help me! URGENT

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by zuldouble, Jan 25, 2010.

1. zuldouble

zuldouble Regular Member

now i have to choose between these two racquets ..:eek:

1. Wilson K-Factor K-Tour
    2. Li-Ning HC (high carbon) series ..

i found out that these two racquets have quite same price ..:rolleyes:

but the only thing is the Wilson k-tour is the high end product,but the Li-ning is the cheapest model for Li-ning ..

furthermore ,the K-tour i had found many good reviews on it ,but i think its for professional player ..

which one do you guys prefer ?:crying:

2. CrimsonRain

CrimsonRain Regular Member

Pharmacy Student
    As of now, I would choose the K-Tour. LN rackets are expensive right now because they recently launched and people are hyped up about it because the good Chinese players used LN rackets during the Sudirman Cup.

I wouldn't go for a "low-end" racket from LN for the same reason as one who would not choose to drive a low-end car just because some good drivers were paid to drive the upper-end ones. The K-Tour is a pretty decent racket, and there is nothing really wrong with using a racket that you think is "too good for you", because in reality, its not whether or not you are right for the racket, but whether or not the racket is right for you.

Compare the specs and the material that is used in these two rackets, but for me, I'd vote for the K-Tour.

3. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    I will go for the K-Tour as it is a high end racquet and the build quality is decent.

They also have their own technology instead of cloning others.

4. bprevoe

bprevoe Regular Member

Head Coach @ Mandarin BC
    id go fot the ktour, its a very decent racquet