0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Up .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought an ST-200 off them (Eagnas) and it arrived after just over 3 months. Their default shipping option is ground, which usually (meaning no unexpected problems/delays) will take about 6-8 weeks to arrive at their destination. Mine took longer than that probably because I am in New Zealand.

As for the machine itself, yes it did have some scratches, manual is absolutely hopeless (photocopy of something and all the diagrams are just about impossible to see).

BUT - putting together the machine and working it out is a no-brainer, and it worked flawlessly. I ordered some clamps and a tension calibrator - which was very easy to use as well. They even supplied me with an extra clamp. So overall I'm very happy with what I got.

As for MyBadmintonStore - highly recommend this shop, quick, no hassle, and perfect items.

Joe P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your reply.

Is there other opinions?
    Other people have had problems?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Luck with your purchase. I've had nothing but headaches from dealing with Victor from Eagnas.

I said "good luck" and I really mean it. If your machines arrives and is in good condition where you don't have to contact Eagnas for customer support then you've got a good deal.
    But if there are problems and you need to call their customer support then... you'd better pray that everything gets solved. There are many bad stories about Eagnas on the Internet where people tried to get Eagnas to fix problem with machine and they get rude treatment.

So, once again... Good Luck!

As for MyBadmintonStore.com, it's a good place to buy stuff. I get my strings from there all the time. Reasonable price and good service.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with Joe P, MyBadmintonStore is a famous onlineshop, there is no need to worry. Although their price might not be the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2