Plz Help Me Choose A Racket!!!

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by silentninja27, Feb 16, 2010.

1. silentninja27

silentninja27 Regular Member

hey guyss well i need help choosing a racket but i have a budget of only 70 dollars MAX. Idk what to choose and i have no idea yet soo anybody wanna pitch in ideas? Thanks again,
    P.S all i saw that was interesting was yonex nanospeed 100

2. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

It really depends on your style of play. But I think that some of the old racquets will give you the best bang for your buck. eg. the SOTX Woven 2 is excellent value for money, IMHO. ($74 at ibuysports or ask here)

3. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Regular Member

Consultant
    Hey man, silentninja,

you gotta give the forum some more info, such as style of play, overall experience (how long have you been playing for) and what you are currently using and how you feel about your current racket. This will allow us to help you choose a racket that is fit for you. it's a win-win situation. For the time being, simply stating a maximum budget does not help us narrow down what racket is "best", because we need to find what is "best for your fit".

4. pdfish

pdfish New Member

Well first off, if you're a beginner, I wouldn't recommend anything with a stiff shaft :D

If you're an offensive player who likes to smash, get a head-heavy racket. In that case, DON'T get the nanospeed. With your budget, I would get one of the lower-end armortecs if this situation is you.

If you're a defensive player on the other hand, a nanospeed would be good.

5. joeyf

joeyf Regular Member

Singles/Doubles Player