rolleyes:

13. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    thats actually a really good online store looking through it, yonex racquets there are cheaper by a lot than anything you can buy in local shops here and the shipping rate is pretty good too, definitely worth a look for sure. anything by Sgbad id feel very comfortable ordering from as well as the other partners in the store. cant wait to see what else they bring in to the shop and it can only grow from here. best with it!

14. Distanc3

Distanc3 Regular Member

stringer for community centers
    Sgbad, gotta restock those powerplays :D

15. yuvis

yuvis New Member

We are getting racquets in Bangalore, India for a lesser price compared to this online store.
    take this example:
    Arc Saber 7 -> 221 (SGD$) -> at this online store
    Arc Saber 7 -> 194 (SGD$ -> at Rohit Sports, Bangalore, India.

And believe me guys, all the racquets at this shop are 100% original. They deal ONLY in Yonex racquets.

16. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Well, then you should get it in your shop in Bangalore.:D In badminton-market, the prices we offer, are after consideration of paypal surcharges, etc, does your shop in Bangalore do paypal as well?:rolleyes: Packing materials? I hope your shop in Bangalore packs them up and send it to your doorstep at that price too. I am pretty sure minus the paypal etc, prices will be around the same. But, i will work on the prices more, and pass the savings on to you guys!:p

I am not being mean, but, please post something constructive.:D Please be fair.

Certain market has certain prices. To you, badminton-market might not be ideal because the stuff you get at bangalore is relatively cheap. But for people in the west, USA, Canada etc, badminton-market's price is reasonable. So, please consider these factors before posting. If your shop in Bangalore can still sell overseas, at the price you stated after paypal, after shipping materials, then i have nothing to say. Hope you understand what i am trying to say.:)

#16 Sgbad, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  17. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

:D Seriously I think all these zero-post new users are employees @ Rohit Sports!

Will you be getting any clothes in your store Sgbad? The prices at Sports Life are already half of the regular price over here! Although we do have the VeryCool stuff instead of Tru(a/b/c).

#17 demolidor, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  18. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    I plan to focus more on rackets first, then apparels etc. Still at growing stage. Will pm you.:D

19. adonis

adonis Regular Member

DC Badminton Panda Power Australian Distributor, S
    Your post is totally out of line. Your rackets could be TH or TW coded which is perceived and valued less. The prices might not include stringing. And I'm sure the prices do not include the great communication and service that is guaranteed with Badminton Market/Sgbad.

20. gmksg

gmksg Regular Member

hey adonis, i second your view, what's more is that we've never even heard of u(yuvis) but we've dealt with Sgbad personally before, we've total faith in Sgbad!! do u think we'll believe or even trust u, yuvis?:rolleyes: