Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the bag FTW = D

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Thats why i put this up. Maybe Matt or someone who got the Arc 100 LTD can share. The arc 7 specs (if not mistaken is like below)

Stiffness : Stiff
    Frame Shape: ISO, T-joint
    Frame : HM Graphite, CS Carbon Nanotube
    Shaft : HM Graphite
    Weight : 3U (2U also available)
    Length: 674 mm (26.5 Inch)
    Grip : G4/G5
    BP at grip end : 285 - 295 mm

Also in the Yonex Japan advertisement, after you read carefully it says " Specification similar to Arc 7...." It does not say BASED on Arc 7
    Now that you mentioned it, it does sort kind of a bit different but then this is the first day I played with it. The swing feel did feel a bit heavier than the 7 but soldiness wise felt identical. I did not have any adaption problems at all and I played normally without thinking about the racket which one I was using. Probably the racket hasn't broken in yet which could explain differences for now.
    Last edited by Matt; 03-07-2010 at 11:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just curious,
    Has anyone here really go through the specs of Arc 7 and the Arc 100 LTD ? I just notice that they are NOT 100% the same. Even the Balance Point (BP) is NOT the SAME!
    So, i have a feeling it will not Feel EXACTLY like Arc 7 and i will not call it a repainted Arc 7 after all.
    Also, I am beginning to question the Yonex Japan advertisement team for saying it as a repainted Arc 7. (How can that be if the specs of both are not 100% identical)
    So for those that got their Arc 100 LTD, time to get excited as you are not paying more for a repainted version of Arc 7 after all.

Share more FACTS for those that notice this ......curious to know
    Really? Hmmm... I wish I could tell, well, I'm going to give it a few games tomorrow, but my ARC7 is a 2U and my 100LTD is a 3U so I don't think I can be a good judge of the difference between them....

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just curious,
    Has anyone here really go through the specs of Arc 7 and the Arc 100 LTD ? I just notice that they are NOT 100% the same. Even the Balance Point (BP) is NOT the SAME!
    So, i have a feeling it will not Feel EXACTLY like Arc 7 and i will not call it a repainted Arc 7 after all.
    Also, I am beginning to question the Yonex Japan advertisement team for saying it as a repainted Arc 7. (How can that be if the specs of both are not 100% identical)
    So for those that got their Arc 100 LTD, time to get excited as you are not paying more for a repainted version of Arc 7 after all.

Share more FACTS for those that notice this ......curious to know
    Any source for these so called "FACTS"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Any source for these so called "FACTS"?
    LOL
    If you see my post again, i too am curious. So i wish those with FACTS to share more insight. The only facts i have is the Arc 7 and the Arc 100 LTd have different specs (again, what i mean here is NOT 100% SAME). And i have friends who got both rackets and they claim both plays differently as well. Also some reputable seller here are also claiming this.
    So, i myself too want more facts from those who tried both to share here .....curious as it starting to become interesting .....
    I have emailed Shuttle-house as well. Awaiting their formal reply. But if any of you ask me for what we want to know this, just for fun i guess as i myself do not have an Arc 7 or the new Arc 100 LTD.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game play wise the racket is identical, even thou the racket does feel a tad bit heavier.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL
    If you see my post again, i too am curious. So i wish those with FACTS to share more insight. The only facts i have is the Arc 7 and the Arc 100 LTd have different specs (again, what i mean here is NOT 100% SAME). And i have friends who got both rackets and they claim both plays differently as well. Also some reputable seller here are also claiming this.
    So, i myself too want more facts from those who tried both to share here .....curious as it starting to become interesting .....
    I have emailed Shuttle-house as well. Awaiting their formal reply. But if any of you ask me for what we want to know this, just for fun i guess as i myself do not have an Arc 7 or the new Arc 100 LTD.
    Link to the specs? The websites I've checked list the same for both ...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Game play wise the racket is identical, even thou the racket does feel a tad bit heavier.
    What'd you expect with all that extra paint!?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Link to the specs? The websites I've checked list the same for both ...

What'd you expect with all that extra paint!?
    Couldn't really say. When I used it, I did not have the thinking that it was a different racket since I played with fine, no adapting at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't want the arc100 but i want the cover

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcsprite View Post
    i don't want the arc100 but i want the cover
    Lol!! Dunno, might have to take somebodies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha or maybe i can buy it and sell the racket with my arc10 case, maybe an arc7 fan who doesn't like England or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone interested in buying one off me? 85 delivered as new no chips etc.. Ive tried it but just cant get used to it. Going back to my amortec 900T. I dont know if its the carbon stacks that make it shot feel dull compared to my armortec.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pardon me but I didn't follow (read) the whole thread.

However, I would like to say that the limited edition are still aplenty (though it's a Century Edition) quite unlike the AT700 Limited (5,000 sticks I believe...not really a fan so exact numbers fly by me), I never saw one except in the hands of baddy enthusiasts.

Why is that?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    Pardon me but I didn't follow (read) the whole thread.

However, I would like to say that the limited edition are still aplenty (though it's a Century Edition) quite unlike the AT700 Limited (5,000 sticks I believe...not really a fan so exact numbers fly by me), I never saw one except in the hands of baddy enthusiasts.

Why is that?
    Because you do not read the entire post and the post on the AT700 LTD. If you read through both. You will know that only SP coded has limit of 5000 racquets for AT700 LTD. For other region codes, they do not use the ####/5000 code. Why? To prevent counterfeit from SP coded. ARC100 made a decision not to do so because the thermal bag. It is too much trouble for faker to make limited amount of the ARC100 bag. This strategy actually worked.

Please do spend a little more time reading. There are 5 pages in this thread and a little more on the AT700 ltd thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought one with the store owner (a badminton coach) telling me is Arcsaber 10 - at $260 Singapore dollars including string and grip. Smashing power is awsome! I also have a Arcsaber 7 but felt lighter and less power doing smashing.

May be is the paint :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I had the opportunity to try the ArcLTD today, I think it's a good racket, really quite flexy, and the balance point of the racket is similar to the SW35 (although not as head heavy) the overall weight of the racket was very similar to the SW35. Although much more flexy. I would say though, I don't trust the frame, looks far too thin, if I strung this at 28-30lbs, I have a feeling that on a strong mishit it would go. Saying this Zwiebler did take his to 35x37lbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I managed to acquire an Arc 100 Ltd several days ago. A guy at my new club was desperately trying to sell his having used it only a handful of times. At first I suggested eBay but since he didn't know how to use it I 'voluntered' to sell it for him. I've sold numerous rackets on ebay in the past, including a few YY so I gave him the cash up-front. In other words, I bought it off him with the view of re-selling it. I haven't had the chance to use it but visually it is a beautiful racket. I've already posted an ad on ebay but if I don't sell it I'll just keep it. I'm actually quite annoyed at myself for being pressurised into selling it for him. He's a nice guy and I like to do favours for people, especially since I'm at a new club and hoping to make friends. I just bought two brand new Victor Artery Tec 101s so I don't really need another racket.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast