SOTX Super light series - opinions/preference?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by gapperonduty, Feb 11, 2010.

1. gapperonduty

gapperonduty Regular Member

hi all fellow BC!

Did a search in BC but not many detailed threads on their new series, the superlight series. Specs are easy to be found on the sotx website but that's not really what i am looking for.

between the Lg-200, 300, 500, 600+, 800, anyone used any/combination of these rackets and can share with the community their liking/disliking and what do these rackets give/take from your game/touch/feel?

Certainly will benefit me, and anyone else interested, who cannot get their hands on one to demo it!

EDIT: a little about me. Used to play singles but stopped for a long time. Now coming back to the game and play doubles mostly recreational and club. Have been using A900P but not getting used to it. Been checking out mtec75gel/80 and woven 8/9/12 and probably will grab one of each when i am done researching. I am just beginning to be interested in trying out lighter racket and the LG series just come to mind. They are cheap as hell too so trying them shouldn't be TOO hard...

#1 gapperonduty, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  2. Karakalkat

Karakalkat Regular Member

Distributor for Karakal
    Our testing notes show the LG 600 as being the best of the LG series....They are good strong rackets but not using any new technology...just good carbon...
    The Karakal Gel rackets have really good feeling...hard to explain it..but it is definitely the Gel that made the difference...