manila open gyms

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by dlyrius, Dec 3, 2002.

1. dlyrius

dlyrius New Member

hi all...i just want 2 know if there is any other open gyms that is open 2 public or a private club in the PI other than the ones that is posted. i will be coming back to the philippines this dec.23- jan.7 and im looking for some nice competition to c how the level of play is in the PI compare to here in the US. by the way i emailed the person that posted the open gym in "taguig", please reply on the actual address of the location or if any 1 knows the actual address please reply back thnx.

2. lizamart

lizamart Regular Member

businessperson
    sorry but just recently got into this site. hope your visit to the philippines was an enjoyable one. next time you're in town, check out South Smash in the Alabang area. Our number is: (02) 809-4916.

3. Baddie

Baddie Regular Member

Hi, there are quite a number of badminton clubs now in Manila. There is Pioneer Badminton (5 courts) and Sheridan Badminton (6 courts) in Pasig, Yellow Feather (9 courts) in Libis area, ShuttleZone (6 courts) along Shaw in Mandaluyong, Camp Badminton in Taguig, Badminton Central (6 courts) in Makati, San Juan Badminton (6 courts) in San juan area. Most of these have membership BUT I think yo can walk in and play as long as you pay a nominal guest fee (around P50). Court fees are usually in the P200 - P350 per hour range. And of course South Smash in Alabang.

unfortunately I do not have their exact addesses and tel. nos. but they are all very easy to locate.

regards...