User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 87
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow that RSL Classic is SO expensive

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i agreed that the price for RSL is very reasonable, no:2 RSL is the good one to use or classics .

    usually buy from ebay they located in melbourne. cheaper price to deal directly.

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Via that eBay price, without shipping is 45USD for 2 dozen. My price I sell for is 40 USD. That is why I say it is expensive from them. And if you buy bulk of 10+ from me, you get a bulk discount. I don't think eBay offers that either.

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well... i m in australia and we deal ourside ebay.

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life View Post
    Via that eBay price, without shipping is 45USD for 2 dozen. My price I sell for is 40 USD. That is why I say it is expensive from them. And if you buy bulk of 10+ from me, you get a bulk discount. I don't think eBay offers that either.

    Ooooo.. Singnflip4life, Any further discount if i am ordering 50+ dozen? can i have a quote for delivery to VIC, Australia? Thanks

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    50+ dozens gets you a discounted price of $18.50 a tube, shipping for 50 dozen is $6 each tube sadly, if you wanted it all in one big massive package. I spent about an hour searching for cheaper courier rates (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and others) and running different scenarios between one large package, two smaller ones, 5 smaller-er ones, 10 smaller-er-er ones, etc and the one single massive package is the cheapest, at $6 per tube when I ship 50 dozens. Which comes out to $23.50 USD each which is about 27.70 AUD, which is STILL cheaper than the eBay offer, and cheaper than whoever Mwesty bought them from and thats just 50 tubes. Last time I checked, speeds 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 are all available.

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone have experience buying directly from the Aeroplane factory? I recall they required a MOQ of 500 dozen and ship by CIF. The CIF part is what I don't quite understand. Does that means shipping is already included or is it something I have to organise?

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is a good explanation here:

    http://www.duhaime.org/legaldictionary/C/CIF.aspx
    I'd double check with someone with experience with these matters, like Dinkalot, IllusionistPro, etc.

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life View Post
    This is a good explanation here:

    http://www.duhaime.org/legaldictionary/C/CIF.aspx
    I'd double check with someone with experience with these matters, like Dinkalot, IllusionistPro, etc.
    Thanks for the link. I've read something similar before, but was looking for comments from people who've ordered before to understand the process. Is it simple as making the order and then picking it up at the dock (after clearing it with customs, etc)? Is this something that can be done by myself or should I pay some freight forwarding company?

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life View Post
    50+ dozens gets you a discounted price of $18.50 a tube, shipping for 50 dozen is $6 each tube sadly, if you wanted it all in one big massive package. I spent about an hour searching for cheaper courier rates (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and others) and running different scenarios between one large package, two smaller ones, 5 smaller-er ones, 10 smaller-er-er ones, etc and the one single massive package is the cheapest, at $6 per tube when I ship 50 dozens. Which comes out to $23.50 USD each which is about 27.70 AUD, which is STILL cheaper than the eBay offer, and cheaper than whoever Mwesty bought them from and thats just 50 tubes. Last time I checked, speeds 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 are all available.

    Thanks flip4life. Sorry for keep asking, Just wanted to confirm how long does it take to Melbourne and does it the postage price including insurance? Thank you.

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The service I would be utilizing would take 1-3 business days I believe and it includes up to $100 USD insurance. For every $100 after that, is an extra $1. So if the value is $800, the insurance cost is $7.

    As my first shuttlecock customer from AUS, if you buy 50+ dozen, I will cover the additional insurance cost. Consider it a small gesture of my goodwill, along with some grip samples.

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My price for EG1130 is cheaper than theirs ^_^

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone know where can i get aeroplane shuttels in Malaysia - KL and Selangor?

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life View Post
    My price for EG1130 is cheaper than theirs ^_^
    Clear your mailbox, can't get through

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sihker View Post
    Clear your mailbox, can't get through
    Made some room, go ahead and PM me again, or drop me an email at ggbaddy(at)gmail(dot)com

  16. #84
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    where can i get good shuttles at a reasonable price?

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe you shall go to ebay and check it out?
    Last edited by WilkinMun; 10-06-2010 at 10:34 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cheapest plce to buy Aeroplane EG1130 in the US?
    By asmd6230 in forum Shuttlecock
    Replies: 1
    : 08-06-2011, 03:30 PM
  2. Best place to buy Aeroplane in Hong Kong
    By Keevin in forum Market Place
    Replies: 13
    : 09-04-2005, 10:46 PM
  3. Cheapest place to buy MP99?
    By flipboi08 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 8
    : 03-14-2005, 05:18 PM
  4. Cheapest place to buy BG-66?
    By Sgt_Strider in forum Market Place
    Replies: 7
    : 02-20-2005, 04:35 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    : 08-12-2001, 03:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •