Karakal Nano 60 Overwrap Grip

Discussion in 'Grip' started by dpharvey, Jan 28, 2010.

1. dpharvey

dpharvey Regular Member

Hi,

Anyone who has used Karakal Nano 60 Overwrap Grip, can you tell me what you think... how tacky, how long do they last, are they slim?...

Thanks

2. yeeah

yeeah Regular Member

I love it. I've used thinner grips before so the Nano 60 isn't as thin as the name makes it out to be. It lasts long, great feel. It's as tacky as anything else I've ever used BUT it stays tacky so much longer. Normally I can start wearing out the thumb area in about 5-10 sessions. Right now I think I've used the same grip for at least 15 sessions with no signs of wearing.

A note on the blue version. I had one grip that seems to stain my hand. I'm currently using another blue Nano 60 and doesn't do any staining. I don't know what was up with that particular grip.

3. b.leung

b.leung Regular Member

i switched from ac102ex to the nano 60
    the karakal nano 60 seems to be more durable than the yonex one
    so i'm sticking with it
    in terms of tackiness.. if you don't get your hands dirty often, then the tackiness will stay for a long while
    but i tend to wipe the soles of my feet after every rally, so my grip tends to be dirtier than most people's
    however, the tackiness is still going strong after two weeks (about 12 sessions, 2-3 hr ea)
    i'd recommend, however, darker colours because my white ones get dirty really easily (from the dust on my palms)

4. dpharvey

dpharvey Regular Member

Thanks! :D
    I took a punt and tried them. So far, I love them and they're extremely tacky. Seem the right thickness for me too.

5. TimBitz

TimBitz Regular Member

Just a shot in the dark...
    Can anyone compare these to the Pointfore Overgrips?

Thanks in advance

6. midnitefan

midnitefan New Member

scientist
    where to buy Karacal Nano 60

I got one from a random place a while ago, and loved it. Since then I've searched many online suppliers to buy more, but couldn't find a place. From where did you guys buy?

7. badder

badder Regular Member

from ebay, ebay

8. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Karakal Nano 60 is my go to overgrip. It's very tacky and thin. For a thinner result I wrap it with a slightly overlapping and applying a bit more tension. I have sweaty palms and this overgrip is much better than others which I tried e.g. Yonex, Head, Victor, Pacific... It last 2 weeks which means it last 10 hours of playing. Karakal has various colours to set it up with your racket.