User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 86
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    B.Gombak- Singapore
    Posts
    1,636
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Arc Saber 100 Ltd Edition



    Celebrating the 100th Yonex All England Championships.

    You can view the racket at :

    http://bbs.at700.com/viewthread.php?tid=11852

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nice pics
    Does anyone tried the racket already?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From what people are saying, it's just a repainted ARC 7, which is very disappointing... I knew I shouldn't have got it lol... oh well, lesson learned, straight to the closet it goes I think I'll say away from Yonex for awhile...

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    From what people are saying, it's just a repainted ARC 7, which is very disappointing... I knew I shouldn't have got it lol... oh well, lesson learned, straight to the closet it goes I think I'll say away from Yonex for awhile...
    The repainted Arc7 is cool. Remember it's just a limited repaint, I'll collect it, np! The racket is only there to celebrate the England Open, so nothing new.

    The Arc8DX on the other hand, that is a new racket.

    It's the "player", not the "racket" lol
    Last edited by Matt; 02-01-2010 at 01:28 AM.

  5. #5
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    its limited...so its not really about the specs in my opinion. besides, it does look pretty nice

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I kind of wish it was a repainted Arc10 instead of 7 but great looking racket and case regardless. Not sure if most people would even care what the specs are as I'm sure most of them will not play with it.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    The repainted Arc7 is cool. Remember it's just a limited repaint, I'll collect it, np! The racket is only there to celebrate the England Open, so nothing new.

    The Arc8DX on the other hand, that is a new racket.

    It's the "player", not the "racket" lol
    Ya, but I already have an ARC 7 2U, so I don't really need another ARC 7 lol... Like another person said, I would've prefer it being ARC 10 over the ARC 7... Oh well, lesson learned, lol, no more jumping at "Limited" edition lol... Ya, the Arc8DX is new but I already ordered the N90-II and N50-II and also got a Victor BS11 recently...so not going to get the Arc8 as I hated the ArcZ... Even though 8 is going back to iso I'll just stay away...

  8. #8
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    I kind of wish it was a repainted Arc10 instead of 7 but great looking racket and case regardless. Not sure if most people would even care what the specs are as I'm sure most of them will not play with it.
    That is actually very bogus; since you can find a cheaper price for an Arc10 or 7 whereas if you buy the Arc LTD you're really just paying more to get the "limited edition colouring and cosmetic"?

    Yonex marketing....sigh

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    That is actually very bogus; since you can find a cheaper price for an Arc10 or 7 whereas if you buy the Arc LTD you're really just paying more to get the "limited edition colouring and cosmetic"?

    Yonex marketing....sigh
    But it's Arc-LTD lol!! The price shouldn't be that much different.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know that the suggested retail price would be much higher but people that already have the Arc7 or had no interest in it would buy it.

    I really don't see anything wrong with it from a company stand point. Companies are always coming out with "Limited Edition" or "Special Edition" to get more sales.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    I don't know that the suggested retail price would be much higher but people that already have the Arc7 or had no interest in it would buy it.

    I really don't see anything wrong with it from a company stand point. Companies are always coming out with "Limited Edition" or "Special Edition" to get more sales.
    It will come in handy for me with LTD. More bling bling? ROFL!!

  12. #12
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow, that's a nice racket

    was wondering whether taufik or peter gade will use the racket during the ae?

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they both used arc10s so i doubt it

    the arc7 is much too flexible for them ^^

  14. #14
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaoFung View Post
    they both used arc10s so i doubt it

    the arc7 is much too flexible for them ^^
    just wondering will they use this racket specially just for this tournament.
    on top of that, they can promote it too

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Göteborg ,sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nice racket...LTD ftw

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    just wondering will they use this racket specially just for this tournament.
    on top of that, they can promote it too
    Kinda risky for them to do it since it's not their normal racket though... Unless Yonex is painting an ARC10 in the LTD color scheme

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I doubt anyone is going to actually use this racket in the tournament (won't actually know until the tournament of course). I think this is just a marketing gimmeck to get more sales. Think of the racket as just an extension of the t-shirts, bags, water bottles... etc.

    I don't care much for the racket but the bag looks damn cool.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Yonex Arc Saber Z-Slash TH edition, $180, (GTA Only)
    By BanhXeo in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 04-13-2012, 06:34 AM
  2. FS/FT: Arc saber 100 all england limited edition original
    By firz90 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 12-09-2011, 07:34 AM
  3. FS: WTS: Arc Saber 008 (Taufik Hidayat edition)
    By criteria in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 02-28-2011, 07:10 PM
  4. FS: Yonex Limited Edition Arc Saber 100
    By dragonboi243 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 12-09-2010, 03:01 AM
  5. Arc Saber Z-Slash or ArmorTec 700 Limited Edition?
    By aesix in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 10
    : 04-21-2010, 07:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •