User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 205 to 221 of 242
  1. #205
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    yesterday on the bus, i saw one 35-40 year woman wearing Li Ning walking shoes.
    I have yet seen any non-badminton person here wearing yonex shoes, especially outside the court.
    A friend of mine bought a Yonex 100th AE limited edition t-shirt which was black in colour. I asked him why he chose black since our weather here is hot and humid and he said 'this is not for game play, its for casual wear.

    Another incident was this sports equipment salesman that i know bought a few pieces of Victor tees to wear on chinese new year celebrations.

  2. #206
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    black colour tee's is quite nice in terms of looking but hehe... if one have dandruff problem it will be uncool.......

  3. #207
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wong8Egg View Post
    I see so much non-sense.

    "The Iphone is only a dominate player in the private consumer market, its a nobody in the corporate consumer market."

    This has to be the biggest joke right? How can you say the private consumer market is nothing? Unless every corporate ppl carry 5 blackberry around.

    Look, Li-Ning badminton is only focusing in the China market at the moment and it is only 2 years old. You're comparing them on a global scale and that's invalid.

    Giving Li Ning time who knows if they will out-do Yonex, and it is likely cause they have a very strong foundation ($$). Why would LiNing bother to sponsor any player from other countries when they don't even have the distribution setup??? I am sure they are busy enough for their expansion in the Chinese market alone.

    So tell me, what kind of offer that Yonex could offer and Li Ning can't match? Equipment or money? Unless every player is a Yonex fan boy otherwise I don't your point here.

    ok, I am done with this, we've drifted too far away.
    LOL, I never said that the private market is nothing. Read what I said carefully. In 2009, the Iphone only accounted for 15% of all smart phones sold that year while Blackberry accounted for 21%. What does that tell you about which phone is more popular?

    Li Ning is clearly trying to compete with Yonex at the global level. Stealing all of China's players through political means to promote their own racquets in international tournaments and the Olympics is clearly an attempt at global marketing. Li Ning isn't "too busy expanding in China" to sponsor other foreign players. Plain and simple, they don't have the foreign political pull nor the racquet sales volume to sponsor the foreign players. I am 100% certain that they would if they could. For example, if LCW asked Li Ning to sponsor him, Li Ning would be retarded to refuse, so don't try to make it sound like Li Ning is too good or has better things to do than sponsor foreign players.

    Ayabrea

  4. #208
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    everybody here can give his or her opinion, whether professional or amateur how to beat ld!
    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    waiting for cooler to contribute some starting post, maybe transfer some from ld thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    yes its all off topic but we can switch to say, about lin dan what you think gonna happen to him?
    I think other pros have figured out ways to beat LD now.
    U should ask them or watch their video and see how to beat lin dan.
    It would save me alot of postings.

  5. #209
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    I think other pros have figured out ways to beat LD now.
    U should ask them or watch their video and see how to beat lin dan.
    It would save me alot of postings.
    How to beat LD?? That was in the past. The secret currently is how to revive LD.
    Sir, what say you??

  6. #210
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    I think other pros have figured out ways to beat LD now.
    U should ask them or watch their video and see how to beat lin dan.
    It would save me alot of postings.
    other pro may post something
    watching video may learn something
    but you, cooler has post nothing

  7. #211
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    other pro may post something
    watching video may learn something
    but you, cooler has post nothing
    just be patience, i need to find it from google.LOL
    Of course as u and several boasters have told us all, they and you know way more than me, and yet, they don't share their infos but instead only mock those who try to find facts and information obtained from public medium. Surely, i would not need to resort to google if those who claims to know more than me, tell about it to us here.

    I have suggested viewing LD video to learn how to beat him and u says that's nothing, you know better so PLEASE, don't let me hold u back, you grandmaster and information guru. Why wait for cooler to google it? Show us the money!!!! The sooner the better because only then u can prove to us u didn't googled yourself either ROFLAMO

    IMO, i say you boasters are just huffers, bluffers and puffers who couldn't blow down 3 little piggies straw house down.
    Last edited by cooler; 03-25-2010 at 04:03 PM.

  8. #212
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    just be patience, i need to find it from google.LOL
    Of course as u and several boasters have told us all, they and you know way more than me, and yet, they don't share their infos but instead only mock those who try to find facts and information obtained from public medium. Surely, i would not need to resort to google if those who claims to know more than me, tell about it to us here.
    I have suggested viewing LD video to learn how to beat him and u says that's nothing, you know better so PLEASE, don't let me hold u back, you grandmaster and information guru. Why wait for cooler to google it? Show us the money!!!! The sooner the better because only then u can prove to us u didn't googled yourself either ROFLAMO
    IMO, i say you boasters are just huffers, bluffers and puffers who couldn't blow down 3 little piggies straw house down.
    cooler, your above post is again nothing and because you misread what i quote you start attacking me and you did this in most of your posts to other bcers!
    i never said you are wrong - did i say watching video is nothing?
    and you also misunderstood me - when i said nothing means who in the world doesn't know the video exits and watching it can help?

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    other pro may post something
    watching video may learn something
    but you, cooler has post nothing

    you have to change your thinking of members here, not everybody is attacking you all the time (i admit i do sometimes when i find your post just too much! ). i hope below can refresh you:

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    waiting for cooler to contribute some starting post, maybe transfer some from ld thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    try reading my post and links made 20 hrs ago
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...&postcount=116

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    that's a good start and hope in this thread it can be just the 'how to beat ld?' and from here bcers can post just any players - even the up coming and the down going players and definitely not just lcw!

    what i have said about you, still stand unless you make a fool of yourself!

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    we gave our comments, let hear some from u, mr. badminton coach

    Occupation:
    badminton coach

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    that's true i don't deny that but wonder why i don't see anything in your profile accept you still play with feathers and plastic?
    actually you are very knowledgeable person, very analytical when it comes to professional players' stuff like lcw, pg, th etc without topping the list, ld.
    i have read a lot of your posts (it's almost in every forum!) and mind a bit headache though!
    but it seems a lot of your post make sense and also logical. i don't know if other bcers agrees with me or not? anyway everybody should give a thumb's up for cooler with over 20,000 posts!

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    hehehe, thx for your compliments
    I'm just a jack of all trades but expert at none
    I suggest u limit your daily reading intake of my posts, it can be overwhelming and too concentrated for some
    My occupation is reading emails and hunting rocks, and i did fill in all the input fields.
    When i first join bc, i did not know any international pro players, i mean none at all. I have to thanks bf members for educating me on this subject. It took me ~2 years to decide i better learn about them coz i wasn't able to keep up with all the yapping about those pro with funny names It's great that u guys understood abbrev. of their names coz i still can't spell 75% of them correctly
    Canada has no big name badminton heros, therefore i am less emotional about the international ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    hey, that was a very friendly introduction, are you cooler? just joking!
    anyway you have learnt fast and in your post most of them (not all!) are actually good advise or analysis but at times .... ( just file your edges and i am sure everybody loves you!).
    we all need to learn even if we are 60. 70 or even 80 and through learning we gain knowledge, correct our mistakes to earn more respect from others ....and last thing we feel happier!

    so, lets get something for this thread, lin dan losing to bao cl and peter gade recently - can we find something there (from video) and comment here? lets do something interesting

  9. #213
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whenever I get home after a long and stressful day, I always love to pull up a nice comfy chair, make myself a bowl of hot buttery popcorn, load up BC forums, and enjoy the cooler vs pBmMalaysia show

    Is Season 1 going to come on Blu-ray and DVD???

  10. #214
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    we didn't know we are that popular

  11. #215
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    cooler, your above post is again nothing and because you misread what i quote you start attacking me and you did this in most of your posts to other bcers!
    i never said you are wrong - did i say watching video is nothing?
    and you also misunderstood me - when i said nothing means who in the world doesn't know the video exits and watching it can help?



    you have to change your thinking of members here, not everybody is attacking you all the time (i admit i do sometimes when i find your post just too much! ). i hope below can refresh you:







    what i have said about you, still stand unless you make a fool of yourself!









    so, lets get something for this thread, lin dan losing to bao cl and peter gade recently - can we find something there (from video) and comment here? lets do something interesting
    the only fool(s) here are those who claim to know alot and keep asking cooler questions or sit silently and then pounce on cooler's postings. LOL You can demonstrate your badminton prowess by telling us what you know, no need to wait for cooler to make so many posts, is that right?

    yes, there are lots of videos of LD lost matches. LCW and TH fans aren't shy about posting LD lost videos. In fact, in youtube, not every LD win matches are shown but practically all LD lost videos are available LOL. Hmmm, I wonder how come?? I guess jia you fans are out numbered in youtube as in BF too LOL

    Ex. LD lost matches to watch and analyse how to beat LD

    2005 WC MSF lost to TH
    2006 AG individual MSF lost to TH
    2007 Japan Open MSSF lost to LCW
    2008 TC MSSF lost to LCW
    2009 Swiss Open MSF lost to LCW

    In 2007 japan open, LD lost prolly because he was following XXF's match on the next court
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #216
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    the only fool(s) here are those who claim to know alot and keep asking cooler questions or sit silently and then pounce on cooler's postings. LOL You can demonstrate your badminton prowess by telling us what you know, no need to wait for cooler to make so many posts, is that right?

    yes, there are lots of videos of LD lost matches. LCW and TH fans aren't shy about posting LD lost videos. In fact, in youtube, not every LD win matches are shown but practically all LD lost videos are available LOL. Hmmm, I wonder how come?? I guess jia you fans are out numbered in youtube as in BF too LOL

    Ex. LD lost matches to watch and analyse how to beat LD

    2005 WC MSF lost to TH
    2006 AG individual MSF lost to TH
    2007 Japan Open MSSF lost to LCW
    2008 TC MSSF lost to LCW
    2009 Swiss Open MSF lost to LCW

    In 2007 japan open, LD lost prolly because he was following XXF's match on the next court
    thats a lot of work you have done and i am amazed you even keep track of lin dan losses but i have seen most of them that's why i said watching video can help.

    as for asking you questions? well, you are practically everywhere, reading and replying to most of bcers post and i won't go any further than that..

    if you go back to this thread i think it's not the first time you ask me to post what i know, maybe too many threads you may have forgotten, i understand!

    as i said earlier you post nothing but now you post a lot including a picture but all from google, well at least its better than nothing!

    lastly i'll say it once again, if you could just smoothen the rough edges from your elbow i would enjoy reading your reply more.
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 03-26-2010 at 12:34 PM.

  13. #217
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    thats a lot of work you have done and i am amazed you even keep track of lin dan losses but i have seen most of them that's why i said watching video can help.
    Unlike bolehers, i study the great ones, both their wins AND the losses.

  14. #218
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ex. LD lost matches to watch and analyse how to beat LD

    2005 WC MSF lost to TH
    2006 AG individual MSF lost to TH
    2007 Japan Open MSSF lost to LCW
    2008 TC MSSF lost to LCW
    2009 Swiss Open MSF lost to LCW

    In 2007 japan open, LD lost prolly because he was following XXF's match on the next court
    i forgot to add, don't bother to study videos of LD losses to BCL, chen hong, Chen Jin because all those matches are fixed.

  15. #219
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    i forgot to add, don't bother to study videos of LD losses to BCL, chen hong, Chen Jin because all those matches are fixed.
    i haven't really study these video yet but i will and i know what to find

    about that lin dan losing while xxf was playing, do you really think it was because of that?

  16. #220
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    Unlike bolehers, i study the great ones, both their wins AND the losses.
    this is interesting! i hope you are referring to lin dan and in all his winnings and losses what makes him lose?

  17. #221
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    i haven't really study these video yet but i will and i know what to find

    about that lin dan losing while xxf was playing, do you really think it was because of that?
    hmm, i said don't bother but u want to anyway. So, why keep asking me for advice when u don't follow them anyway

    if u can't be distracted by XXF wiping sweats, adjusting her hair between rallies, then u don't have the XY gene but the Xball gene
    Last edited by cooler; 03-26-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why LYD/LHJ still can't beat ZB/MJ?
    By suetyan in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009
    Replies: 22
    : 03-22-2009, 05:24 AM
  2. Can Cai/Fu beat kkk/tbh?
    By Ching293 in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 50
    : 05-20-2008, 09:00 AM
  3. who can beat lin dan ?
    By belfastnole in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 04-16-2004, 04:53 PM
  4. INA beat HKG:3-0
    By Yudhi in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 05-04-2001, 01:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •