User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation For those who insist that SP coded or PBSI Yonex racquet are fake

Proof is just around the corner, as found in Yonex Japan's 2010 catalogue:

Take a look at the cone, and pay attention to that round logo which is green at the bottom and yellow at the top (the one and only PBSI logo).

Let me ask you this, how will Taufik Hidayat, a top Yonex sponsor be allowed to use a FAKE PBSI SP racquet?

In comparison if you rebutt that the logo is the Yonex sticker, take a look at this:

It looks WAY SMALLER than the PBSI logo and is fully yellow rather than a mix of yellow and green as the one seen on TH's racquet.

I hope that this will put some sense into those conspiracy theorists or just plain ignorant people who claims to every people they talk to that SP PBSI racquets are fake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason all fake YY racket come with fake PBSI logo and coded SP and CH (without PBSI logo)....those who claim like that didnt have the knowledge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    For some reason all fake YY racket come with fake PBSI logo and coded SP and CH (without PBSI logo)....those who claim like that didnt have the knowledge
    Not really, I've seen fake TW and JP coded now. The people making the fakes are getting better but when they first started they chose SP and PBSI because that was the highest number of rackets around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup, you're rite....i forget to mention JP, but TW is new to me anyway i agree with ur statement,. Thx for share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mate, it does not matter what code it is....there is a fake for everything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waste of a thread. Using Taufik as proof that pbsi logo rackets are not fake.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

as the old chinese saying goe:

"daddy has a beard doesn't mean everyone who has a beard is daddy."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    waste of a thread. Using Taufik as proof that pbsi logo rackets are not fake.
    I could have used any of the Yonex sponsored Indonesian team members. Just that this one picture is readily available just around the corner....

Besides from my experience once you mention one of the "pro's names" people (those who insist or ignorant conspiracists etc) will stop arguing with you

I'm kind of trying to aim to make a small thread dedicated to busting this conspiracy theorists, like how people have done regarding lets say the Moon Landing Conspiracy and some other infamous ones which I don't even have to mention the name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know of any people myself that think SP and PBSI yonex rackets are all fake. Personally, anyone who thinks that obviously doesn't know what he's talking about and therefore is not worth my time to listen to. Just ignore them, some people will believe what they want regardless of the evidence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps instead of using this as proof that SP or PBSI logo rackets are not fake, it should be used as an argument that SP and PBSI rackets are not of lower quality than JP coded rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    I could have used any of the Yonex sponsored Indonesian team members. Just that this one picture is readily available just around the corner....

Besides from my experience once you mention one of the "pro's names" people (those who insist or ignorant conspiracists etc) will stop arguing with you

I'm kind of trying to aim to make a small thread dedicated to busting this conspiracy theorists, like how people have done regarding lets say the Moon Landing Conspiracy and some other infamous ones which I don't even have to mention the name.
    then u r years behind. Fake makers already moved to making fake racket with JP, CH, US, etc codes. Why fake a cheaper SP when they can fake something worth more like JP? U r very late coz fake JP was in rage ~ 2-3 yrs ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
    Perhaps instead of using this as proof that SP or PBSI logo rackets are not fake, it should be used as an argument that SP and PBSI rackets are not of lower quality than JP coded rackets.
    Good point *thumbs up*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    then u r years behind. Fake makers already moved to making fake racket with JP, CH, US, etc codes. Why fake a cheaper SP when they can fake something worth more like JP? U r very late coz fake JP was in rage ~ 2-3 yrs ago.
    Yes I know that fact, what I'm aiming here is to bust out initial myth of that all SP or racquets with the PBSI logo are fake, as I have actually encountered some newer "one-off" forumites insist (and then disappear after people correct them).

After all the best and ultimate way to test the legitimacy of a racquet is always to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    just remove the whole of the original grip and you should see a bar code sticker and a screw near the top of the wooden handle if it is genuine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
    Agreed. People will realise that sooner or later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not all SP racquets with PBSI logo are fake cuz I had an authentic Arc Z SP with PBSI logo and sunrise hologram on the cone. I sold that off and now got myself an authentic Arc Z JP (going from 3U to 2U) and I can honestly tell you the JP racquet has a way higher quality finish than the SP one, but this cannot prove anything about QC difference since they are just two samples of a mass production model.

BTW the JP racquet cone where it states the weight / grip / tension range there is this "S" logo adjacent to it, not sure what that is.
    Last edited by krayziehotsauce; 01-31-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krayziehotsauce View Post
    BTW the JP racquet cone where it states the weight / grip / tension range there is this "S" logo adjacent to it, not sure what that is.
    It means something "special" about JP . JP is better !!!
    Last edited by Matt; 01-31-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Badminton Association of Indonesia or P.B.S.I(abbreviation). P.B.S.I just means The Badminton Association of Indonesia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast