Please Recommend a Racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by blackvictor, Feb 13, 2010.

1. blackvictor

blackvictor Regular Member

I am currently using the 'Superwaves 35' by Victor. As I play badminton nearly every day, the strings break quite fast. I've played badminton for more than 10 years now
    (started at age 10).

Previous rackets used in the last five years(either broken or sold)
    - nanospeed 8000
    - armortec 900 power (I didn't like this head heavy racket)
    - arcsaber 10

I'm looking for a secondary racket and am trying to choose between Armortec 900 Technique, Bravesword 11, or another Superwaves 35. Feel free to point out any racket not within this list.

Note: I'm an all around player.

Please recommend. Thanks.

2. blackvictor

I've decided to purchase the Arcsaber 8 DX. I haven't actually started playing with it yet but from test swings, it seems like a very good racket. Great balance, sound, and maneuverability.

3. visor

visor Regular Member

There have been good reviews about it... give us an update after you use it a bit.

What strings and tension are you using that you're breaking them so fast?

4. blackvictor

Very good racket. Of all the rackets I have used, this has to be the best one. Great smashing power, shot accuracy, and hit feeling.

Smashing Power: 9.25
    Accuracy: 9.75
    Hit Feeling: 9.75
    Look: 9.5

9.5/10

5. AntoTH

AntoTH Regular Member

Student
    If you usually play tournaments or agonistics matches, then i suggest to buy another superwaves 35, because it's useful to have a "couple" of rackets during a tournament, in the case you broke your strings you'll have another identical racket ready to be used.

Besides, if you want just to try another racket, i suggest a brave sword 11 (great offence power and amazing accuracy, maybe its hit feeling isn't as good).
    If you are familiar with the brand "FZ Forza", you could consider to buy this one
    http://www.forzabadminton.it/product_info.php?cPath=21_23&products_id=32&language=en

It's a head-light one, nice feeling, impressive defensive skills and overall good performance.

I hope it helps :D

6. paulierand

paulierand Regular Member

wouldn't z slash perform better than 8 DX?