User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sunny Singapore!
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton Shoes In Singapore?

    Hi, I was wondering where I could get midrange badminton shoes in SG, budget about $40-60?

    Not fussy about models, maybe those in DinkALot's chart?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eNiLeNiL View Post
    Hi, I was wondering where I could get midrange badminton shoes in SG, budget about $40-60?

    Not fussy about models, maybe those in DinkALot's chart?
    Check out the stores at Queensway Shopping Centre. Lots of stores there with a good selection of badminton shoes of all price ranges.

    I think Mustafa sells shoes as well but I'm not sure of selection/prices. Might be worth a shot if Queensway is not convenient for you to get to.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sunny Singapore!
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any choices in the East? Queensway is a bit far for me.

    Also, would be very grateful for any recommendations for the pricerange I stated?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eNiLeNiL View Post
    Any choices in the East? Queensway is a bit far for me.

    Also, would be very grateful for any recommendations for the pricerange I stated?
    You can check out Smash Sports, Eastpoint (opposite Simei MRT) / Sintec Tampines Telepark or Bedok Sports Hall / Flymax Tampines Sports Hall.

    For a budget of S$60 max, have a look at the Yonex Utima series, Ashaway and Apacs shoes. If you could stretch your budget to S$70, you could get a pair of Victor shoes.

    A good buy imho is the Mizuno Wave Gate retailing at World of Sports for S$79 before 30% discount for World of Sports members.
    http://www.worldofsports.com.sg/index.cfm?GPID=11

    Another good buy is the black/red Yonex Power Cushion SHB-72 which is going for ~S$65 at Classic Sports, Toa Payoh.

    Just my two cents. Cheers
    Last edited by Sealman; 01-18-2010 at 01:49 AM.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bedok
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any good recommend for yonex shoe ?
    my budget max $200

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_uk77 View Post
    any good recommend for yonex shoe ?
    my budget max $200
    wow you have a big budget suggest you could go for the top models in the SHB series - 101M, 101Ltd or 200. you should not pay more than S$150.
    http://www.yonex.com/badminton/shoes/index.html

    ps actually you could also have a look at the li-ning shoes since your max budget is S$200

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sealman, how about SHB 65CF? How much do they cost in SG? Thanks

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voldemont View Post
    Sealman, how about SHB 65CF? How much do they cost in SG? Thanks
    The SHB65CF is a JP model and is not available in Singapore. The SP equivalent of this model will be available locally soon I hope:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=80652

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bedok
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    don't like li ning shoe at all
    anyway where to get SHB series - 101M, 101Ltd or 200 at $150?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    wow you have a big budget suggest you could go for the top models in the SHB series - 101M, 101Ltd or 200. you should not pay more than S$150.
    http://www.yonex.com/badminton/shoes/index.html

    ps actually you could also have a look at the li-ning shoes since your max budget is S$200
    Last edited by tommy_uk77; 02-04-2010 at 11:58 PM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_uk77 View Post
    don't like li ning shoe at all
    anyway where to get SHB series - 101M, 101Ltd or 200 at $150?
    Artric, Classic, Queensway or Sintec outlets in the east:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...postcount=1761

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bedok
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    alright thanks~~~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Artric, Classic, Queensway or Sintec outlets in the east:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...postcount=1761

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    : 05-27-2010, 07:14 PM
  2. Suggestion for new badminton shoes (Singapore)
    By huangxl in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 4
    : 05-18-2009, 09:36 PM
  3. Badminton Shoes for ladies in Singapore
    By gingerbread in forum Market Place
    Replies: 1
    : 03-26-2009, 11:20 AM
  4. Where to get badminton shoes in singapore?
    By Alcholic-Milk in forum Market Place
    Replies: 3
    : 03-19-2009, 11:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •