User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 22
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Göteborg ,sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hello from sweden

    hey everybody!

    I´m a 16 year old boy who lives in the south west of sweden, in the outskirts of gothenburg.
    I´ve been playing badminton for 8 years, the first 3 years in my village and the rest of the time in a much better club 30 min away (borås badmintonclub)

    2007 I was in a football match, where there was this big guy who wasent wery good. He missed the ball when he was about to shoot and hitted my leg instead of the ball whitch coused a big fracture, after that it´s been two difficult years of badminton and recovery and it´s now im finally getting started for real.

    i train 3 times a week and i try to play as many tournaments as i can. Im also getting started in our clubs local badminton leugue but it´s preatty hard facing 30 year old guys.

    well i dont know what more to say, now you know a little about me hopefully.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well
    playing badminton is better and safer than football^^
    enjoy

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Göteborg ,sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    well
    playing badminton is better and safer than football^^
    enjoy

    hell yeah i stopped playing football right after this accedent...now i h8 football.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thats really bad, did the guy who kicked you come and say sorry?
    I hope you enjoy BC as much, if not more, than I do

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Göteborg ,sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Thats really bad, did the guy who kicked you come and say sorry?
    I hope you enjoy BC as much, if not more, than I do

    well its a preatty funny story
    it was summer, we thought of getting our door changed so thats what we did. After a week a carpenter that we know of comes home to help us, and with him is the guy who broke my leg, but he diden´t know that this was my house....until he walked in to the house and sees a photo of me at the fridge...hahahah he got a shock.
    I didn´t know that he was theire either so when i came home from school i 2 got a shock
    but it turns out hes been really sorry and has felt very very sad knowing i got hurt really bad. hes actually really kind and told me he was really sry after what happend......he also went in the same school as me at the moment so hes friends called him xxxx "legbroker" xxxxxx .
    but now im fine, but i missed some really good years of badminton.. DAMN

  6. #6
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello john, welcome to the forum!
    broken leg certainly won't occur if u play badminton

    unless u play with bao chun lai with his coach on his back lol..just joking..

    HAVE FUN!

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Göteborg ,sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    hello john, welcome to the forum!
    broken leg certainly won't occur if u play badminton

    unless u play with bao chun lai with his coach on his back lol..just joking..

    HAVE FUN!

    hahaha thanks

  8. #8
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John_badm View Post
    hahaha thanks
    If u stay in sweden, u can try contact twobeer(a member also from sweden) to play badminton
    he have lots of good badminton rackets ahem.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Göteborg ,sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    If u stay in sweden, u can try contact twobeer(a member also from sweden) to play badminton
    he have lots of good badminton rackets ahem.


    yeah i know...ive asked him witch club he plays in but i havent got an answear yet.

    i got good rackets too.... thinking of byeing arc-zslash you know


    p.s what does ahem means

  10. #10
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John_badm View Post
    yeah i know...ive asked him witch club he plays in but i havent got an answear yet.

    i got good rackets too.... thinking of byeing arc-zslash you know


    p.s what does ahem means
    all i could tell u is ahem is ahem.. nothing more
    haha..

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Göteborg ,sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    all i could tell u is ahem is ahem.. nothing more
    haha..
    okey hahah got have to google translate

  12. #12
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Welcome..

    Quote Originally Posted by John_badm View Post
    hey everybody!

    I´m a 16 year old boy who lives in the south west of sweden, in the outskirts of gothenburg.
    I´ve been playing badminton for 8 years, the first 3 years in my village and the rest of the time in a much better club 30 min away (borås badmintonclub)

    2007 I was in a football match, where there was this big guy who wasent wery good. He missed the ball when he was about to shoot and hitted my leg instead of the ball whitch coused a big fracture, after that it´s been two difficult years of badminton and recovery and it´s now im finally getting started for real.

    i train 3 times a week and i try to play as many tournaments as i can. Im also getting started in our clubs local badminton leugue but it´s preatty hard facing 30 year old guys.

    well i dont know what more to say, now you know a little about me hopefully.
    ..to BCDF, John_badm!(John)..Looks like you've been exposed to baddy since you were quite young. I bet you must be pretty good even for your age.
    Btw, mind sharing pics of the baddy club you're playing at?
    Or is your club shown in this link below?
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=47697&page=4 (see posts by twobeer).
    Btw, looks like you've made your presence in the Places to Play/Clubs/Local Events->Europe sub-forum.
    Keep visiting back & continue to "kick-back" in this forum!
    Last edited by ctjcad; 02-04-2010 at 11:44 AM.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where is TwoBeer? Should he say something . . . ?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, welcome to the family!

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All Swedish are welcome here...

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Göteborg ,sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    Oh, welcome to the family!

    thanks im glad to be here

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Göteborg ,sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentheart View Post
    All Swedish are welcome here...


    sounds good

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. is anyone here in Lund,Sweden?
    By eastwind in forum Europe
    Replies: 11
    : 01-10-2012, 04:49 AM
  2. Göteborg sweden!!!
    By John_badm in forum Europe
    Replies: 7
    : 08-11-2011, 02:45 PM
  3. Sweden International WS Final
    By segis in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 6
    : 03-15-2006, 05:09 PM
  4. Sweden International XD Final
    By segis in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 2
    : 03-14-2006, 12:48 PM
  5. FYI: 5x7 decided in Sweden
    By Mag in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 05-21-2001, 11:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •