Evening sessions in Central West of Sydney

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by magicinsports, Jan 28, 2010.

1. magicinsports

magicinsports Regular Member

If you are a badminton lover and wish to experience more skills exchange with competitive but friendly players, you are welcome to join us on Wednesday and/or Friday night session in Burwood/Concord, a venue not far from Sydney Olympic Park. Our Club is a fast-growing group attracting regular keen players coming from different suburbs of Sydney, e.g. Ashfield, Bankstown, Parramatta,Chatswood, Epping, Hornsby, Winston Hills,Hurstville, Maroubra, and City CBD etc. We have players from different parts of the badminton world such as China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Germany, etc.

If you live around these suburbs, why not come and have a good game? Early booking is required. Send me a private message if you are interested to come.

2. magicinsports

Due to the popularity of our Wednesday night badminton in Concord, more and more players want to join our games. While some players want to play one more evening in Concord, I also want to reduce the overburden on Wed night. Therefore I will open a Friday night group in Concord High School for players of intermediate and advanced levels. If you and your friends are interested to join the Friday night games, please PM me in advance.

3. partha_sydney

partha_sydney New Member

Business banker
    interested

Sounds exciting.Me and my partner like to join with you guys if possible.could you please let me know in details about any entry fee or anything else envolved.thanks

4. magicinsports

Chao Pai shuttlecocks have arrived in Australia

You may find many threads discussing about the Chao Pai shuttlecocks in Badminton Central. The original Chao Pai shuttles (see photo below) are finally here in Australia. If you wish to buy Red or Purple or Silver shuttles now, please contact me at magicinsports@y7mail.com .

If you have not used it before, read the review of DinkAlot (latest in April 2010) below.

[​IMG]

Prices
    Red A$23 - 26
    Purple A$21.50 - 24.50
    Silver A$17 - 20
    Prices vary depending on order quantity and exchange rate. Postage & handling charge is not included in the above prices. Please contact me for further details and price update.

Comments from DinkAlot: ".... The most amazing thing was the flight consistency. All five grade flew consistently well. None to minimal wobbling and a smooth, predictable flight path. The control with each shuttle was excellent as well, as was the speed.....
    I was so impressed with the duck grade shuttles that if I were to play with or against any Pro, I would have no problem using the two duck grade shuttles! ...." ; "

Here's a mini-review:

[​IMG]

5. harry bansal

harry bansal New Member

Migration Agent
    HI

I would like to join club for Friday nights as it is quite close to my residence.

Please let me know what are the formalities to join?

Thanks

Harry

6. vppavankumar

vppavankumar New Member

IT Analyst
    Hi, I would like to join your club. Can you please send me more information on the address and timings and i will try to be there? I am an intermediate badminton player.

7. magicinsports

We now have sessions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights. We can only accept C grade or above newcomers due to more and more players attending our sessions.

8. pchin

pchin Regular Member

programmer
    hi i interested on wed nite session, do you still accept new player ? if yes pls let me know the detail i used to play in SBA B and C grade interclub before.

9. magicinsports

Concord sessions

Yes, we can still accept new players of intermediate/advanced level. If you wish, you could come to our session tonight.
    Concord High School, 3 Stanley St, Concord.
    Start from 8 pm

10. gardeniazqq

gardeniazqq New Member

Hey, could you please tell me how to join the badminton club organised in Hurstville?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. opikbidin

opikbidin Regular Member

Student
    https://www.sydneybadminton.com.au/

Hurstville Section _ Lei Wu

Time:

Fridady: 4:30 - 6:30pm

Saturday: 3:30 - 5:30pm; 5:30 - 7:30pm

Profession Coach: Lei Wu

Testimonial: Skills are originated from your basic foundation; advanced skill are originated from your revision of basic foundation and advance it.

Further enquires or bookings; contact: 0430238786

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hurstville Section _ Susan Wang

Time:

Monday: 7:00-9:00pm

Wednesday: 7:00-9:00pm

Profession Coach: Susan Wang

Testimonial: Practices is the only way to improve your skills; keep practicing will make you an advanced player

Further enquires or bookings; contact: 0433209829